Community > Posts By > SPOILEDMILK

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:48 PM
felt great

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:40 PM
Edited by SPOILEDMILK on Sun 05/11/08 07:43 PM
In my opinion..., its a feeling in side that will amaZe you....love will make you feel all brand new.........have you doing things you never thought you would do......see ,real love brings out the best in you.make you wanna be that shoulder to lean on, when times are good and bad...love gives you hope wealth you beleave or not.love is ever touch and warm smile that have brighten up a rainy day. TO WHOM EVER CARE.....love is trust,honesty never really heard,people are so untrue.love is respect,people disrespect and never realize...love is hurt, we all got this step down packed.........and sadly love is in this day and age is OVERRATED.....................people play with it as if its a game,some say it just to say it,...................THEY SAY WHEN THE GRASS IS CUT ,YOU SEE WHERE THE SNAKES LAY.......BASICLY IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK , AND IT SOUND LIKE A DUCK, its A DUCK.............................ANYWAY TAKE WHAT EVER FROM THIS THAT WILL HELP AND FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOUR SELF, CAUSE BOTTOM LINE YOU HAVE TO TRUST IN YOUR SELF,TRUST WHAT YOU FEEL,AND DONT BE AFRAID .........

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:39 PM
what is love"....well ........In my opinion..., its a feeling in side that will amaZe you....love will make you feel all brand new.........have you doing things you never thought you would do......see ,real love brings out the best in you.make you wanna be that shoulder to lean on, when times are good and bad...love gives you hope wealth you beleave or not.love is ever touch and warm smile that have brighten up a rainy day. TO WHOM EVER CARE.....love is trust,honesty never really heard,people are so untrue.love is respect,people disrespect and never realize...love is hurt, we all got this step down packed.........and sadly love is in this day and age is OVERRATED.....................people play with it as if its a game,some say it just to say it,...................THEY SAY WHEN THE GRASS IS CUT ,YOU SEE WHERE THE SNAKES LAY.......BASICLY IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK , AND IT SOUND LIKE A DUCK, IF A DUCK.............................ANYWAY TAKE WHAT EVER FROM THIS THAT WILL HELP AND FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOUR SELF, CAUSE BOTTOM LINE YOU HAVE TO TRUST IN YOUR SELF,TRUST WHAT YOU FEEL,AND DONT BE AFRAID .........

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:30 PM
Edited by SPOILEDMILK on Sun 05/11/08 07:31 PM
they say its better to go for what you want ,because you never wanna look back and say i wish i had asked.. if you are thinking about asking her out you should have somewhat of an idea on what she will say...if she say no ,your no worse off.. but if she says yes ...then the games begin..dude its as simple as just asking ,if you never ask your will never know.

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:26 PM
yes it has but for the setter..

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Mon 05/05/08 04:50 PM
protesting is good............when you really beleave in it....

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Mon 05/05/08 04:49 PM
well if every thing was completely wright with it, we would not be talking about the problem with the profile.....there is something about it you dont like because you care what we think...

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Mon 05/05/08 04:46 PM
?

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:38 PM
IN MY OPINION.....ONCE I GO TO YOUR PROFILE THERES NOTHING ELSE TO DRIVE ME TO WANNA KNOW MORE.. YOU DO NOT LOOKING HAPPY IN ANY OF YOUR PICS....ITS NOTHING THERE TO MAKE ME SAY WOW ... I GOT TO HAVE HER...

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:30 PM
LOL

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:29 PM
DUDE R U NOT READING WRIGHT TONIGHT....IM NOT DOING IT OUT OF SPITE,AND IM NOT BITTER.....SOMETHING THAT I NOTICED...

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:27 PM
NOT REALLY IM NOT DOING IT OUT OF SPITE.....NOT BECAUSE IM BITTER.....

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:25 PM
WHAT IS LIFE.........DID I HIT A NERVE?????

