Community > Posts By > NeedaLife

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:52 AM
I play it over and over 'till I'm so sick of hearing it, I don't ever want to hear it again.

NeedaLife's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:12 AM
noway noway

NeedaLife's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:44 PM
Isn't that a part of being a regular teenager? It was part of every teenage girl's life I knew growing up, including mine.

NeedaLife's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:39 PM
I believe the experiences you have during life help make you the person you are. The good the bad and the ugly all rolled into one, but it is your choice how those experiences effect you. If I have emotional issues, it is because I let myself have emotional issues.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/23/08 11:54 AM
Edited by NeedaLife on Wed 04/23/08 11:56 AM
Thank you all. I was feeling overwhelmed and from your comments I understand this is normal and it's ok and I appreciate that kowledge. Every time I tried to talk to a family member about my feelings I just lost it, so I thought this might be the place to come. I could "talk" without saying anything and ask what I needed to above the crying. I've never had to make the decisions I was forced to take part in over the past couple of days and that is weighing a bit on me along with the loss, but you've given me advice, insight, and a little strength from your words which I needed desperately. Thanks again to all of you.brokenheart

I'm getting ready to head to his home to help plan funeral arrangements, which I know is going to be another ordeal, If anyone has any other comments they think I might find useful over the next few days. Please leave them for me, I will be checking back because this did help in some small way. I've always found it easier to express my feelings in writing easier than speaking.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:13 AM
Edited by NeedaLife on Wed 04/23/08 09:14 AM
My dad passed away last night. This is the first time I've dealt with losing someone that close, dealing with arrangements and the tons of sympathetic people who mean well but make it more difficult at the same time. Any advice on what helped you through a similar situation? I'd appreciate anything you found that helped you through the situation and might help me as well.

NeedaLife's photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:30 AM
I think I would be extra careful. Not that I really believe dreams come true, but just in case.laugh

NeedaLife's photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:26 AM
I'd like to give Italy a try.

NeedaLife's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:51 AM
AFTER you've decided it's time to logoff?

This makes about 17 for me.

NeedaLife's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:44 AM

I would THINK the words very loudly, and hope there were no psycics around to hear melaugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh

NeedaLife's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:41 AM

OK, so Peccy music question made me think of another question.

You are walking down the street listening to your MP3 player, iPod or whatever, and your favorite song comes on. You are in the mood to sing, do you? Or do you care about what society thinks of you?

I sing very softly otherwise I'd probably scare everyone to death with my lousy singing.

NeedaLife's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:28 AM
No, if someone is singing they are usually in a good mood, why bring them down over a few words. I just laugh and go on, or sing the wrong words along with them.

NeedaLife's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:25 AM
I've never much cared for my name. I was named after two people my mom knew, maybe that's why, who knows. I refused to name my kids after anyone. I wanted them to have a name I chose just for them, not someone else's name.

NeedaLife's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:14 AM
Love the way men want to take care of you.
Love the hard bodies.
Love when they get so caught up watching you they forget what they were doing.
Love that men love women.
Love the way they make up excuses just to get close or touch you even just a little.
Love the way they look away quickly when you catch them watching.
Just love men.

NeedaLife's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:10 AM
My children. I'd give my life for either one of my children.

NeedaLife's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:59 AM
laugh

madelovetoo.! there one wordlaugh laugh

NeedaLife's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:58 AM
Awesome!

NeedaLife's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:52 AM

OHHH, speaking of this, I had a terrible reaction to some really cheap kids lip balm. It was about 2 months ago. My lips still aren't healing up well. Does anyone have any idea of something I can use?

Now, lip balm makes my lips hurt and sting. But they are horribly chapped and if I don't use anything at all, they crack and bleed. The problem is that the chapping is up around the outside of the lips as well.

The reaction to the junky kids lip balm was that my lips and the skin around them developed a slight rash and had tiny blisters water blisters all over it. Kinda like those tiny water blister you get with a sun burn.

The skin has never healed properly and I'm getting really really tired of it.

Try Aquafina Lip Oil... works wonders

Love Aquafina lip oil...I guess everone else does too because it is always sold out. When I find it I buy 5 at a time.

NeedaLife's photo
Sun 04/20/08 04:50 AM

I planned on sleeping in this morning, but woke up at 6. I did stay in bed for about 30 minutes hoping I would go back to sleep, but it wasn't happening.

same here
i got up and was like f**k this trash
and i tried to roll over and go back to sleep but that was a big negative
laugh laugh

NeedaLife's photo
Sun 04/20/08 04:41 AM
I planned on sleeping in this morning, but woke up at 6. I did stay in bed for about 30 minutes hoping I would go back to sleep, but it wasn't happening.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10