Sparklinblueyes08's photo
Sat 10/11/08 01:04 AM

She is gone, deactivated

She did not deactivate.. she is having problems with this site.. she can send emails but no one is getting them.. email me if you want i will explain it.. i know her :)

Fri 10/10/08 10:13 AM
Very lovely... I glanced at your profile because I thought you looked familiar to me like I had seen your photo somewhere. Then when I looked I remembered it.. It was on KK3's profile. I am sure this is who you dedicated this too.. it is very nice! I am sure he enjoyed it!

Wed 09/10/08 08:59 AM

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!!!

and we won yesterday,

even thou i don't remember benig there :laughing:

drinker drinks drinker drinks

drinker drinks drinker drinks

Damn right we WON! Hey if you were wasted so be it just as long as you were there for the guys and for Jo Pa!
PSU Rocks! Beaver Stadium the best in the BIG 10!!!

Wed 09/10/08 08:57 AM

GO PSU!!!!drinker

looks like penn state is the big winner in this thread

you can add my name to that growing list!

I have a Penn State shirt on right now! I grew up near there and will always root for the Big Blue!!!

My daughter goes there! Senior year next year!
Penn State Rules..
The game Saturday ROCKED!

Wed 08/27/08 08:44 AM

guess what penn state where in full effect,

come one come all, go big blue,

WE are Penn state

WE are Penn state

WE are Penn state

WE are Penn state

WE are Penn state

WE are Penn state

WE are Penn state

WE are Penn state

WE are Penn state

WE are Penn state

WE are Penn state

WE are Penn state

WE ARE............. ?? (your turn)
GO NITTANY LIONS!

Wed 08/27/08 08:43 AM

PENN STATE!!!!

drinker :thumbsup: shades bigsmile

WE ARE............... PENN STATE! GO NITTANY LIONS!
JOE PA IS THE BEST!
My daughter goes there! Love it!

Wed 06/25/08 10:20 PM

Yes on your mail here..twice i replied to you!!

Okay i'll talk to you then! Bye!! *waving*laugh

I just checked it again it is empty nothing there.. oh well you can fill me in on it tomorrow i thought it might be someone from oregon?

Wed 06/25/08 10:19 PM
Goodnite Faithful, goodnite OC ... have fun! :wink: drinker drinker

Wed 06/25/08 10:17 PM
Hey I am going to find a snack and watch some TV with Crystal I will give ya a shout on the phone tomorrow when we are done with everything around here! Have a good nite!flowerforyou drinker

Wed 06/25/08 10:15 PM

I answerd you BOTH TIMES!!!
you asked me a question about someone..I told you!! TWICE!!

in my mail on here? cause it doesn't show a thing. It is like empty!

Wed 06/25/08 10:13 PM

YOu would approve of him..he's a sweet:heart: really nice...awesome!drinker

Okay you can bring OC then! :wink:

Wed 06/25/08 10:12 PM

YOu would approve of him..he's a sweet:heart: really nice...awesome!drinker

okay fine will you pay attention to my posts.. i said i have emailed you 2 times in 30 minutes check your mail tab on here.. i need you to answer something for me! grumble

Wed 06/25/08 10:08 PM

Crys can have Kenny and twin..you can have the boobie prize..I"m bringin OC with me!:wink: bigsmile devil

Hey wait a minute I don't know OC I need to approve of this here new option! lol!laugh laugh :wink:

Wed 06/25/08 10:05 PM

lol I guess you can invite your hubby if ya really need to!laugh laugh

Hey gummi bear lady person... pay attention to your mail tab at the top of your screen i have written you 2 of em in the last 1/2 hour!

Wed 06/25/08 10:04 PM

lol I guess you can invite your hubby if ya really need to!laugh laugh

Man I knew I would be stuck with him again! I never win anything exciting or out of the ordinary! Kenny for you. twin for crystal and I get the boobie prize again! Oh well I married em so I guess Im stuck with him huh? lol! j/klaugh laugh laugh laugh :tongue:

Wed 06/25/08 10:01 PM

drinker Sparklin..yeah that's her..the softball girl! Ill tell him Kenny only lmao!laugh laugh laugh

:heart: OC...your such a sweetheart...lets go have some fun:tongue: :wink:

Yipppeeeeee... twin and kenny and you and me and crystal.. hey we are short a guy! lol!

Wed 06/25/08 09:52 PM

Well i'll have to talk to the ole twin..and maybe one of these nights I can drag him up to your house..and if he has to..he can bring laura...and we can have a bbq or something.

You can bring him but tell him to leave Laura home! hahahaha! We just wanna see him!:wink: laugh

laugh laugh I didn't mean laura..I was thinkin of the other girl..and lauras name popped in my head..I can tell him to bring just himself...ooooo maybe he'd bring Kenny:tongue:

The girl he is with now is the one he is doing the softball stuff with right? Well he can't bring her anyhow whoever she is and sure he can bring Kenny its okay with us! :wink: laugh laugh drinker drinker

Wed 06/25/08 09:49 PM

Well i'll have to talk to the ole twin..and maybe one of these nights I can drag him up to your house..and if he has to..he can bring laura...and we can have a bbq or something.

You can bring him but tell him to leave Laura home! hahahaha! We just wanna see him!:wink: laugh

Wed 06/25/08 09:48 PM

Any kind that are salted... I like to suck off the salt! laugh :wink:
me to.. haha

I knew I wasn't alone out there on this! :wink: laugh

Wed 06/25/08 09:46 PM

laugh laugh Sparklin..you are on a roll!!

No,no,no,no I am not on a roll... I would be butter if I was on a roll!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

laugh laugh laugh :tongue: Okay what are you my twin now! good grief!!!

Nahhhhhhh, he has prettier eyelashes then I do.. longer and thicker.. hey don't talk about him I miss him! oooo do I ever miss him! OMG I said that outloud didn't I? :tongue: noway laugh laugh

Treaty...let me help ya with that * gives kisses to both eyes* there now you can!:tongue:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13