Community > Posts By > anou

anou's photo
Sat 12/22/12 02:27 PM
Aruba

anou's photo
Mon 12/17/12 02:11 AM

I had a scammer that said he was a widow as his wife died at 911. Made me want to puke seeing a scammer using that as a way to try and scam someone. Lots of red flags when I read the profile and yes the first email he wanted to exchange emails.

Yes it's sick if someone use 911 as a trick to scam women. They let anybody on this site.

anou's photo
Sun 12/16/12 05:57 AM

IS it that they want their women to have implants ?! OR Botox? What is the real Scoop, Men?spock

I just want my women to actually be women.

Yes and I want to talk and meet to real men!!!

anou's photo
Sat 12/15/12 02:23 PM
Who knows, would be fun to visit Texas, hahaha.
:wink:

anou's photo
Fri 12/14/12 06:06 PM
Thanks for your info.

anou's photo
Fri 12/14/12 12:07 PM

If they try to get you off the site within just a few e-mails... At the bottom of their e-mail click on the report button and let Admin check them out.... If they are a scammer they will go by by and save you and a lot of others wasted time in talking to them...

If they say they will re-locate within the first few e-mails most likely a scammer as well...

Check for the red flags when in doubt report them if they are not then it will not do any harm...bigsmile

What are the red flags???
I had about 5 scammers this week!!!!
Do I have something on my forhead like fool me????

anou's photo
Fri 12/14/12 03:27 AM
Well rest assured it's the same with the man on this site, almost all of them who mail me are scammers.

anou's photo
Fri 12/14/12 03:16 AM
Thanks, but it's not easy. Maybe you can help me discover them. I spent to much time talking to these man. Total waist.

anou's photo
Fri 12/14/12 03:01 AM
Okay so am not alone who are just only talking to scammers, it's sick

anou's photo
Fri 12/14/12 02:59 AM
I just get all the scammers. It's is sick. Are there REAL ONES ON HERE !!!!!!mad explode :angry: :angry: explode rant