Community > Posts By > AdventurousOne

AdventurousOne's photo
Sun 05/04/08 01:14 PM

laugh laugh laugh

Does Hawaii export anything other than pineapples and leis?

I don't think so.

It imports almost everything from the mainland!

If they seceded from the union, they'd starve!

I hear they love spam.

Spam and pineapple, anyone?

It is true they import a huge amount of things, but not true about the Spam..we like RICE CAKES!!! noway :tongue: laugh

Actually, Hawaii could provide for itself very nicely in many ways, not by export. Geographical location makes it an essential stop for many flights and ships coming across the Pacific.

And many of the imports do not come from the United States mainland, many are imported from the other countries that pass through.

Hawaii is also the most "wired" place for communications in the Pacific.

So there are many ways Hawaii can support itself. But Spam might be a good idea too..open a new Spam factory, would make a great tourist attraction...we hear Americans love Spam too! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Sun 05/04/08 12:53 PM

Hello, thank you for riding the TANGENT TRAIN, next stop is Dementia.

I'm still waiting for solid proof of your legal and political justifications for such separation.

No problem, why don't you go wait on the tracks while I find the presedence you so desperately seek. My point would be proven faster that way..only have to wait until the next train. bigsmile drinker laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Sun 05/04/08 12:45 PM

Your profile says you have blonde hair. Did you forget what your own profile says?? That would make you one of the Illegal Aliens in Hawaii, since you claim American Citizenship, and they should kick your white ass out of the Islands. Not drinking or on drugs. If the Japanese had succeeded in taking the Hawaiian Islands, the people living there would now be Japanese citizens. My reference to China is; if you hate america, go to china, where you are dictated by law to have only 1 child and you can be imprisoned if you have another. They have no civil rights there. "Freedom isn't free. You gotta pay the price, you gotta sacrifice, for your liberty". Before you jump on me, thats the words to a song the chorus sang in High School! DWTOI!

LOL..Oh! The profile! Yeh, its real, like so many others here. Like my pic too? Nice tan don't ya think??? drinker laugh

And I don;t "claim American citizenship"..I got stuck with that title. It use to be a good thing.

And oh yeh, you are so free!!! You have so much!!! You can;t even own your own property in the USA!! don;t believe me? try not paying your property tax and see how fast you lose what you THINK you have! noway :tongue: laugh

And YOU sacrafice American lives for OIL!!! Someone elses profit and greed! What does that make you!!?? you are an American..you are suppose to have control over your own government..right???? So that means YOU are putting American lives at risk for OIL! Thats about as pathetic as it gets!

So keep singing your high school songs and thinking that you are free and own your own property and have some sort of control over your own future....and all the while the United States is in collapse. what once was a great country has now become a joke around the world. All thanks to the people who let it get that way! GREAT JOB!!!! drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Sun 05/04/08 11:56 AM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Sun 05/04/08 12:02 PM

Are you saying you are a native Hawaiian? With blonde hair? I think you are fos. America! Love it or Leave it. Why don't you go to China?
Or would you rather be a Japanese citizen, as you would be if the Japanese on Pearl Harbor wish to make all the people on the Islands? Idiocy!!

What!!?? Can I have some of what you are smoking or drinking...or are you the pill popper type..cause you must be high!!! noway noway noway

Blonde hair from what??? On the pink elephants you are seeing now?? noway :tongue: laugh

Oh and no need to move to China...China is coming here...they already own a TON of the properties in the USA..or did you not hear about the housing collapse and the banks being bailed out by China??? noway noway OK, here's another pill. Remember, don't mess with a nation that's on medication! noway drinker laugh laugh laugh

Now can we get back to the topic..or would you rather go back to the corner and color now? noway laugh laugh laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Sun 05/04/08 11:34 AM
noway drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Sun 05/04/08 11:27 AM

The legal system is not inept so much as the people in it are. Again, you are quick to say I don't know anything, but again, you neither know me or my educational background, so it would be best not to make yourself look like an ass more than you already have. Then again, I don't count on people who base their politics on emotional hate-filled outbursts to really follow my line of thought.

