Community > Posts By > TawtStrat

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 12/28/14 09:42 AM
Hey, I don't travel for dates and I've had a few through this, so got to disagree about it being unrealistic.

To be fair to the OP, the whole hype perpetuated on this site is all about going on the forums and getting into a long distance relationship with someone from there and I think that's bollocks.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 12/28/14 08:21 AM
They say that everyone that knew him new a different Jim and I've read quite a few books about him. Here's a different version of a story that a woman that he scorned has been putting forward as her truth for years.

http://www.doors.com/magazine/ballroomdays.html

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 12/28/14 08:04 AM
http://www.google.com

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 12/28/14 06:15 AM
There's got to be a thread about how to do it here somewhere but I'm not going through more than the two pages that I've just checked to try to find it.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 12/28/14 05:43 AM
Morality makes stupid.-- Custom represents the experiences of men of earlier times as to what they supposed useful and harmful - but the sense for custom (morality) applies, not to these experiences as such, but to the age, the sanctity, the indiscussability of the custom. And so this feeling is a hindrance to the acquisition of new experiences and the correction of customs: that is to say, morality is a hindrance to the development of new and better customs: it makes stupid.

Whoever has overthrown an existing law of custom has always first been accounted a bad man: but when, as did happen, the law could not afterwards be reinstated and this fact was accepted, the predicate gradually changed; - history treats almost exclusively of these bad men who subsequently became good men!

-Nietzsche

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 12/28/14 05:08 AM
I got some DVDs and also bought myself some music on CD. I'm a Doors collector but the Live in New Yourk box set was out of stock from Amazon, so didn't get that and there are a couple of other box sets that I would like but they were limited editions and are rather expensive now.

Speaking of the cards though, I sent a friend a link to her Facebook with her horoscope and birthday tarot card and she liked that. The tarot is something that I've been looking into quite a lot recently and I've also been looking at natal star charts. I have virgo rising and the moon in leo. Did a reading for someone that said that he was half aquarius and half pisces (the cusp of sensitivity) and he had both sun and moon in pisces, so I told him that he was a natural psychic.

Another guy got the devil as his birthday tarot card, representing a materialistic attitude, obsession and sexual issues. That was a bit spooky because he is like that.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 12/28/14 04:19 AM
Man, the first woman that I met from this site traveled fifty miles to meet me.

I've said plenty about dating sites myself and I'm not even looking just now but I will agree that it can be frustrating. My first experience with dating sites was similar to yours and I got nothing apart from chat. When I decided to give it another go I changed my attitude and didn't expect too much from it. I got a date on the second night I was on there.

Even if this site isn't great for having a lot of local people it's not the sites fault that you live somewhere where there aren't many women using this site. I do also think that it's got to be you that's the problem if you can't meet a girl in the real world. Have you got some sort of phobia about leaving your house, or are you going to trot out some jazz about how you aren't interested in the kind of women that go out to have fun in clubs or bars?

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 12/27/14 06:47 PM
Yes victims. Addiction is no laughing matter.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 12/27/14 06:41 PM

Oh wait, maybe both the original and her friend are in on it! Since you dated them both they're playing some sort of psych game on you.

The plot sickens... scared

hi TS,
when I first read your post I did wonder if you were asking yourself if the girls swing both ways.
but I do have to say I agree with mini1x.
women (and guys on here) do talk to each other. I can tell you, from my early interactions here on only the forums, I found out that some women feel proprietary about men. I would respond to something in the forums and get inboxed by some woman (one in particular) who said in case you don't know, that man is taken.

I can tell you for a while my best friend had her own account on here. there were guys who were trying to sweet talk her and me at the same time. so far as to set up a date with her one weekend and me the next weekend. we decided we were both going to show up for hers and act like we got our days mixed up.
the guy never showed so we enjoyed our 'date' with each other.
so I do think that someone could be trying to mess with you.

I'm not sure what you're getting at but I don't think that she thinks that I'm after other women or still involved with the other one.

