courtney_adkins05's photo
Thu 12/25/08 01:00 PM
so whos rating my darn profile?

Thu 12/25/08 12:45 PM
actually mirror mirror, you have responded to me before. how ya been?

Thu 12/25/08 12:41 PM
and i get messages from weirdos most of the time.

hmmm...just in time for the holidays!!!

xoxo courtney

Mon 05/05/08 09:27 PM

what about me screams 'hey crazy guys...hit on me!' ????

i am sooo about to give up on dating!

thanks!

courtney
hey sexy your so hott. im standing outside your house right now-look out your windowlaugh

seriously...not cool...i did meet someone off here that would possibly do that...i think that makes me want to close all the blinds!

Mon 05/05/08 09:26 PM

thanks!

courtney

I tend to attract the creepy guys. Not much better than crazy :wink:.

awww..sorry you get the creeps!

Sun 05/04/08 10:13 AM

is this a birds of a feather thread

laugh laugh laugh laugh

sorry my bad

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

?? huh?

thanks everyone else!

Sun 05/04/08 06:45 AM

Im new here but I gotta agree, your profile screams baggage. Not referring to your children.

"NO jerks, alcoholics, hard core druggies or maniacs/psychos
NO anger issues OR baby mama drama"

" I am a real person - not some bot or 'look at my cam girl' "

Thats prime example of baggage even though I can sympathize with the last quite abit.

Focus on positives that are exclusionary to the engatives you do not want. Eg, seeking a level headed/stable man for a rock solid femme! As opposed to, "babay mama dramas" lol

You did ask for advice, you can choose to disregard it or use it however you wish.

how is that baggage? i simply do not want to waste my time on jerks, alcoholics, hard core druggies or maniacs/psychos - nor - deal with anger issues OR baby mama drama. theres no history of any of that - just dont want that around my girls or me..

i've been asked several time if i was a cam girl - so i added pics of me and my kids & posted - I am a real person - not some bot or look at my cam girl

Fri 05/02/08 10:27 PM
my daughters are asleep - no reason to drag in a babysitter when i can hang out here with someone if i want. oh and i have to get up at 7 for work :)

sometimes its sad to be 24 and home on friday

Fri 05/02/08 10:21 PM
anyone around here from tx?

Fri 05/02/08 10:13 PM
allen here...and i havent had luck here yet...just a bunch of crazies!

Fri 05/02/08 10:09 PM

thanks!

courtney

The honest truth as I see it as a Buckeye nutjob.... Your profile says it all. There's alot of baggage in there. When I see what a person does NOT want, I also see that as baggage from past relationships, and we all play a role in them. Change is an inside job, not just the other person's fault. The good news is that as an adult you can chose not to accept the unacceptable and possibly also see your part in what attracts you to what's familiar.

i dont see my situation as baggage. i have 2 daughters that come with me...we are a package. i do NOT want to deal with idiots, immature people and drunks. doesnt really have anything to do with past relationships, i just prefer to have positive non-jacked-up people around my kids since they are with me more often than we are apart.

Fri 05/02/08 09:18 PM
Edited by courtney_adkins05 on Fri 05/02/08 09:23 PM
lol yep - target. i try to make sure its clear that im a mom and dont have time to deal with the crazies and yet somehow they keep showing up...ugh. maybe i should take down all my pics but 1 and maybe less craziness would occur

heres another question - i say i am not into drunks / alcoholics and yet they are lumped in with the crazies?! what the hell man? is it JUST bc im 24?

Fri 05/02/08 09:13 PM
ok is that a joke about crazies? - the whole know you from a past life thing?

Fri 05/02/08 09:12 PM
might i add that the ones that seem normal dont live anywhere close to me sad oh it is just sad sad sad...

Fri 05/02/08 09:09 PM

thanks!

courtney