Are you threatening me here? While I personally don't care, I don't think JSH would condone that on their property.

Last time I checked, asking for some evidence to back up outlandish claims and political posturing was not the equivalent of sitting on railroad tracks, but I guess I'm not ignorant enough to understand analogy. While I have asked you over and over again to justify yourself in this thread, you have continually done nothing but called me names and are now an advocate of me dying. All in the same thread.

Very nice. Now I'm still waiting for solid defense of your argument other than petty insults and all-American whining.

Oh, are you calling me names now??? I don't think JSH will alllow that. (note the sarcasm since you don't have a clue) I already know who and what you are and your claimed "educational background" and such.

And how in the world could you ask "Are you threatening me"? Without doubt one of the stupidest remarks yet. How can anyone with even half a brain think that someone telling them to go sit on the train tracks when a train is coming and find the "presedence" they so longingly search for to rule thier life and you think that this has the remote possiblity of some sort of personal threat!!?? noway noway noway

Let me state this in plain, clear consice English that MAYBE you can understand. that comment was NOT any sort of "threat" by ANY means. It' was basically stating htis.. "IF you are that stupid (look up definition in Websters) to need something (prsedence) or someone to tell you to get off the train tracks when a train is coming, then please, feel free to sit there. And I'll even deliver the books while you search for your presedence that states whether or not a person should or should not get off the tracks when a train is coming.

Now is that easier for you to understand? It's kind of like 2+2=4 . It does not get any easier than that.

As for the rest, what you can't read?? Just look it up, there are references all over the place..including direct ones by others right here in the thread, like Fanta's post.

And if you need more proof of my point, all you have to do is go sit on some train tracks with a train coming. My point will be clearly evident shortly thereafter. bigsmile drinker laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:03 AM

lol ty hun. i appreciate what you said and how you are responding. but i can tell you...because of things that happened in my life...i'm a very strong woman. i don' agree with politicians and i know it's money. but i still believe in what my dad fought for and it he didn't fight for politicians. he fought for the people and his family. that is what i believe. i do believe people can make a difference and change things. look at what Dr Martin Luther King did. sometimes it takes awhile. i know this. i'm ALOT tougher than what people give me credit for. i don't see everything as roses. i know the evils in the world but i believe in fighting against them to make things better for my son and his future children. i don't believe in sitting back and complaining and not even trying. not saying you are.

do you know why i believe what i do??? i have been through hell and back in my life and won. most people wouldn't have the outlook i do. i choose to have this outlook but also know the evils. i choose to fight for what i believe in because it's worth it to me. i don't play scapegoating. i can own up to my part in life. if something gets screwed up...fine...work to fix it. things don't change over night but nothing will change by doing nothing

I do agree with you on your points and beliefs.

I want to clearly say your father was a good AMERICAN and I know he or any other service man or woman do NOT do thier duty for politicians...they do it for AMERICA and the PEOPLE. I honor and respect that FULLY!

And that was a time when it was about AMERICA. But those times have changed. the American people have let the government/bg business dictate thier every move now.

We are loosing American lives for OIL as we speak! And that tears me apart! A soldier should be able to die with HONOR and DIGNITY..NOT for other peoples PROFIT!

So I do understand what you speak of..those were times long ago, when I too use to be PROUD to be an American. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:55 AM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Sat 05/03/08 11:15 AM

No, because it would be common sense to a Chinese person in the mainland to kill everyone in Tibet. There has to be an actual offense which you have yet to list, but I will continue to respond to your inane points.

Illegal in what context? There is nothing in U.S. law to suggest that there is a "proper" way to annex any territory. So again, I ask, where is the legal precedent here? More importantly, where is the POLITICAL precedent? Last time I checked, Hawaiians are not being thrown into ovens.

Except they already reside within the country they came from.