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:21 PM
THATS FUNNY

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:21 PM
LOVE BACK AT YOU BIG DOG

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:18 PM
MY BLOG IS ABOUT THE HATEING ASS { PEOPLE} ON JUSTSAYHI.COM .YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT STOP BY JUST TO SAY SOME DUMB ****,WASTEING THEIR ON TIME . .YOU HATERS ARE JUST LIKE THE BACK STABBERS, DYING TO TAKE SOMEONES PLACE TO HY-JACK THEIR JOY.ALWAYS GOT NEGITIVE **** TO SAY,NEVER SEEING THE GLASS HALF FULL.YALL KICK UP DUST TO CLOUD THE VISION OF THE ONES CLOSE TO YOU OR NEW TO YOU.I GUESS ITS BECAUSE"YOU SAD FEW!ARE AFRAID TO BE LET DOWN".YOU KNOW THE SAME PERSON THAT RUN FROM A FIGHT BECAUSE THEY DONT THINK THEY COULD WIN..MY OPINION"YOU GOTTA OPEN UP THE DOOR TO SEE WHOS ON THE OTHER SIDE"PLUS HOW CAN YOU HATE IF YOUR **** IS ON POINT?I HAVE TO THINK THAT PEOPLE OVER ALL MEAN WELL,SOME GET DERAILED, AND SOME MAY EVEN FALL A LITTLE SHORT; BUT WE ARE ONLT HUMAN.LAST TIME I CHECKED HATING WAS NOT IN YOUR DNA.....SO A SPADE DONT HAVE TO BE A SPADE.......IM NOT READY TO GIVE IN JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE SUCK... "HATERS" ; IM FOR REAL, AS REAL AS IT GETS---COME SHOW A LITTLE LOVE AND PROVE ME WRONG...........

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:12 PM
Edited by SPOILEDMILK on Fri 05/02/08 10:13 PM
someone asked " what is love"....well ........In my opinion..., its a feeling in side that will amaZe you....love will make you feel all brand new.........have you doing things you never thought you would do......see ,real love brings out the best in you.make you wanna be that shoulder to lean on, when times are good and bad...love gives you hope wealth you beleave or not.love is ever touch and warm smile that have brighten up a rainy day. TO WHOM EVER CARE.....love is trust,honesty never really heard,people are so untrue.love is respect,people disrespect and never realize...love is hurt, we all got this step down packed.........and sadly love is in this day and age is OVERRATED.....................people play with it as if its a game,some say it just to say it,...................THEY SAY WHEN THE GRASS IS CUT ,YOU SEE WHERE THE SNAKES LAY.......BASICLY IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK , AND IT SOUND LIKE A DUCK, IF A DUCK.............................ANYWAY TAKE WHAT EVER FROM THIS THAT WILL HELP AND FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOUR SELF, CAUSE BOTTOM LINE YOU HAVE TO TRUST IN YOUR SELF,TRUST WHAT YOU FEEL,AND DONT BE AFRAID .........

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:10 PM
Some people stay far away from the door
If there's a chance of it opening up..
They hear a voice in the hall outside
And hope that it just go away...They will not listen to anyone , So nobody tells them a lie..Some people say they will never believe
Another promise they hear
Because it only remember them of what
They heard somebody tell them before..Some people find that's it's easier to hate
Than to wait anymore,I know you don't want to hear what I gotta say
I know you're gonna do what you gonna do
But I've been there and if I can survive
you can survive...too
Some people hope for a miracle cure
Some people just accept the world as it is...its always worth fighting for what you want..you never wanna look back and say" i wish i had".,,dont be the dis-connected person

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:09 PM
...;Call me a joker, call me a fool
Right now at this moment I'm totally cool...
Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife.."what".............
I feel like I'm in the prime of my life.. Out of the darkness, into the light..i have found myself.."they say you gotta be yourself or you will find yourself by your self...i will not fall,i will not be mis-directed,I'm not a man who has ever been
Insecure about the world I've been living in
I don't break easy, I have my pride.I have never let anything have too much control over me
Cause I worked hard to call me life my own...You see in all my life I've never found
What I couldn't resist, what I couldn't turn down.im looking for that......The more I find out the less that I know
Ain't no rainbows shining on me

SPOILEDMILK's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:06 PM
i have found my self.....

Previous 1 3