Community > Posts By > TawtStrat

TawtStrat's photo
Fri 12/26/14 09:18 PM

Welcome back.

Thanks. Hope that you had a nice Christmas.

TawtStrat's photo
Fri 12/26/14 09:15 PM
Sorry about that. It's just that when I tried to post before it said that I couldn't because I was banned until the ninth of December and it's the twenty seventh now.

Somebody obviously forgot to push the button to unban me and I had all of these great ideas for threads that I could have posted as well.
In other good news, I have been banned permanently from the other forum that I was on but it's their loss because I can post here instead.

TawtStrat's photo
Fri 12/26/14 09:10 PM
It says that my ban is up

TawtStrat's photo
Mon 11/10/14 10:08 AM
Yeah, I'm one of those people that doesn't put on weight and can eat whatever I like, as far as that goes I'm afraid.

Mentioned it in one of your other threads I think but I can still get into 28 inch waist leather jeans and was wearing that size when I was a teenager. I do wear a 30 inch waist for comfort though.

So, it's not something that I give a crap about basically and I drink beer and eat junk food. Did try "health food" diets when I was in my twenties but that was actually becoming like an eating disorder because I was thinking about what I was eating all of the time.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 11/09/14 06:10 PM
I definetely get tired with it as well and I'm not even looking for dates on here now. I have met women through this and am not complaining about that but people on the internet are just that. I would rather go to the pub and I can talk to women there without having to try to persuade them to meet me.

It does get tiring going through profiles, being ignored by people that you message or exchanging a few messages with it then not going any further than that.

It really is a waste of time sometimes. Going on the forums is a waste of time as well but that's different because I don't travel for dates but do get to "meet" people from other parts of the world on here.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 11/09/14 11:23 AM
Read my post again. My sister isn't hypothetical. What I said was that in a hypothetical situation where a man meets a bird that he fancies that's my advice.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 11/09/14 11:00 AM
Edited by TawtStrat on Sun 11/09/14 11:02 AM
Jim Morrison said that he was a sagitarius and that it's the most philisophical of the signs. Then he went on to say that he thought that it was a bunch of BS himself and how he didn't know what was going to happen but he was going to get his kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames. Apparently people thought that his eyes were brown from pictures but they were blue like mine.

I'm Scottish.

One astrologer says of sagitarius, "In the body Sagittarius rules the thighs, hips, sciatic nerve, arterial system, pelvis and sacrum. These relate to balance and movement and you are your happiest with plenty of physical activity and mental challenge."

Jim Morrison had incredible balance actually and was always doing stuff like walking along ledges on rooftops.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 11/09/14 10:40 AM
I'm a scorpio myself and I read a horoscope for people that have my birthday. It said that the most compatible sign for me is also scorpio.

It is my fantasy to have a scorpio woman. I turned that one down that hit me up for a booty call. She was quite sexy but I had a date aranged with someone else for the next day and couldn't have met her after sleeping with someone else like that.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 11/09/14 10:23 AM
I always suspected that RedMist wasn't as much of a loser as he was making out. Maybe he's found himself a woman or had one all along. He did admit that he was trolling, so who knows.

Have I been posting topics that belittle intelligent women? I posted one about feminism being a bag of shite and I'm not flaming any Mingle member but the other forum that I go on has some feminists that I wouldn't call intelligent. I can think of a better word for them but it wouldn't get past the profanity filter on here.

*shrugs* I come on here for the lulz. Don't know why they deleted my thread. Some douchbag keeps trying to call me a perv and maybe the mods thought that the thread was getting inflamatory.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 11/09/14 09:51 AM
Yeah, apparently. On the website where it said that there were a lot of replies from scorpio women.

A scorpio woman that hit me up for a booty call once described her figure as "volumptious". I also know a girl that's scorpio and she's got really beutiful eyes and her figure is nice and curvy.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 11/09/14 09:44 AM

...Now, this advice may not apply for getting a woman with masculine energy. My sister married a guy that's shy and she went after him. A woman like that wants to wear the trousers. There's no point in talking about how to seduce a woman like that.

