Community > Posts By > Alex

Alex 's photo
Fri 05/28/21 08:09 PM
Exactly. There's nothing better than a one on one relationship in every sense of the word

Alex 's photo
Fri 05/28/21 07:49 PM
As a 52 year old man who's never married and been through more than a few mutual consensual FWB kind of relationships, I have come to the conclusion that it varies from upbringing to upbringing. I come from a traditional Mexican family where women who liked to have only sex with men they chose was looked at as taboo and not a moral act, but when men did it it was considered a virile and masculine thing. Since I was born and raised in the United states of America, I view it differently especially the older I became. I've been in a few serious relationship, but most of my relationships where with women who were ok with being FWB. I still think that if both parties are in agreement from the beginning and respect each other's thoughts, decisions and the willingness to have mutual consensual sex just for the mere joy of the act a woman should have the right to choose to just have sex with whom she chooses (so long as she is safe and respects the fact that she holds her next partners health in her hands). There, I spoke my mind. Son of a *****, I've never typed this much on my phone. Lol

Alex 's photo
Fri 05/28/21 07:26 PM
Women in el Paso Texas