Community > Posts By > Jinjer

Jinjer's photo
Thu 11/12/20 10:31 PM

I may be an old man, but I do shower daily.

What does this have to do with the price of tea in china???

ie, not a "dirty old man".

Surely you know that it's not THAT kind of "dirty" she was talking about lol

Jinjer's photo
Wed 11/11/20 04:00 PM

I may be an old man, but I do shower daily.

What does this have to do with the price of tea in china???

Jinjer's photo
Wed 11/11/20 03:56 PM

Lol :laughing: int insane how many I see driving with a mask on haha. I'm James message me and lets chat.

Sometime a lack of imagination will cause people to judge prematurely because they don't have the ability to come up with (ENDLESS) reasonable explanations.I will often keep my mask on if I am going from my workplace straight to the grocery store. I simply don't feel like drenching my hands in disinfectant to take my mask off, only to put it back on before entering the store. I will still keep it on if I have to make another stop on my way home.

Jinjer's photo
Wed 11/11/20 08:06 AM
His followers can easily be placed in 4 very distinct categories.
1) The wealthy/capitalist focused, who ONLY care about their own assets.
2) The religious radical fanatics,whose only interest is to indoctrinate THEIR views onto the world.(similar to what the taliban does).
3) The racists and bigots who wage a race war and embrace supremacy.
4) The ignorant/illiterate/uneducated and low IQ (parasites to any culture)

Of course the combination of the above mentioned creates more hatred filled categories and opens another can of worms. I said what I saidflowers waving

Have a blessed day and Congratulations to your new president! :heart:

Jinjer's photo
Wed 11/11/20 07:41 AM

Ms. delightfulillusion
Thank you for your input, but what I'm really wanting to know is how to watch propose on my profile that I'm looking for women closest to my age and how to get the women that message me stop sending me nude photos. phone my profile can't be that bad because I wind up getting messages all day from women I get messages from 18 up to 63 years of age asking to talk on Hangout WhatsApp Marco Polo your input would be greatly appreciated

you can set in your preferences who you allow to message you. Right after clicking on MAIL, you will find the FILTER option right under it to the far right. Click on it and you will be able to select what you don't want.

Jinjer's photo
Wed 11/11/20 07:32 AM

I would like to know how I look & to know if possible what I can do to improve my profile. Thank you for your time:thinking:

Hello love, I can truly read the frustration in your words, but as others have mentioned, you have to try and romance the ladies in a loving way. Write a new profile content using all the love that you have in your heart!
Simply pretend that you gathered all of your courage to approach an amazing lady, a complete stranger to you, and now trying to win her heart.
Please keep in mind that every dating site will have it's share of fake profiles and scammers,this is why they have a "report them" option. Good luck with your search, I am certain you will find someone amazing!

Jinjer's photo
Wed 11/11/20 07:17 AM

Just wondering if any other senior ladies have advice or anecdotes about their experiences on the site. It's hard enough to find seniors in the real world that aren't broken and spending most of their time at the doctor's office. And what's with the married dirty old men looking for hookups? smdh

I am thankful that the "dirty old men" are serious about what they want, it gives us the ability to weed out what we don't want lol.I am certain that we have many dirty old ladies with the same tendencies lol (you will find these hookup-trolls on every dating site/app). Unfortunately I don't have any success stories to share but remain optimistic. One of the frogs will turn out to be a prince, let the kissing be just symbolic though (aside covid, there are still many STD's out there).

Jinjer's photo
Wed 11/11/20 07:01 AM

Hi! I was noticing the same thing! I just joined, but I'm not sure I'm staying. Seeme like the men are way too young who are hitting...and, yes, I'm surprised they let men on who say they are married and are looking for sex!!GEEZE!! No thanks. My hubby of 40 years just passed away a few months ago so I thought I'd find some people my age to talk to. I have kids older than some of these guys! I tried to sell my Hubby's Harley, one of the geezers thought because I was alone, he'd just move in! People are too strange. I'm happier alone, I guess... I'd rather have girlfriends to laugh with!! Pat

Don't give up yet! You seem to be a nice person and I am certain we will run into a nice guy who is looking for the same thing as we are! At least on a dating site you will know what they are all about (as you already observed). They are out there in real life and you will not know how weird they are until its too late. At least they seem to be "honest" on here (mostly) about what they want. Just stick to your guns, recognize the red flags and keep in mind that many profiles on here are fake (scammers, bots or surveyors for the site). Make sure to report them right away!