According to you, ALL (real) men want sex.

Reads like your sister HAD to wear the pants to get her (now-)husband out of his, so HE could get to what HE wanted...yanno, since he was too "shy" to take care of business on his own.

What a kind, considerate, and gracious woman your sister is!

(There's a feminist metaphor in there, somewhere.)

drinks

Is there? I'm afraid that it's too obscure for me to grasp.

I'm not sure about your paraphrasing of me either. What I said in my post was hypothetical. I was saying what to do if you meet a bird that you fancy. Well, it was advice for men obviously and yeah, real men and not imaginary ones because that would be daft.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 11/09/14 08:36 AM
Edited by TawtStrat on Sun 11/09/14 08:40 AM
It says this about them:

Geminis are Creative, artistic, Nice, Intellectual, Individualistic, Outgoing and Compassionate. On the other hand they can also be inconsistent, nervous, nosy and lazy at times.

Gemini's Likes include:

-Talking
-Writing
-Adventure
-Variety in life

Their Dislikes include:

-Boring things
-Labor (such as school)
-Repitition; being in a rut
-Conformity
-Strict People.

My ex is now with a gemini actually. She says that people in her life tend to be either geminis or scorpios. Both of her brothers are scorpios. One of them's got cerabral palsy and is in a wheelchair but apparently he's hung like a horse.

When I was reading up about scorpio women it said that apart from their eyes being a very distinctive feature they also tend to have big boobs and butts.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 11/09/14 04:52 AM
Here's Urban Dictionary:

Zodiac sign for people born between October 23 and November 22. Water sign, associated with sex (corresponds to genitals and bladder etc on the human body). Actually has three signs: scorpion, eagle, and serpent. According to astrology, Scorpios are introspective, reflective, mysterious, vengeful, calculating, possessive, intuitive, yadda yadda yadda. Pretty badass, as zodiac signs go.

TawtStrat's photo
Fri 11/07/14 04:20 PM
Aw, you edited my OP for that? Sorry. I'm kind of an old hippy and not very PC and also a Scotsman. It's kind of like when blacks were known as spades in the sixties and it wasn't derogatory because they were considered to be cool by hippies.

Thanks for the replies though. Where to start with responding to them?

Someone asked me about how it's going with trying to get a girlfriend. I'll start with that. Fine thanks.

No, I'm not looking for easy fast women. Not just now anyway.

Lionsbrew knows what I'm talking about anyway.

So, let's say that you meet a woman that you find really attractive. You want her. Doesn't matter for the sake of this discussion whether you want her for one night or to get into a relationship with her. You do want to have sex with her though and not to just be friends.

You have to let her know that. You're saying to her that you have the hope but aren't counting on it happening. Not assuming and being presumptious. Coming on without coming on too strong is what I'm talking about. You're sexually confident though is the point.

Now, this advice may not apply for getting a woman with masculine energy. My sister married a guy that's shy and she went after him. A woman like that wants to wear the trousers. There's no point in talking about how to seduce a woman like that.

TawtStrat's photo
Fri 11/07/14 01:51 PM
The way to get a woman is to be sexually confident but to not assume that she's going to have sex with you.

This seems somewhat contradictory if you think about it but that's how it works.

TawtStrat's photo
Thu 11/06/14 08:02 AM
I don't have a problem with tiddly winks and there's a Thai lady that lives in one of the flats above me that's polite and friendly.

My brother likes to go to this Chinese buffet place for his birthday and that was the other week but I won't eat the food there because it's inedible. The problem with Chinese fast food is that the beef is as tough as old boots and the chicken is pretty horrible as well because they boil it. I did have proper Chinese food when I went to a banquet once though and that was nice.

Oh yeah, when I was a kid a friend of mine's dad was a university professor that taught Chinese and lived over there. He made us a Chinese meal once and said that when he had been over there and went to a restaurant that was on a hill he had said that he was surrounded by slopes.