Again, I'm waiting for some evidence of this. Contrary to popular belief, posting something on the internet because you are upset does not make it true.

No wonder you hate the United States. You don't even have a sense of what our justice system is comprised of, since you essentially just bashed the concept of precedent, when in fact, THERE WOULD BE NO UNITED STATES WITHOUT THAT LEGAL TRADITION.

You need to pick up a book.

Isn't "case closed" on a debate point usually indicative of a false cause? Oh wait, no, sorry, it's just what people do when they can't back up what they say.

Again, I'll wait for your reasons other than "I HATE THE USA" blah, blah, blah.

You put up some of the most pathetic arguements I have ever seen. You know nothing of the "legal system" (which by the way is so inept..so I see where you get your foundation..and is COMMON KNOWLEDGE to anyone with a half of a thinking brain.

So go put your hand into a fire..or better yet, go sit on train tracks where a train is coming at 100 mph. Sit there..look to see if there is precedence that shows you should get off the track. Hell, I'll stack all the law books you want right there on the tracks for you, so you'll have everything to look through! So you just search to your widdle hearts content..that is until the train splatters what little brains you have. noway laugh I would LOVE to see that! At least then you will have made the world a better place in which to live! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

So where's the precedence for that??? There is none! And since you need precedence to rule your life..go sit on the train tracks..you will be doing the world a favor! You may even set a new presedence!! "Don;t sit on train tracks when train is coming"..that way all your kind will know...you might help your own kind!!! drinker drinker laugh laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:36 PM

why can't you be what you want???? the government doesn't dictate who i am as long as i'm not committing crimes. regardless of what you think of bush or the people in congress that did nothing ...you are right ...the PEOPLE should own up

are you telling me the people in congress weren't voted in by the people???? how is it naive to expect people to do their jobs (regardless of dem or rep) and if the people don't like something to do something about it?

No, I must clarify I do not mean any harm in my statement..just simple fact. No, your congress men and women are also BOUGHT AND PAID FOR! basically ALL "career politicians are..just a FACT.

You being nieve is NOT a bad thing! I actually envy that! I WISH I could be! But when you know whats really going on, you can never go back to that and nieve is lost forever.

Thats why i di not wish to try to go into any details with your beliefs..I wanted them to stay just as they are. You are entitled to them. I did not argue or debate them. i just said thank you for giving those and that was it.

But when you made the claim that we (the people) actually elected this fools in Washington..well thats just not accurate. They are placed there mostly by the special interests. those very few that actually get there by a people vote, usually do not last long, unless they are willing to conform to "the system". I know this one from first hand expereince working closely with a Congressman who stepped down because he would not "play the game" and had threats even against his family.

So had to clear that portion up. But do not wish to debate your beliefs..they are yours and you are entitled to them. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:29 PM

Hell our "president" wasnt elected by popular vote! He stole the presidency! And we all let him!

Exactly!

All people have to do is a LITTLE MATH!! Last figure i heard, this was middle of April (no I am NOT picking on any specific candidate..I HATE them ALL..but this is a good illistration for anyone who wants to THINK and do a LITLLE MATH)

Obama had raised over $41 MILLION dollars in just the first part of April for his campaign to run. Now the totals are like $200 MILLION + for EACH candidates campaign thus far.

Now..$200 MILLION dollars + spent for a position that pays $250K ( ONE MILLION dollars) for 4 years (and great bennies,,but still)

THINK!!! DOES THIS ADD UP!!?? ANY BELLS GOING OFF!!??

Who is this world would spend $200 MILLION + dollars for a postiton that pays ONE MILLION!!!??

The answer.. NO ONE FOLKS!!! These are PUPPETS!! BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY BIG BUSINESS WHO RUNS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!

They are ALL BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!!!noway noway huh

It's a NO BRAINER! noway huh

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:24 PM

I wish I could bottle and GIVE the stuff away! I went to New Orleans after Katrina just to help nothing else, I felt that I had to help my fellow Americans. While there I was screamed at to go home, I had to stay in a tent at a strip mall cos all the government people had what few rooms were available, and it was a ****ed up situation. Dang bottle of Jim Beam was doulbe the price, it was $9.00 just to take a shower! What the hell! I went home totally disillusioned with it all! I was just trying to help!

