Community > Posts By > Viper1j

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 03:59 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/08/18 04:00 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/08/18 02:10 PM
The most accurate thing you have said so far in this thread.

That I left a double post blank?

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 12:01 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/08/18 12:10 PM

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 12:01 PM

If that's what you think of the US Marine Corps, that's your issue, not mine.

I don't think of you as a representative of the United States Marine Corps.
They probably don't either. (Thank YOU for your service to our country)

My DD-214 says different.

The only thing I take comfort in, is that, as an Aviator, I never had to see the faces..

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 11:12 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/08/18 11:13 AM
So, basically you are a sadistic killer by nature.
Somehow, I can believe that.

If that's what you think of the US Marine Corps, that's your issue, not mine.

When you have it compiled (with phone numbers, please)
Contact me via M2 message and I'll give you my email so you can email me the list.
Or don't, I don't care.

You want the contact info for the estates of the dead people too?

Maybe the grand sons/daughters might have a little of the compassion you're looking for.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 11:00 AM
No, people PRETEND to be appalled. But you have 50% that say "probably deserved it, they got what they had coming to them." And maybe 45% that say "better he then me".

The remaining 5% have blinders on. The vast majority of people don't give two farts. In a hurricane, it doesn't affect them on a personal level.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:19 AM
I understand..

Pop quiz: Charlton Heston, Edward G Robinson (the last movie he made before he died), Chuck Connors, and Leigh Taylor-Young

Food shortage.

Name the movie.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:16 AM
If you have a tablet or smartphone, cheek out Showbox. It's free and I'm watching Fallen Kingdom on it right now. (I "cast" the stream from my table t to my Roku.)shades

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:05 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/08/18 10:34 AM
I also know that murder requires a mindset that many people would not be able to handle in reality. While they may 'fantasize' about killing the people they "hate" its a different thing entirely to actually go thru with it. Then, also, live with it after the deed is done. Delusion can be very different than reality.

You DO realize that "murder" is a legal term don't you? When killing is legal, it's not murder. People have a problem with murder, not killing. Hell, some people even have a problem with "killing", even when it's legal. Look at the pro-fetus crowd. I've killed (under orders), when he enacts the purge, I could kill again and sleep like a baby. Although, I must admit, that for the people I have in mind, my "purge", would be more akin to Hostel did what you see in The Purge.

Okay, go for it. Provide that list and their contact information so I can talk to them and verify your assumption about them. Tell me where they live so I can go watch them and see if they have loss of compassion.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Sure, I'll get the list together for you..

You won't be able to ask a few of them like Emmett Till and James Byrd Jr. though..

They're dead.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 06:08 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/08/18 06:15 AM

Viper,

Seriously most people are twisted..in order to make that observation you would have to know everyone in the world in order to say and prove that..I find that an impossibility..

I don't have to see every single apple in the barrel, to know that they're mostly rotten. The smell coming from it will tell me everything I need to know. And believe it or not, there was a time not so very long ago, that the United States, Great Britain, France, actually most of the world was antifascist (a.k.a. Antifa). Which has nothing to do with this conversation.

As I said, I can provide a very long list of people that have been beaten, stabbed, shot, dragging behind cars, and set on fire, IN THIS COUNTRY. And none of it was done by anyone that was black, Mexican, or Muslim.

After he signs his little executive order, the vast majority of people that would be Purging, will be of the Caucasian persuasion.

I would like you all Ms H,Tom and even you Viper or anyone else to check out a site on YOUTUBE hosted by War Drummer ..listen to a few of his post and watch how the game of chess is being played covertly right before our eyes.. I think you might enjoy this..

What you talk about, as an observer, some of us are stuck with the burden of living in.shades

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 03:48 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sun 07/08/18 04:15 AM

You do realize you are defending an insanity mindset, right?
Do you actively choose to think negative or is it beyond your control?

A man trying to fly, used to be considered "an insane mindset".

My point is, A person chooses to see the world around them in certain ways based on their expectations.

Experiences carry considerably more weight in shaping a person's perspective, than expectations.

Are some people twisted, certainly.
As insane as society seems sometimes, there is no way it would tolerate Purge mentality.

Tolerate it? More people than you can imagine, will EMBRACE it. "Some" people are not twisted, most of them are. They only keep it in check because society, at least present day society requires them to. And society is changing. It's now the "in" thing to hate blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims. You can see a lot of it right here on this board. And let's face it, there are some people that are alive today, only because it's illegal to kill them.

All they're waiting for, is for the government to give them the stamp of approval to let their inner Nazi out. And it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Donny's name on that stamp.

Compassion still defines us.