Yes, they are all friends and obviously talk to each other but they are quite different sorts of girls. The ex was a floozy and this girl says that she isn't like that and doesn't seem to me. She even said that she had heard stories about the ex, who obviously has a reputation.

Yes, there's most possibly something going on, although it might not be anything sinister and although I have been getting to know this girl for months, she's a bit quiet or secretive in a way. I'm just putting that down to her personality mostly though. She's had some sadness in her life and bottles her feelings up a bit.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 12/27/14 06:20 PM

I have heard of masturbating on a pic but the men on this site that do that must have great imaginations .. It's a pg13 site :-)

I am assuming its a behaviour associated mostly with males... As they are known to be visual creatures :-)

No, it's not that. It's you enticing them to entertain fantasies. They're not looking at your picture but picturing you there.

Your posts are like something from an erotic novel and you aren't alone in that. This may be some sort of hobby for you but I don't think that you are considering the victims. Never mind all of those married menthat neglect their wives for you.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 12/27/14 06:05 PM

How many hits of acid did you lick prior to this encounter?

None.

Thanks folks for all of your responses to this thread and I apologise for not responding to them more promptly when I will give a bit more thought to what you're saying than I had to do with this post. So, please don't think that my replying to this particular epistle has anything to do with favouritism.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 12/27/14 03:40 PM

Seems to me, the facebook girl has a crush on your current gf and posting all sorts of fantasy stuff from her discussions with your current gf. I don't know if I'd advise your current gf to stay away from her, but it definitely sounds like everyone involved should do that. I see trouble brewing there.

That's possible. I don't even know if my current lady friend goes on Facebook but it is weird that the new fiance has the same name as her dog. Also, in one of the congratulatory posts for the engagement a guy said something about how she was keeping that quiet and apparently called her by the first three letters of my current lady friends name, which, as I said, was the name of the person that she had previously posted about being with and is the name of my new friend.

But anyway, yes, I was thinking about talking to her about it and saying that the Facebook girl had been saying on Facebook that they were in a relationship and broach it that way but I just haven't really been able to know what to believe, even though until she told me about hitting that swan I wasn't suspicious and she really doesn't seem like a liar.

That's what separates the good liars from the bad. Have you actually met the others? They could all be the same person, which is what it sounds like to me.

I've met the original girl that I met on here last year and also a friend of hers that was also on here. The second girl introduced me to the one that I'm friendly with now and I've also met another woman that's a friend of hers. That's when it gets even weirder because this other friend also has a dog and there's someone on that Facebook that has the same first name as the friend and also someone else that has the same surname but the first name is the same as the friend's dog.

I'm honestly not making this up.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 12/27/14 02:51 PM
Look, I may have said some "lewd" things in the past but how is it any worse for the ladies to pleasure themselves when I do it if the men are pleasuring themselves when they chat to the ladies?

My argument is that guys doing that is just creepy. That's the difference.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 12/27/14 02:14 PM
Edited by TawtStrat on Sat 12/27/14 02:21 PM

Seems to me, the facebook girl has a crush on your current gf and posting all sorts of fantasy stuff from her discussions with your current gf. I don't know if I'd advise your current gf to stay away from her, but it definitely sounds like everyone involved should do that. I see trouble brewing there.

That's possible. I don't even know if my current lady friend goes on Facebook but it is weird that the new fiance has the same name as her dog. Also, in one of the congratulatory posts for the engagement a guy said something about how she was keeping that quiet and apparently called her by the first three letters of my current lady friends name, which, as I said, was the name of the person that she had previously posted about being with and is the name of my new friend.

But anyway, yes, I was thinking about talking to her about it and saying that the Facebook girl had been saying on Facebook that they were in a relationship and broach it that way but I just haven't really been able to know what to believe, even though until she told me about hitting that swan I wasn't suspicious and she really doesn't seem like a liar.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 12/27/14 11:01 AM

Humm not sure if I got this right, you have been stalking the ex on facebook to see what she is doing out of concern? First she post that she is in a relationship with someone then shortly after she post she is engaged but now to a different guy?