Oh yes..and lets not forget about the government "hand outs" where people were buying big screen TV's and $1500 PURSES too. yeh..what a JOKE!

Must have went heavy on that Jim Beam!! drinker drinker drinker laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:21 PM

ty. that's why i said to find your own. people need to own up to the fact that the people elected everyone into office on all sides.

my beliefs are my beliefs. you can try to argue because you don't agree but then that makes them your beliefs. i won't argue what someone feels or believes because that is based on opinion...facts are facts

but if they want to go...then let them

OK, hold on a sec. I'm not going to debate your beliefs..but you are a bit nieve when it comes to what is really going on in some aspects..especially the "election" parts. Those are documented, bought and paid for. Thats not to debate..thats just a fact that should be cleared up. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:11 PM

i will give you one...one my dad who died in the military taught me that i have for my son. he is free to be what he wants. there are still people that believe in america without politics involved. take the politicians out on all sides and my son is free to choose what he wants to be. he wants to get his degreee to become a cop. if he wants to join the service...he was brought up to do it because he feels it's what he needs to do. he is free to believe as he wants to and vote. people don't realize that when they complain about whoever is in office...the people put them all there. we are free to discuss things like this. we are free to protest as long as it's peaceful. people like Dr Martin Luther King and even the KKK (which I don't agree with) are free to what they believe as long as it's peaceful. people can protest to try to make changes if they feel something is wrong. My son has those rights.

those are just some of the very few things. they are not up for debate. those are what I believe in and NO ONE can take that away from me

OK and thank you. I will not attempt to debate your beliefs. I am glad you have them and that hope. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:03 PM

I wish I could be proud too but I can't be. I'm so tired of the welfare sytem, the court system and taxes are strangling me! I grew up in the 70's and we protested! Sometimes it worked other times it didnt, but everyone so apathetic these days that if we tried to protest ...well it would be like that old poster "What if we gave a war and nobody came?"
I jsut want that freedom again to be what I want not what is EXPECTED AND DEMANDED of me by my government! I AM A HUMAN BEING TREAT ME LIKE ONE!

drinker drinker drinker

You are absolutely right! Remember the phrase... "United we stand..divided we fall!" Our own government and the "power that be (the money that runs things) keeps our nation divided, has never truly attempted to fix our edcation system (because lower IQs ask less questions and are easier to lead) and what was once a great nation is about to fall.

And as you clearly said, and I and many other well knowns )like Glenn Beck) have directly said..the American people have done this to themselves (pointing out you saying Americans are apathetic..which is TOTALLY TRUE!)

My cousin put up a post in another thread about "self sufficientcy". he made a good illustration at the end of his last post.. I think was last post, may not be now.

But its was how a town came together and everyone worked together for a common cause and goal. And when everyone pitched in, a monumental task was reduces to an extremely simple solution.

I applaud your stand! Now bottle it, sell it and lets get the rest of America off thier asses so we can take our country back! drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:49 PM

it's my own reasons. i can't tell you what do believe etc just like no one can tell me. well they can try but my beliefs and opinions are mine. maybe that is one of the many reasons

you have to come up with your own reasons or not....no copying off my paper lol

I'm not asking you to tell me what to believe in..I just honestly could use soemthing to grasp on here. Where's something to HOPE for here? What is GOOD in America now? What is something everyone can be proud of in America??? Just give me ONE! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:47 PM

Finally someone who really knows whats going on here in our"free" United States. We as Americans are so apathetic that it makes me want to scream" Take back what is ours" Not the governments or their sorry asses! I'm tired of working my ass off to pay for everyone else and I struggle. Thats not right! I want off the grid so badly I'm making plans to do so. The government can KISS MY ASS!