I could provide you with a rather long list of people that have been beaten, shot, stabbed, drug behind cars, and set on fire, that you would have a difficult time selling that to.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 03:33 AM

The newest film, “The First Purge,” is a prequel that explains the Purge’s origins, with Staten Island as the test case. DeMonaco said he wanted to stress how evil ideas could be sold if the media and public are not critical enough, and in the film, cable news obliges, airing highlights as if it’s the NFL RedZone channel of mass murder. It also emphasizes that the psychology behind the concept was specious from the start, and that the agenda was always to eliminate the lower class.

Is America that close to state-sanctioned killing?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coming-country-near-nightmare-world-james-demonacos-purge-171603928.html

Look forward to it being a pay-per-view event within the next 20 years.

Question is, would you purge, or lockdown? As for me, I have some very special purge subjects in mind, after that's done, I would probably lockdown for the rest my life.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 03:30 AM

Nice collection but see, I want this list to be simple.
All I need for searching is the title and year and whether or not I have the bluray and whether or not it has subtitles.

I surf IMdb for movies to complete sets or obscure movies I want to see and maybe get.
I simply open the notepad, select find and paste the title and year from IMdb in and hit enter.

I had a spreadsheet but it got too detailed.
For my needs, less is more.
The only other info I might want is file size and type but I can get that by clicking the file.
All my movies are zipped for archive.
The zip file remains pristine and when I unzip and watch a movie I just delete the unzipped file.

Recently I have been rewatching some movie series.
I unzipped the movies to my main computer (leaving the zipped files on the external drive) watch the films and delete them.
Right now, I am in the middle of the Terminator movie series.
I recently just finished the Lethal Weapon series and I have the Die Hard series and the Bourne series unzipped and ready.

Okay, so if you felt like watching a horror movie directed by Ridley Scott, or an action movie produced by the old team of the late Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer, how would you find it?

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 03:27 AM

Yeah soufiehere,
Youtube is usually hit or miss on video quality.
Plus, the good versions don't stay up long in most cases.
I did do a youtube movie list if you're looking for a movie to watch.
http://mingle2.com/topic/551354
Its a mix of genres.
Some of the links have since went defunct but many are still active.

I stream many of the movies I watch online from different sources.
Archive.org http://archive.org/details/feature_films
Openload http://openloadmovies.tv/
Popcorn Flix http://www.popcornflix.com/pages/movies/d/movies
Disney via cornell http://www.cornel1801.com/disney/movie.html
Crackle http://www.sonycrackle.com/movies
Solar Streaming http://www.solarmoviez.stream/

Plus I belong to some closed groups that require a password that gives access to TV shows and Live TV feeds.

Most of these sites are in flash or a web browser compatible player.
There are a few divx sites but they are kinda wonky and take forever to buffer.

If you know the movie title and year you can use a search site to find versions online (mostly openload and streamango)
Its called ololo
http://ololo.to/

Have a popup blocker and some type of adblocking

You appear to do a lot of streaming stuff.

I just order the DVD/Bluray from Netflix and burn myself a copy.

You should try it.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 03:23 AM

I haven't been to the theater in a while.

Do you not have Netflix?

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 01:32 AM
I forgot to turn it into an url

www.vipercon.org/classic_dvd_listing.pdf

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 01:15 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Thu 07/05/18 01:21 AM

There are quite a few female lead horror films.
Final Girl - Poor quality copy on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY75IFTiCTY
Martyrs

Final Girl was excellent, but by no stretch of the imagination could it be considered a horror movie.

Secret (unnamed) government agency recruits little girl to turn into super assassin, after her parents are killed in a traffic accident. Pretty much a rip off of Point Of No Return starring Bridget Fonda, except they used a little girl, instead of a delinquent teen. Definitely a great role for Wes Bentley. I hadn't seen him do anything decent since Dolan's Cadillac. And Abigail Breslin is a big girl now! You should check her out in a movie called The Call costarring Hallie Berry.

I don't know if Martyrs could be considered a horror movie, but it was definitely creepy. I watched it both in English and in French, and there were some things that didn't translate quite the way they should have, but that movie would be creepy in any language.

Now, Ghost Ship would be considered a horror movie with a female lead. And then, there's the classic: I Spit On Your Grave (a.k.a. Day Of The Woman).

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 11:20 AM
You miss all the action in a book..

Check out the Girl Next Door.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 10:14 AM

Same old ;-)
Girls night out you have to watch this movie although
dang if I can find the English version I watched.
I could see you as the girl who kicks azz ;-)

Told you Netflix said it was in Afrikaans. The DVD doesn't even have any subtitles.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 08:45 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/03/18 08:48 PM
It will be built..

In his dreams..

That was actually his first lie...

"And Mexico is going to pay for it!"

Mexico's new president is a Hispanic version of him, grab the popcorn, it's going to be of fun show.

I think Donnie took that movie Escape From LA just a little too seriously.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 08:43 PM
rofl

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25