Community > Posts By > Iridovirus

Iridovirus's photo
Tue 11/20/12 12:21 AM
Starting January I am planning on being in the Pullman area for school.
I am going to work on getting my bachelor's in micro and possibly a minor in entomology because I love creepie crawlies!
Looking to see if there's anyone on here in the area.

Iridovirus's photo
Tue 11/20/12 12:19 AM
Didn't see one for Pullman/Moscow so thought I'd make one!

Iridovirus's photo
Tue 11/20/12 12:16 AM
Anyone here an arachnid fan? Or kept any arthropods as pets?(besides hermit crabs)
I personally own a whip scorpion, she is the coolest thing!

Iridovirus's photo
Tue 11/20/12 12:15 AM
Besides my spaghetti eating cat(who also eats icing, cheese and steak!)
I'd have to say my parrot does the weirdest things, of which the strangest/eeriest is her laughing at appropriate times or if someone cracks a joke before anyone laughs, you will hear the bird in the background laughing her feather butt off!

Iridovirus's photo
Tue 11/20/12 12:11 AM

It complicates things for those who do not have their own children because not only do they have to get to know their date but also their kid and win over the kid. Also with single parents a person may feel that the kid becomes their responsibility, and many non single parents are not ready for that kind of responsibility.
And lastly many people do not want to deal with "baby momma drama", for the kid's sake, the mother will always in some way be part of the picture, people may not feel they can raise someone else's kid, deal with the kids mom/dad, and they may not want to become the step parent as there has always been the whole "kid and stepmom/dad strained relationship"

It takes a mature person to date a single parent, and someone who is ready to accept and take on the responsibility of caring for a kid.
Personally, if I were a single mom I would only seek out single dads, as then they can relate and I would know they can be responsible adults and handle kids much better than a single bachelor.