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

And tell them to keep puckered cause they can kiss my dimpled butt TWICE! noway drinker laugh flowerforyou

And the ironic thing is..I would sit up on Capital Hill and protest and most people would look at me as if I was some kind of "extremist nut" when all I want is the power to go back to our people and for our country to be great again! drinker

So call me what you want. I am an American and wish to hell i could be proud of that again like when I was young! drinker flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:33 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Fri 05/02/08 09:40 PM

my reasons for being proud are my reasons. they aren't up for debate.

I say if they want to leave...let them. they voted to become part of the republic. it was their choice. but that should include any benefits they get from the US too

Not trying to debate at all. Simple a very serious question... what is there to be proud of in America now??? I had to think...and think...and I can;t come up with really anything these days.

Everything across the board is going to crap. education is now down to like 26th place, our economy is nearly bankrupt and China is holding a HUGE amount of United States property. They can't even secure our borders. Drug and alcoholism is through the roof. Our children are killing each other right in thier own schools! hardly anyone give a rats behind about anyone else and won;t do anything to put a stop to all the madness.

So again, and I ask honestly...give me something so I can have something I can say that I am proud of in America...because I could really use something! flowerforyou

Honestly.. I would LOVE to be PROUD of my counrty again...but I have to have something to be proud of and I am not finding anything. flowerforyou

(ps..I agree, no US help..just open trade is fine, just like we do with other countries. But America won't want to because all the tax dollars that Hawaii brings down is ENORMOUS. Not much fed money is put in Hawaii. It's a very "profitable" state for the government..thats why they took it. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:17 PM

My ex husband and I are going to lease the house I'm in together next month for a year. We have three children together and get along really well. What do you think? Would you lease a house with your ex? Do you think this will keep me from having a boyfriend laugh ?

LOL..is this a trick question??? Would you REALLY consider dating a guy that lives with HIS ex and had children together??
noway huh huh huh

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:11 PM

Oh! A question from Mr. Brilliant..Mr Knoweverything??? yawn

And "North American"??? Oh yeh, real intelligent. huh yawn

I'll be the first to acknowledge, I probably do know more than you. But that is irrelevant. What is relevant to this thread is you have failed to answer all of my questions from previous posts. Again, what precedent do you have for supporting a free Hawaii? Ethnic cleansing arguments do not count.

ROFLMAO..Oh now I see! You are talking "presidents"??? I forgot, you like a "political debate"..right??

OK, this should be fun. drinker

Although I will not attempt to research from a "legal" standpoint, there will be a common sense role to play here.

Just as I was telling Fanta regarding the "illegal immigrants". They came and are here illegally correct? Therefore, by simple sense, they have committed a "crime". in a "legal" standpoint, they are in fact criminals because they have committed an "illegal act". Correct?? Of course.

Now the proper thing to do, is return them across the border from which they came. Correct?? Of course.

Now, same applies with the United States ILLEGAL annexation of Hawaii. The United States (like the illegal immigrants) committed an "illegal act", which must be corrected. just as we should send all illegal immigrants back across the borders in which they came, the Hawaiian islands should be returned to the native people for them to live how THEY wish.

Again, it is CLEAR, and even ADMITTED, the United States committed an ILLEGAL act.

So there does not need to be "presidents" for something that is COMMON SENSE! Thats like saying "what president do you have saying that if you stick your hand in a fire, you'll get burned". Do you REALLY need such explination??? Or would COMMON SENSE dictate.."you fool..you put your hand in the fire you;re gonna get burned!!!".

It's NOT a complex situation and in this case it's actually very easy, since even the United States admits to doing this ILLEGAL act. So no president needed by any means. Illegal act committed, illegal act admitted. CASE CLOSED! noway huh

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:13 AM

Was this supposed to be funny? Because it wasn't. Shut up, Norte Americano.

Oh! A question from Mr. Brilliant..Mr Knoweverything??? yawn

And "North American"??? Oh yeh, real intelligent. huh yawn

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25