Community > Posts By > mexicanbeauty

mexicanbeauty's photo
Tue 06/10/08 11:58 PM
final exams¡¡¡¡ , and am tired, i want to sleep but i still have to study for two exams its 1 00 in the morning and , am to sleepyyy, i have no coffee in my house ,¡¡¡ sad

mexicanbeauty's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:46 PM
:smile: , un matrimonio es asegurar bienes , creo que la union libre se puede ver que hay mas verdadero amor y que no solo se esta por compromiso , en cambio un matrimonio , es solo asegurar bienes , , i just wrote this in spanish because i didnt have a clue of writing this in english , if you undesrtand good:smile: and if you dont ,, good

mexicanbeauty's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:36 PM

I just like make someone smile or bring up their spirits when they're having a bad day.

If that means a kiss or a hug there's nothing wrong with that.

just giving love , thats the important thinglaugh

mexicanbeauty's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:35 PM

your young honey..we all make mistakes...

and it was just a kiss...

but ya had better think about what it is you want....happy happy

i guess you are right , learn with mistakes

mexicanbeauty's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:34 PM

what is it you'd like us to say to make you feel better? I can't think of a thing that will help an AW thread about kissing other men when they have a boyfriend...

i know , sick
As pretty as you are , i think you need a lovely bunch of coconuts bigsmile

lollaugh laugh

mexicanbeauty's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:31 PM
cero , nada , not one

mexicanbeauty's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:31 PM
cero , nada , not one

mexicanbeauty's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:29 PM

what is it you'd like us to say to make you feel better? I can't think of a thing that will help an AW thread about kissing other men when they have a boyfriend...

i know , sick

mexicanbeauty's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:26 PM

you need to go to gramar school,your grammar is terrible.noway

ok , grammar is the perfect support i need right now , thanks drinker

mexicanbeauty's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:09 PM
**** ¡¡ i just kissed my bestfriend, and i have a boyfriend , the worse part is that my best friend never ever had kiss a girl and his first kiss was with me yesterday, and why do i did it? , because i make things without thinking the consecuences of my actions , its just that sometimes i get bored of doing the same things , please , tell me something that makes me feel not so bad indifferent indifferent

mexicanbeauty's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:09 AM
awsome bigsmile

mexicanbeauty's photo
Sat 06/07/08 04:59 PM

do you mean "waht are WE doing tonight:? bigsmile

yes¡¡¡ that:tongue:

mexicanbeauty's photo
Sat 06/07/08 04:57 PM
what are you doing tonightdrinker drinker

mexicanbeauty's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:32 PM
drinker drinker drinker just great¡¡¡ ,

mexicanbeauty's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:52 PM

I would look into teaching English. Your grammar is superbhappy

oo look at me , i have big muscles , am to sexy ,, lolsick

at least am doing an effort to write in english , sorry mr perfect gramatic,

don't pay attention to him,he's just pissy cause he ran out of steroids

lol laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

mexicanbeauty's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:49 PM

oo look at me , i have big muscles , am to sexy ,, lolsick

at least am doing an effort to write in english , sorry mr perfect gramatic,

mexicanbeauty's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:42 PM

hi there , i have a problem , i already finish studying hisghschool now i have to pick a carrer , what i really like is painting and drawing its my passion but the thing is that carrer dont give me to much money , everyone told me to study grafic design because is the closest carrer that seems famyliar with the carrer of art, but my mom tell me to study something i really like , she told me that i already had a bad times in life and its time for me to study something that makes me happy everyday , am depresive most of all the time and am taking medication , thats way she tell me to study something that helps me to star a new day

look at me
I always wanted to make it in England as a session musician I am a physicist and only because I couldn't make a living with music . Being a physicist allow me to publish and sell my music and develop a dance carrier all based on my own disposable income. You might have to do something you don't like to be able to finance to do the things you like
just remember

but in the mean time i study something i dont like , what happen? , i will be not that happy in that mean time ,

mexicanbeauty's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:38 PM

change youre photo first , how about that , not sexy laugh

mexicanbeauty's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:27 PM
hi there , i have a problem , i already finish studying hisghschool now i have to pick a carrer , what i really like is painting and drawing its my passion but the thing is that carrer dont give me to much money , everyone told me to study grafic design because is the closest carrer that seems famyliar with the carrer of art, but my mom tell me to study something i really like , she told me that i already had a bad times in life and its time for me to study something that makes me happy everyday , am depresive most of all the time and am taking medication , thats way she tell me to study something that helps me to star a new day

mexicanbeauty's photo
Fri 05/30/08 01:26 AM
orgasm you will feel it all the time , it will be part of you , that money and all that stupid stuff will not be important ,

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 18 19