Community > Posts By > back2basics71

back2basics71's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:25 PM
In order to truely love someone else, you must first love yourself. People think that getting into relationships, having children, and dragging others into their crazy world will bring them peace and happiness. It causes all the rest of us so much pain. We want to help and cant, but they have to be the one that helps themselves.

back2basics71's photo
Sat 08/16/08 03:34 PM
Im not sure what to do with him. He acts like he hates me with a passion, but I see him stalking me. I just don't know how to get back at him. Or do I even need too?

back2basics71's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:47 PM
Hey All, Thank you so much! As least Im smiling now. And what is the match making game?

back2basics71's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:37 PM
Somehow I felt something wasn't complete about me. I've spent the majority of the last several years not dating and just finding me, hanging out with the kids and devoting myself to work.

Got on a couple of dating site because I wanted to find a very loving caring person like myself to compliment my life.

I think I am depressed all over again. Either people just do not read your profile or do not care. "I just got asked if I take it in the A**. Now is that a way to get to know someone.

Was thinking I would stay single... PLEASE TELL ME THIS GETS BETTER. frown

back2basics71's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:30 PM
How much longer is the restraining order in effect. The longest I have ever seen one served for was 2 years. It obviously concerns you so check with the court that filed it to make sure it is still active. Good Luck Sweetie