no photo
Sat 10/30/21 06:02 AM
Nice jokes

no photo
Sat 10/30/21 05:38 AM
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 11:36 PM
Thanks for reminding the necessity of one's own world which should be different from the other world

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 10:50 AM
:ok_hand:

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 10:47 AM
Nice

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 10:27 AM
Simply amazing

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 10:22 AM
There is a saying, "a poet can see the things which even the Sun can not see"
You are one such a poet who can see through the people's hearts whom you even wouldn't have known

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 10:12 AM
:ok_hand:

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 09:55 AM
The rain how so ever it falls from the sky, knows it all, the solace it cause on the earth by its presence... after all it remembers its own formation.... the harsh heat that water on the earth had to face to reach the sky and form the rain

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 09:21 AM
Undoubtedly :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 09:13 AM
So deeply relatable :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 08:42 AM
It's the playful act of the wave to lure us to wait for its touch and leave us when we are deep rooted in sand because of it... isn't it

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 08:35 AM
You are always precious for the hearts who remain the same :ok_hand:

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 08:28 AM
Nice. This is my belief too...

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 08:21 AM
Nice and some touchy and thought provoking lines...
As one of the poetry fan told earlier, some poetry will attract us by its simplicity and some poetry by making us to search for its meaning.. for me your lines fall in both categories

no photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:53 PM

Very understandable, but the thing is no one else can take your pain away and make you happy but you. Now you're looking for an outside patch, which is like a drug: it will make you feel good for a short while, then you need more, and more, and more.
It doesn't heal or change anything as the problem isn't on the outside but within.

Nor can and will you find a great healthy relationship because you aren't in the right place for that when you feel depressed, in pain, and unhappy. You cannot create nor receive happiness when you're there.
So... if you want to find great love find happiness on your own first and love yourself first. Only then can you find love because then you're ready for it.

Hit the nail square on the head! Blondey Too!
:thumbsup:

I personally dealt with depression and the anxiety over being alone for a long period.
Depression is a monster you feed. If you stop feeding it, it will go away.
Look into building HEALTHY self-esteem as well.
Anti-social and social distancing are two different things.
In NYC, the pandemic has taken a heavy toll on social life.
Its not the same as being anti-social but consider this, many artists are anti-social and a bit quirky.

Gaining healthy self-esteem can help you get a grip on the depression you feel. You should also try not to be so hard on yourself about things that really don't matter.
Once you get that inner smile you will attract potential mates.

Its a hard cliff to climb but it does get easier as you make progress. With each inner victory you will gain self-assurance and that appeals to people.
I wish you luck.
waving

Now, the flip-side:
Playing the 'pitiful' is not a very good strategy for getting laid. Women want strong, sure men not a whimpered child requiring all their time and energy. I'm not saying this is what you are doing but it has been and still is done quite a bit.
I agree with this

no photo
Wed 11/18/20 05:50 PM
This is very much true

2 Next