Community > Posts By > mexicanbeauty

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:08 PM
maybe i dont find my "true love" , but i will try to be happy all by myself , and i will reach all my goals . and i dont care if i get marry or not , maybe i get marry and divorced , like three times , who knows , the important thing is to feel that God loves me and no one is indispesable in this life

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:05 PM

what happens when you find someone that you really like but you do something stupid and your relationship is done for! I feel so lonley but yet why do i manage to **** everything up. Over a year agao i lost my true love to a drunk driver and i never thought i would find some one that made me as happy as he did but when i found it i screwed everything up fearing the worst would happen before i could even give it a chance what am i going to do? Im so sick of not haveing someone and being alone and im even more tired of my family tring to find a date for me like they know whats best well if they knew what was best for me then why am i going on my second divorce to the person they wanted me to marry?!:angry: sad brokenheart :cry: frown

dont know what to tell you , but cheer up , and God will help you girl , flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:03 PM

No te preocupes, eres una chica muy linda por dentro y por fuera. Te han de sobrar muchachos. Si you fuera de tu tipo yo me mudaria para mexico.

muchas gracias , pero el problema esque yo no lo veo

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:01 PM

Si'

Have you considered talking to a counselor about it?

counselor is like a psicologist?

yes i had been in one ,

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:00 PM

well if your not in love and you are sure of it run run fast and long ..
I spent 18 years with a woman I did not love and belive me you dont get that time back flowerforyou

the problem is that he insist to much , everytime i break with him , the thing is that he love me soo much , i think i cant make decisions by myself sometimes , and i need someone to take care of me , its sounds like if i were a baby , but its hard to me sometimes live by myself. i mean i didnt have like a father , well yes i had a father but he never play the rol of a father , and with this guy he is like well i see him kind of like a dad , he protect me , and get mad when i dont no how to do things , and thats the reason i am with him , i thing am disoriented all by myself ,

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 06:55 PM

Have you considered talking to a counselor about it?

counselor is like a psicologist?

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 06:54 PM

I've heard people say that a hot cup of chocolate makes one feel bit better. drinker

thanks , thats a good idea

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 06:53 PM
i hate when i feel alone , i supposed to feel happy because i have a bofriend that loves me and family and friends to , but whats wrong with me? , i just dont feel all that love , feel like empty , i know am not in love, because if i was in love i will not felt like this, what really scares me is to know that what if i never meet my real love or my special one ,

a little melancolic right now , sad

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 01:55 PM

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 01:00 PM
its just part of life ,

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:33 AM

Must be nice to be filthy rich.

happy happy , its a really good dream i have , i know someday it will be true drinker

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:29 AM
well, because yu are the only want to come with me , i have to invite you to stay with me and youre family , ill pay everthing , you can stay a week if you want and dont worry about the plane tickest , all send you my own plane from mexico to your placehappy

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:25 AM
whos coming with me¡¡¡¡¡ , drinker

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:20 AM
i give you a big warm hug and a kisssmooched

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:19 AM
sometimes

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:18 AM
and me too¡¡¡¡:wink:

mexicanbeauty's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:15 AM
am youre baby lollaugh

mexicanbeauty's photo
Wed 05/14/08 06:49 PM
yes , reencarnation , or heaven , but i think we just die and tahts it , i think theres something more

mexicanbeauty's photo
Wed 05/14/08 06:48 PM

what wish , something positive you wish to happen to the person above you in this topichappy

mexicanbeauty's photo
Wed 05/14/08 02:45 PM
i wish my mom not come back ,

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 18 19