Hummm could be for attention only and none of it true.. Or she moves on from bf to bf really quick...

But then I would have to question why are you checking out her facebook unless you oblivious have a bit of attraction to her still.. whoa

Well, I was checking her Facebook for a while after she stopped calling me but hadn't done that for months and am honestly over her.

It's not another guy. When she posted on Facebook about being in a relationship she said that she's with someone that has a girl's name and it's the same name as the one that is friendly with me now.

I asked her about it but she denied that it's her and told me that she's a hundred percent straight.

So, I'm not bothered about the ex but was only looking at her Facebook again because of the swan story.

It's the girl that I've been getting to know recently that I'm interested in and I'm not bothered if the one from last year has moved on. I'm just a bit confused about the weird coincidences and now the Facebook one is declaring on there that she's engaged to a female that has the same name as the girl that I likes dog. It's Facebook and for all I know the dog name could be a nickname or alius or something but it is a weird coincidence.

And yes, the Facebook one has a habit of going from relationship to relationship and may be a bit of a fantasist or nutcase but the Facebook engagement anouncement looks genuine and the post got a bunch of replies.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 12/27/14 01:17 AM
All that I'm saying is that it's fine to talk about your dating and relationships but to try to not make it smutty. I have it on good authority here that the men pleasure themselves when doing all of that flirting with the ladies on here.

At least that's what someone told me but I really don't know if it's just her thinking that.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 12/27/14 12:01 AM

The only reason I can think of why a man would be concerned with such nonsense is simply to please women. In order for a man to have himself a woman he must first be able to "connect" or "click" with them. But if men did not have to pass the test would they still go out of their way to make that connection?

Well, if a man is not feeling it for a woman then it becomes about pleasing her

TawtStrat's photo
Fri 12/26/14 11:14 PM
It's rather a complicated story and I realise that you don't know the people in question but I'll try to describe the chain of events as best I can. I will(in this OP, at least, omit certain details.

I was seeing a girl last year and when that finished I happened to meet a friend of hers on here. We chatted briefly.

Then, months later, I decided to contact her on Facebook. No reply there but by some weird coincidence she contacted me on here the same day.

I met her a few times and then I met a friend of hers, who claimed to not know that I had been seeing the original one that I met.

I had been checking her Facebook since it ended with her because I never got a proper dumping and she had problems and I was worried about her. So, she posted that she was now in a relationship with someone that has the same first name as the one that I've become friendly with now.

I thought that it was just a coincidence but the other day she was quite upset because she ran over a dog and she told me that she had run over a swan last year. Thing is, there was a post about hitting a swan in "our car" on that facebook.

It gets even weirder. Her telling me about the swan made me check the original girl's Facebook again and now she's saying that she's engaged to someone that apparently doesn't have the same first name as before but it's the same name as her dog And the dog has an unusual name.

TawtStrat's photo
Fri 12/26/14 09:48 PM

Sorry about that. It's just that when I tried to post before it said that I couldn't because I was banned until the ninth of December and it's the twenty seventh now.

Somebody obviously forgot to push the button to unban me and I had all of these great ideas for threads that I could have posted as well.
In other good news, I have been banned permanently from the other forum that I was on but it's their loss because I can post here instead.

That is until you get banned.
and the other bad news is..all the great ideas you had for threads last week is apparently to late this week because you fried that many brain cells. Sorry to hear that. Lol welcome to mingles sir and happy holidays. What did you say that other sight was? You do like familiar.

Well, I posted a thread on a nerdy gaming site forum asking why I should play this guy's game that's failing and people don't want to play it so much anymore and he's losing money. It was a game I quit a few years ago and I said then that I didn't like the way that it was going then and now feel somewhat vindicated. Kind of rubbing salt in his wounds.

Fear not about it being too late for me to post a doozy of a thread though. You would not believe the weird things that have been going on in my love life recently.

TawtStrat's photo
Fri 12/26/14 09:26 PM

welcome back waving

Thanks. You saying that means a lot to me.