Community > Posts By > RacineSingle

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:12 AM

Checking a person's profile means NOTHING. I have checked a persons profile just to see if they are male or female...lol. I also sometimes look to see who I am talking to so I respond without offending them or sticking my foot in my mouth. There are so many fake pics on here...ya need to find out what they really look like through browsing all of their pictures.
Don't jump to conclusions because someone made a mouse click for goodness sake!!!drinker winking whoa spock

Not "jumping"- just want to chat.

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:08 AM

Works both ways, chicks here do the same. If you got know response then move on!

Oh I do, but they should have a little courtesy!!

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:57 AM
What the heck is wrong with people(guys) that don't respond to email requests to chat?? They are in Mutual Match, or they've checked out my profile, so I email them, and even ask if it's "no they don't want to" to respond and tell me so. It is SOOOOO immature and frustrating.

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 07/11/08 08:59 PM
why then get all dessed up!?!? LOL THe weekend is here plenty of places to go.

RacineSingle's photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:53 AM
Hey, and welcome. flowerforyou I'm glad I don't live near the river!!

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:07 PM
I would date a younger guy, as long as he's not to young or immature. I would go 10 yrs younger.

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:04 PM
Sure- it happens no matter what the age. LOVE IS LOVE

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 10:23 AM
So what are you all doing for the 4th?? Have a few picnic/partys to go to over the weekend, other than that relaxing in the sun- hopefully. happy

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 10:21 AM
Welcome back. flowerforyou

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 06/21/08 06:40 PM
Come on people it's FESTVAL season!!! Where are you to tell the rest of us about whats going on in your area.drinker happy

RacineSingle's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:04 AM
GO AWAY!!! Oh my God, I've had enough already. Had to sit in our restrooms Fri. for 20 minutes with everyone, even stinky temps. But, snuck out a few times to check stuff out. No tornado, but hear it was close to work. I dont think it ever touched down. Well I have a wet basement now.mad grumble More rain in the forecast wont help that!! Well hope everyone else is do well through these storms.!

RacineSingle's photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:56 AM
glasses flowerforyou drinker Where are the guys???
Hi all!!

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:23 PM
I enjoy fishing, but have yet to go hunting, unless you count the rabbits & squirrels in my back yard!!

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:11 PM
Anyone going to Chocolate Fest this weekend in Burlington?? Anything else happening around here close to Racine??

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:41 PM
Welcomeflowerforyou Don't worry it will happen when the time is right. To bad your not older. I like younger guys,but your a little to young to date, but not for a friend.drinker

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:37 PM
neither. we need to get rid of some of them.laugh

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:33 PM
Whats best....mmmm Cheese, our State parks, our FESTIVALS, the Packers, the fishing, and I'm sure theres lots more.

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:03 PM
I know exactly what I want!! But he must not excist,or I'm not what he's looking for.

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:44 PM
this weekend in your area? Always trying to find new things to do.

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:43 PM
Sure why not, he would probably get things done right!!:smile: