Community > Posts By > Clyde

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 06:10 PM
How old were you when you had your first passionate kiss. Me 21

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 06:08 PM
My name is Clyde Ikenna and i am handsome with a very good height and I am here to say today that I need a very good woman in my life right now, I am ready to love and also cherish her, is she here, please write me asap. N/B: Age does not matter as long as you don't have a man currently in your life I'm okay with it, serious person please

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:59 PM
That serves her right

Mines in a home, oldtimers. Didn't take care of herself and it finally got her.

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:58 PM
Lols, how is she now, I mean your sister?

Lol I'ma taking care of my sister post surgery and she talks constantly so to detract myself from her constant chit (s) chat I went on mingle and when I posted this I showed her and she said I'm majorly sarcastic and borderline evil lol

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:56 PM
There is nothing like that dear, he wasn't just ready to settle down with you maybe...I will need that your love one of this days please

That I loved him too much. Is there such a thing as loving someone too little or too much? :thinking:

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:55 PM
Lol, he must be a dirty fellow

I clean too much.

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:54 PM
And if you are too good, why did he leave?

That I was too good for him laugh

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:53 PM
Hmmm, lucky you. I'm happy for you

He said I was the perfect wife. I said he had rose coloured glasses.

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:52 PM
Truth

According to these so-called experts, when relationships end… People see their significant others in a completely different light. Yes, words definitely do mean something when talking to people but actions truly do mean more than just words. We all have flaws...

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:51 PM
So touching, I am very happy you have moved on dear

Please be sincere, According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You?

that was a long time ago ... and I felt he was a control freak ... after almost thirty yrs together and 1 child ... I think we just did not keep the original
love we had for one another... and neither wanted to work on that ... an him having a GF does not help that situation ... laugh does not seem to matter now ... we have separate lives now ... and so long as he treats my daughter and her husband well ... I am good... and happy for him :>)

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:47 PM
Lol, mean

I didn't put all her crap on the curb neatly when I tossed her out.

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:47 PM
Okay this is good and I agree with you on this one

Nothing has to be wrong with anyone for a relationship not to work out.
And what an ex said is often not true. The person who was told will know whether it is or not. Sometimes an ex just has the need to lash out and be nasty.

Men tend to ask this question, my reply is always the same: "None of your business."
After all, my ex and past relationship aren't part of the new one. And if a new guy is afraid to open up and trust people he's not for me anyway. Then he has a problem: trust issues.

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:25 PM
Thank you so much, I will do something about it now, I really appreciate

Your profile needs work. You need to fill in your interests and write a more informative write up. A photo with an attempt of a smile would help also.

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:24 PM
Yes you can @Terry

How can you love someone you have never met or knew existed??

Clyde's photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:23 PM
Thanks all I think I will work on all that has been mentioned here and hey @Crystal is not conditional, was only trying to send a message to someone. Thank you all once again

Clyde's photo
Mon 11/16/20 05:57 AM

Clyde's photo
Mon 11/16/20 05:51 AM
I am a very good listener and I love you if you love me, so I give back what you give to me back...I love you, yes you

Clyde's photo
Mon 11/16/20 05:49 AM
Lol, you just said it all dear

confusing, you say you are looking for an intimate encounter followed by friendship etc...then you state you are looking for something real....sounds like your priorities are sex, fwb, then maybe something serious after...plus you need to smile more, photos too serious.

Clyde's photo
Mon 11/16/20 05:43 AM
Thinking of how to be a good man to whoever that will make me happy here

Clyde's photo
Sun 11/08/20 02:22 AM
Hello I'm 32 looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Age doesn't matter....

Previous 1