Community > Posts By > PMcClatchy

PMcClatchy's photo
Mon 09/16/13 05:09 PM
Old yeller, where the red fern grows, hachi, yes there is a trend. I love my doggies :)

PMcClatchy's photo
Wed 09/11/13 10:30 AM
You shouldn't take life too serious. You'll never make it out alive.
Van Wilder

PMcClatchy's photo
Wed 09/11/13 10:28 AM
Sugarcoated cyanide is still cyanide. Sugercoating a lie is no different.

PMcClatchy's photo
Tue 09/10/13 06:19 PM
People say I'm crazy, but I took a poll in my head, and we all think we're fine. Lol actually I've been told that girls are scared to get seriously involved with me. I'm quite the silver-tongued devil, and they prejudicely fear I'm a one night heartbreaker.

PMcClatchy's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:25 AM
So, Pope Benedict Comes to America For the first time of his Papacy. his plane lands on the tarmack at JFK Big Procession yadda yadda. he makes it through the crowd and sees the limo driver that's to take him to his hotel. He approaches the driver, instead of just getting in and ignoring the guy. He says to the driver "I've been in the service of the vatican for as long as I can remember. I'm always getting driven around by someone else. I'm tired of the backseat. would you mind if I drove for once?" driver, "I'm not sure about that Your Eminence, I will have to check with my superiors." he said. "Son, I'm the pope. how much more higher up do you want to go to?" the driver thought for a second and let out a chuckle. Pope had a point. Anyways, they're driving down the highway headed to D.C., and coming through some little town, a state trooper clocks him doing 120 MPH (remember, the Pope's German. last stretch of road he drove on was probably the Autobahn) Officer pulls him over, casually walks up to the drivers side window and asks for license and registration. driver says he doesn't have any. Officer looks up from his ticket book, see's who's behind the wheel, turns white as a sheet, and runs back to his car. He gets on the radio and demands to speak to his chief. "What is it O'Reilly?" cheif asks. "Sir, I just clocked someone doing 120 down the highway."
"good, book 'em."
"Sir, I don't think I can do that. this guys important."
"Who do you have? the Commisioner?"
"No sir, bigger"
"The Mayor?"
"Bigger"
"The Governor?"
"No Sir, WAY bigger"
"Who the Hell do you Have, Mick?"
"Sir, I think its God!"
"What!?! How could you possibly think that?"
"Well sir, The Pope is his Chauffeur."

PMcClatchy's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:09 AM

I listen to mostly country and a alternate rock.
well now they're pretty much the same. I'm a fan of the Godfather of Texas Country, Waylon Jennings, His queen Momma Jess, The Prince Shooter Jennings, The Ambassador to the throne Willie Nelson, Of Course the Jester Ray Wylie Hubbard, and then there's the Original King, Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys. Jason Aldean, Dierks, McGraw, Big & Rich, they're all packaged and fake. Listen to Shooter's song "Outlaw You" it'll shed some light on the Nashville Conspiracy. Lets get on back to Luckenbach, TX.
Sorry Momma, I grew up to be a Cowboy. :)

PMcClatchy's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:00 AM
17 by CCR (That's Cross Canadian Ragweed, Not Creadance.) Next up, whole lotta Waymore, Momma Jess, Willie, lil bit of Hubbard, and REK Jr. Sound out from the Lone Star State. :)

PMcClatchy's photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:38 PM
Tangible

PMcClatchy's photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:36 PM
Edinburgh, Texas

PMcClatchy's photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:35 PM
love MUD!!! Sorry. Had to let my Lone Starhappy blood get out for a Sec. Remember the Alamo y'all. :wink:

PMcClatchy's photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:28 PM
Referencing earlier posts, Constantinople capitol of the eastern Roman empire.

PMcClatchy's photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:19 PM
Xzibit

PMcClatchy's photo
Mon 06/24/13 06:45 PM
Verlon Thompson

PMcClatchy's photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:07 AM
Jason Boland and the stragglers

PMcClatchy's photo
Sat 06/22/13 10:41 PM
Zipperlandville, Texas

PMcClatchy's photo
Sat 06/22/13 10:05 PM
Edited by PMcClatchy on Sat 06/22/13 10:07 PM
For interrupting me By calling my landline because my safe house still uses dial-up while trying to hack whoever's that is bank account thereby guilty by association

PMcClatchy's photo
Sat 06/22/13 08:58 PM
Conway Twitty's: That's my Job
Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton: When I get where I'm going
forget who its by but that song christmas shoes where the little boy's trying to buy a pair of shoes for his mom who's really sick for christmas. really strikes me hard because my mom has had several strokes and other health problems

PMcClatchy's photo
Sat 06/22/13 08:52 PM
For distracting the driver trying to get him to look up and see the gulls flying in an odd pattern.

PMcClatchy's photo
Sat 06/22/13 08:17 PM
Warehouse

PMcClatchy's photo
Sat 06/22/13 12:24 PM
for roaring at the officers, thereby resisting arrest.

Previous 1