Community > Posts By > jnbuglady

jnbuglady's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:43 AM
Hey Dudes and Dudettes, coffee's on come on in and have a cup, I have Kona brewing right now!

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:53 PM

Thanks, I felt that one.
Your very welcome!

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:36 PM

Today I feel down...the whole single thing is really gone up my azz!!!

Im sick of being lonely!!!!

Im sick of being alone!!!!

Can I get a hug??
Im so sorry, I know how that feels to be lonely, Im sending you a [[[[[[[[[[[[hug]]]]]]]]]]].

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:46 PM

Mingle2 ok lets go over this slowly

sound it out---Min ga lllll then the number 2 go on say it- good boy i knew you could

now put it all together----- Mingle2- there ya go!!! niiiice

you rode the short bus didn't you? ok that wasn't nice but that was a really dumb question.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:45 PM

You pee'd in the Kool Aid didn't you?laugh
Oh dude, yikes!

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:23 PM

Hey, just checking...is anyone else one? Because I think these forum things have become my new addiction... tongue2
Yup, Im hooked too!

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 06:06 PM
waving Yoohoo!

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 06:06 PM
smokin

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:49 PM

well shame on you for being born with the same red blood but different skin color. Silly me thought all this time Black people are part of the same human race that I am... tsk tsk flowerforyou
What she said.

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:23 PM

even though store clerks still follow me around in stores.rofl rofl rofl couldn't resist
noway
yes, even in the year 2008
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:14 PM

even though store clerks still follow me around in stores.rofl rofl rofl couldn't resist
noway

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:45 PM

Hello I am 23 and still a virgin I am wondering if I should just wait for someone I am really attracted to or just have it now so I am not terrible when I find my true love
You need to follow you heart!

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:40 PM

Hello I just signed up last night and have been told to make my introduction here. Fair warning! I will be frank and funny and do not intend to insult or put down people here unless they absolutely ask for it. LOL I will post on a number of different threads because I have a wide variety of intrests so keep a look out and I will try to be witty and entertaining. I look forward to interacting with any and all here. THX for indulging me. Eric
YooHoo waving

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:19 PM

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game , she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting. Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera o r in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it. Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated. Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart. Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her. Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal . For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?', here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!
Woohoo, so funny, yet true, I just told my BF, that I didn't want to marry again,hmmmmmmmmmmm!

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:00 PM

There once was an Indian who had only one testicle and whose given name was 'Onestone'. He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.

After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said, ‘If anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!'

The word got around and nobody called him that any more. Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, 'Good morning, Onestone.' He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.

The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do.

Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until A woman named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away. Yellow Bird , who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw Onestone. She hugged him and said, 'Good to see you, Onestone.'
Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then he made love to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't die!

Why ???

OH, come on... take a guess !!!

Think about it !!!

Everyone knows...

You can't kill Two Birds with OneStone !!!
OMG, too funny!rofl

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 03:56 PM

Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip for Monday, September 29

With all the Fall festivities kicking into high gear around this time of year, I sometimes find I just can't say 'No!' to anyone or anything and end up bending over backwards to meet all obligations. All that bending without a Yogi in sight can sometimes be a big pain in my ... back. If you, or someone you know, suffers from a little minor lower back pain, then why not try a cure from the world of Feng Shui? One way to ease an aching back is to bury nine pieces of white chalk in a small bowl containing a small amount of uncooked rice. Place the bowl under your bed directly beneath where the painful area of your back is and now leave it there for at least the next 27 days. Chalk it up to experience, this cure really works! Wow this totally rocks, thanks I will try it.

PeAcE & :heart:

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:44 PM

any body know the term?

that's the way i was raised..
Oh sure I do, ita a very old saying.

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:57 PM

It even bothered me more when my wife of 26 years was already seeing my best friend before we broke up.
Sorry, thats just wrong!

Ditto but MY ex was only a 10 year stretch for me,sorry man drinker

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:55 PM

It even bothered me more when my wife of 26 years was already seeing my best friend before we broke up.
thats just not right,sorry!

jnbuglady's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:10 PM

:smile: Does it hurt to flirt?:smile:

wouldn't know. Never done it. I guess if you never do something, it can't hurt you, right?
Never?frustrated

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25