Community > Posts By > ChickyB

ChickyB's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:43 AM

76 now

YAY THX!! flowerforyou

ChickyB's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:42 AM

Sorry to hear that whisper. I had no problem. Are you warning people off. What is your picture..............lol

j/k whisper!!

drinker

hehehehe laugh ...cool did you join?happy look me up once you get started and ill help you get a bunch of freebie stuff to fix up ur avatar...warning its very addictive :smile:
I didn't join chicky B. Its not really my thing. But no offence to people who like it.

We all like different things!!

drinker

aww... you got me all excited for nuthin... i thought i was gonna get a brand new newb to make over hehehe ... you never know till u try it tho ... its not what you would expect ... for example Chicky works in a stock exchange where companies inside the game sell thier stocks... I work a couple hours a week and make like 4$ US for every hour i sit at my lil desk and greet customers...which translates in to enough linden dollars to keep me shopping for a while.... people have made millions playing the game making things and selling them or flipping virtual real estate hehehe sounds insane i know but seriously its true...anything you can do in real life you can do in secondlife only you are beautiful and perfect and everything is sunshine and rainbows...ok dont form the intervention group yet... I still have a small bit of touch with reality :tongue:

ChickyB's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:34 AM

You are now ahead 75-71 on DebbiePebbles. :thumbsup:

drinker WOOHOO!! Thankies so much! bigsmile

ChickyB's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:33 AM

OMG they look like SIMS !!!!!!

I am installing now !

Yay! finally a taker hehe happy I love the sims to... but this is like a whole other level.. if you like sims you will love it! look me up when you get in drinker

ChickyB's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:50 AM

74 votes now......good luckflowerforyou

Thank you! flowerforyou happy

ChickyB's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:42 AM
Edited by ChickyB on Sun 07/27/08 09:44 AM

Sorry to hear that whisper. I had no problem. Are you warning people off. What is your picture..............lol

j/k whisper!!

drinker

hehehehe laugh ...cool did you join?happy look me up once you get started and ill help you get a bunch of freebie stuff to fix up ur avatar...warning its very addictive :smile:

ChickyB's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:40 AM

I downloaded the program onto my computer and it kept crashing on me. Crashed my friends WHOLE computer. I was just lucky and it was just the program for me.

hmmm... well I have never really had any probs with it but I have heard a few people say they have had probs like that... you have to have a strong enough video card and enough free memory for it to work properly... but if you go on the site there is a list of the requirements and i think there is even a thing you can run that will scan ur puter and see if you can supoort it before you dl it... :smile:

ChickyB's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:36 AM

Now ya got 70 drinks

o...71 now drinker ... all tied up *bites fingernails bigsmile
Thanks for the vote

ChickyB's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:34 AM

You now have 69 votes!! Nice pic!!

drinker

Waverly kline is strong opposistion. I did not vote for her! You got mine!!

Thankies :) ...and yes I know she is about to beat me thats why i posted this desperate measures hehehe ... I really need that 3500 linden dollars.... it would prolly be easier to just charge the 7$ US or something like that on my credit card.... but its more fun this way laugh

ChickyB's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:32 AM
Jtitol, I should be the second pic you see it says "vote for chicky beebe" over the pic... do you see the pics at all?...if you are somehow on the homepage you can scroll over to teh right and click contests to get to the right page ... thankies :smile:

ChickyB's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:18 AM
Can you guys help me out? This might sound odd ...but I play an online game called secondlife... and I am in a picture contest for the game (I know I sound like a total cyber geek) blushing and I need to win the contest & the virtual $ to support my virtual shopping addiction laugh ...can you guys please take a min to go vote for my pic... just open the webpage and scroll i am the second pic called "Chicky Beebe" Thankies in advance

http://gridstyle.com/category/contests/

ps. and if you guys have never tried this game its really cool you should check it out ...just do a search for it or go to www.secondlife .com and you can read all about it ... if anyones joins add me and ill show you around my name in the game is Chicky Beebe of course hehe

ChickyB's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:34 AM

one cuz the transition is near

huh sounds like an ominous prophecy....I'm scared frown
laugh laugh I was thinking the same thing

hehehe hold me Jill I am frightened :tongue: laugh

ChickyB's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:29 AM
Edited by ChickyB on Thu 05/22/08 10:30 AM

one cuz the transition is near

huh sounds like an ominous prophecy....I'm scared frown

ChickyB's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:27 AM

what's up with all the buses? lol are we going on a JSH field trip?

Just to the Psych ward and then maybe a stop by the petting zoo......but the window lickers must stay in the bus for that one! laugh laugh laugh

:cry: :cry: sad sad sad ...but I promise I'll be good :tongue:

Ok Chicky we will have to put on your helmut and put the kid leash on you

bigsmile bigsmile YAY!!!!!*licks the window one last time before leaving the bus:tongue: drinker drinker

ChickyB's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:23 AM

what's up with all the buses? lol are we going on a JSH field trip?

Just to the Psych ward and then maybe a stop by the petting zoo......but the window lickers must stay in the bus for that one! laugh laugh laugh

:cry: :cry: sad sad sad ...but I promise I'll be good :tongue:

ChickyB's photo
Thu 05/15/08 11:08 PM
your love - the outfield:heart:

ChickyB's photo
Thu 05/15/08 11:03 PM
sometimes an alleric reaction can develop to a food that you have never had one to before... this just happened to my lil cousin yesterday she ate some cashews and almost died even tho she had ate them many times before...she is in icu on a respitaror now

ChickyB's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:26 PM
happy thankies flowerforyou

ChickyB's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:24 PM
IDK any of u guys...but im here hehehe:wink:

ChickyB's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:21 PM
I got mine done!! YAY!!! I ended up with 3 As and 2 Bs for the semester....so I am happy happy I thought I would have a break down to ...but I made it out alive againdrinker

Previous 1