Community > Posts By > RacineSingle

RacineSingle's photo
Tue 02/10/09 04:14 PM
My other site I'm on is haveing a party at The Den Again (inside Paradise west) this Fri @ 8:30. The more the better!! Also one up at Romines on the 27th. Come join us.

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:06 PM
Yea, Ktown can be pretty boring, so is Racine. Just need to find something you like.

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:04 PM
I know what you mean, have posted and no one says a thing. Are we that shy?? To cold right now for fun stuff.laugh

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 01/24/09 11:59 AM
If a person is in your friends list,or they have contacted you shouldn't that override their filters?? I don't think my emails are going threw to my one friend in California.

RacineSingle's photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:01 PM
Where in the heck do the get calling someone who makes $200,000 a yr middle class!! That is far from middle class, thats kind of rich to me. If you make less than 100k you can be considered upper middle class. I am no where near that and I can live just fine. I think those who make that much and say they need $$ help,are full of ****. They need to learn to live within their means, and learn what the diff between a need and a want is. If they really want to help us, give the money to only those who make less than $50k a yr. I make lots less than that still, but I (we) keep getting screwed.! What do you think???explode

RacineSingle's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:58 PM
Sorry, but being financially stable is rather important. If your struggling because of poor choices then thats a big no no; but if it's just the economy it's not so bad. So why in FLA???

RacineSingle's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:52 PM
Same to you too!!! bigsmile :smile:

RacineSingle's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:41 PM
rant Draft them all!!! Mainly those whimpy whiny little rich boys. Maybe they'll actually get some balls laugh I'm tired of the middle class taking the hit for everything. The rich need to pay their fair share if not more!!! Def. more!!:banana:

RacineSingle's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:23 PM
rant All politician are full of crap. Obama is such a fake and a liar it's rediculas. He has no experiance and would get ripped to shreads by the Senate & Congress. We need to get rid of everyone of them and put in normal smart business people. Are govmt is turnibg communistic if you ask me. Mandating stupid crap and forcing us to things such as digital tv. Are they going to give me the money to buy 2 new vcr's so I can tape my shows in & after Feb. I THINK NOT!!!!:angry: Get rid of all the illegals no matter where they're from!!! This Nation would save TONS of $$$$ if we did.

RacineSingle's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:09 PM
where did it go????!!!! sad There is still so much to do. Harleys will be around this week; will be at a festival this weekend how about the rest of you???

RacineSingle's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:06 PM
hey there- we in are prime represent well:smile: :banana:

RacineSingle's photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:50 PM
no luck here. Cant even get them to chat, even after they say they want to.grumble

RacineSingle's photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:49 PM
My family is from up that way- Oconto- still have relatives up that way. Been in your town, would like to get back to the "thumb" some day.:smile: laugh

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:38 AM
martin your such a tard!! Brett may no longer win because of all the crap thats going on. Just retire and save face; luv him, but enough already!!!

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:35 AM
have relatives up there. So what do you think of all this Favre crap. I love him, but he should just retire and do tv or coaching,or whatever. welcomeflowerforyou

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:32 AM
there are ,but not me. Welcome. flowerforyou

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:31 AM
hello ladies. Hey dawn try opening up your age and distance filters, that way you can make more friends. flowerforyou
So hows the "up nort" as some people say.

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:26 AM
some of us call it K-town

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:24 AM
welcome, will chat with some interesting people here.

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:19 AM
We're for a reason, arent we?? Chating is how we make friends and maybe a connection. Well gotta go; thanks all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6