I haven't been there myself but I know a guy from another site that lives over there and he doesn't like them and he says that they are a right ignorant bunch of bastards. Monkey was a cool TV show though. Always thought that that Tripitaca was really a girl and wouldn't knob all of those princesses that were up for it because of that.

I do know a Chinese girl and she's cool but she was born in this country. She's a little bit weird and apparently she thinks that she can communicate with cats.

TawtStrat's photo
Wed 11/05/14 04:03 AM
No worries. I just didn't get what your point was when you quoted my post from that other thread. I haven't been on here for a while. Had better things to do and I got bored with the trollings of some of the older women that are regulars on here.

I wasn't really insulted by anything that you said. I just expect to be insulted when I go on the internet. The other forum that I go on is a bit dead at the moment though. It's unmoderated and the feminazis and other retards on that site won't post in it because we just chew them up and spit them out.

TawtStrat's photo
Tue 11/04/14 05:19 PM

Hey, I was just responding to the OP. She was the one quoting me and trying to insult me, as you apparently are as well.

I have no intention of talking about private things that are going on in my life that are none of your business. I was talking about my experiences with dating sites and what the women on them are like because some dude posted a thread asking about that. Sometimes the truth hurts I guess and then people resort to lame flames.

No, I didn't try to insult you. If you are looking for examples of poor attempts of insults look no further than few pages back on this topic. There are many ways one can make an insult or choose to react on insulting or rude behaviour. I'd rather not waste time on commenting that. business is not any of my business. That is true. But you are probably aware that forums are publicly accessible by anyone, even those people who are not Mingle members. So, you have put it out there, just as I put this topic for anyone to read and make any type of comment.
You may continue to label women of your age as you like. It is not my problem, but it might cause you problems in future. You replied to my question because you have chosen to do so and that's OK. However, there was no need to make assumptions that I, as a woman, made assumptions about you, as a man, based solely on gender and most common stereotypes.
Feeling a bit tired of endless correspondence leading nowhere myself; I can understand your frustrations. I wish both of us, as well as other fellow Minglers the best of luck with our quests.

Well, to be honest, I skipped past most of the posts in this thread and just replied to you. I don't know you. I take it that you're fairly new here but I read a thread and it's that old chestnut about... Well, come on. It's a dating site.

Why do men say that they're looking for a lady to have fun with or whatever? Because they don't want you to think that they're creepy.

Yes, I'm well aware that anything that I post in this forum is a public declaration or disclosure that I'm making. If you knew my posting history on here actually you would know that I've gone on about my girlfriends and sexual history so much that people are tired of hearing about it and I have also stated my opinions many times about how I think that people that want to drag it out with the email correspondences instead of just making a date are time wasters. The last time I stated that opinion Leigh (who is not a man and is a well respected member of this community) agreed with me about that.

As far as what I've said recently about women my own age goes; I am aware that I have ruffled a few feathers but again, I have said many times that I don't look at this forum as a means to meet people. You all live too far away for dating and nobody that does live near me that I have ever chatted with or met bothers with the forums at all.

Anyway, it's late and I have had a long day and I'm sorry if I'm rambling a bit. You were the one though that quoted me from elsewhere about some forty year old that I chatted with on here and it was never my intention to derail your thread and opine about middle aged women here. I don't even know how old you are. I could make an educated guess and I did notice that you viewed my profile a few days ago but I haven't looked at a profile on here for ages.

TawtStrat's photo
Tue 11/04/14 05:00 AM

Urmmm, excuse me, women know EXACTLY what they're looking for. If they are not responding to you, that means that they are not interested, men who are in denial of the truth.

Well, you're generalising and I'm just talking about my personal experience. I'm not talking about women not responding to me on dating sites either. I'm talking about women that can't make up their minds who they want to be with, or whether they want a casual or serious relationship and so on.

TawtStrat's photo
Tue 11/04/14 04:49 AM
Yes, that's what I'm saying. When I was discussing it with my mother I told her that my sister was posting pictures about taking the bairn to the zoo to see her favorite tiger.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next