Community > Posts By > sammyboy85

sammyboy85's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:23 PM
Well thanks this is like a having a million dr.phils or Phileets to have help you in some descions. Im really going to take it in consideration and keep the update on it. Thanks BD

sammyboy85's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:13 PM
I have a question? Im the type of guy that will tell a friend thats thinking about getting back with an ex girlfriend to let them go. Ill say if you guys broke up the first time it happened for a reason. Well now im in the same situation myself. Because im not back into dating i like having my freedom from clinging woman and ex's. I have a ex that i like to still spend time with on and off but now she's been trying to have me spend more time with her and shes wanting me to get back with her. Now this is where it gets difficult for me because im the one who got rid of her for no reason at all and she was prolly the greastet woman to be with a guy like me. So i feel at fault for the last time and belive that she feels we need another chance.It is nice to have someone with you,but its been so long since we had been together so should i just give in and accept that i should give this another chance for her sake for feeling guilty for the first flaw which could ruin our friendship if it dosent work but at the other end if i dont want to be with her again either she'll not want to be frinds with me because im not willing to date her or she'll find someone else and ill have the feeling that she was suppose to be the one from the start now i have a second offer to take the chance. I dont know Im not into dating anymore because of last relationships went sour but I may like it because she was a good woman to be with. A lil help people its complicated either which way is a good choice but whats more suitable in your prospective?

sammyboy85's photo
Mon 04/21/08 03:07 PM
This is a pritty sick story so not for complainers. Allright this happened a wjile back stil in high school it was a saturday night and me and some friends ent up to a party in the mountains. I arive with a case of beer only to sit down and crakc one open and then get mauled by two woman. Not trying to associate with any one much i shrugged them off and went back to drinking seconds later i her my firnds calling my name as i turned and looked those two woman were in tehre bra and panties sucking face. So i wondered over to take a stare for a bit and seen that these girls were pritty hot. So i said out loud let me get some of this and the one girl sharpy grabbed me andwent to town then asking where my ride was i told her it was over the side so we went to it and did the dirty bird and contiued my night. Sunday morning i went to the stroe in my car i caught a wiff that smelled like **** so quickly thinking i decided it was the chick pissed off i sprayed my seats and left the windows down haha it gets better. Monday moring i had 3 missed calls from the girl trying to hangout i wasnt down for that for she stunk my back seat up. Half way through the day i forgot my school book in my car so i went out to get it i opened my door and the smell about knocked me off my feet now im furious and bicthing so idecided to smell the seat to find out where its coming from and the seats werent the problem all through out the car i didnt find anything. PUZZELED i looked on the floor in the back and under neath a pretzle bag i found a dog turd with a note saying she was suppose to be mine. HAHA AND TO THIS DAY I DONT KNOW WHO PUT IT THERE AND YES I DID CALL HER BACK THAT DAY AFTER SCRUBBING MY FLOOR JUST SIMPLY SAYING MY PHONE WAS LOST.

sammyboy85's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:53 PM
Hey ladies tell me what would make my profile better.

sammyboy85's photo
Sun 04/20/08 09:52 PM
Im up for a little while then off to the kings quarters

sammyboy85's photo
Sun 04/20/08 09:48 PM
Hey I posted a blog down below on a diferent subject but i should of posted one here so here i go. Im BD 22 years of age I just joined and Im fun and always willing to meet new people so check me out and we'll chat later on BD

sammyboy85's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:40 PM
Haha thats great man thanks for the info, later on

sammyboy85's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:36 PM
Hows it going everyone,My names BD Im 22 and Im new to this site and it seems alot of fun and easy. Im not used to dating sites but the bar was geting old. I dont have any friends on here and im very conversational guy and funny, Id love to meet someone special on here and show them that there are some real great guys out there quit dipping your bait in the water and take a cast with this lure. So leave me a message and Ill deff reply to all, take care BD