Community > Posts By > Viper1j

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 06:11 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Wed 07/18/18 06:19 PM

Trump a Russian asset? Who was it that gave up 20%of our uranium to Russia , it was Hillary and Obama , not Trump. Who put a middle defense system inthe Ukraine to help protect them from Russia ? It was Trump not Obama . Obama was the one that let Russia invade the Ukraine .Proud Americans that see clearly what is really going on aren't listening any more.

This may come as a shock to you, so prepare yourself.

The United States does NOT own Canada, and the United States does NOT own the Ukraine. Therefore, the United States cannot sell something that it does not own. The alleged uranium was located approximately a mile and a half beneath the surface of the earth on CANADIAN soil. It was ONLY a mutual agreement treaty that allowed the United States to have any say in that sale at all. But the United States does not, has not, nor ever will have veto power over the business dealings, or trade agreements of another sovereign nation.

Hope that helps.shades

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 06:04 PM

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/07/17/putin-trump-closed-door-grovel-ralph-peters-ac-sot-vpx.cnn

Fox News analyst unloads: Trump licked Putin's boots

Retired Lt. Col. and former Fox analyst Ralph Peters gives his take on President Donald Trump's performance today during his meeting and news conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

And Fox LOVES Donny.

But even for them, America came first. shades

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 05:06 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Wed 07/18/18 05:22 PM

does anybody ACTUALLY believe his pathetic excuse that he SHOULD HAVE said WOULDNT instead of WOULD,when he was kissing putin's butt on camera??

because I think that the fact that he actually thinks that anybody is stupid enough to believe THAT excuse is just as insulting as his traitorous remarks were!!

A drowning person will reach for anything or anyone to stay alive.

Trumpanzees felt safe when they could say, "He was joking.." or "He said that, but didn't really mean that.."

Now Donn'y out of the closet. He's rubbing the planet's face into the fact that he is, and proud to be, a Russian "asset" The Trumpanzees are in shock, drowning, and totally in denial.

I don't know if they're accomplices "after the fact", but a small part of me wonders if the label of "treasonous" can be laid on them. Since Guyana, I've never been surprised at the lengths cult members will go to, to defend their master.

The Trumpanzees are drowning, and they know it.

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 04:00 PM

I am calling him 'treasonous' because he is siding with a foreign power who has technically commited an act of war against his own country,instead of doing his job and making sure that they are held accountable for it,and making sure that it doesn't happen again.

it is HIS JOB to take the side of the unite states,and defend this country against ALL ENEMIES,BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!!

so,technically,i believe that what he has done/is doing DOES qualify as 'treason',cuz if a SOLDIER did what he is doing,then the would DEFINITELY be charged with treason under the Uniform Code of Military Justice,and,technically,he IS a member of he military,since he is the 'commander-in-chief' of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UCMJ Article 104: Aiding the Enemy

A service member of the United States armed forces who supplies aid to an enemy of the state in the form of arms, ammunition, supplies, money or intelligence; or any service member who knowingly protects or communicates with the enemy may be charged under Article 104 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Article 104 is considered an act of treason by the United States government. And like all acts of treason, the penalties are severe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there it is in black&white...

article 104 0f the uniform code of military justice,which as commander-in-chief,'president' trump falls under it rules,and he is knowingly protecting them,so....

what Donald trump has done qualifies as TREASON,no matter how badly his supporters try to deny it!!

welcome to reality!!

The real irony, is that the same traitor, claim to have an absolute right to enact a "Muslim Ban", because it was his responsibility to protect the United States.

What he was really doing, was trying to save it for his master Vlad.

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 03:52 PM
What she said..

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 12:17 PM
Guess I missed that multitasking.. Guess i better focus on work.

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 11:59 AM
I was 7 years old when my dad was stationed in Germany, I remember very little of it, and I've never been there as an adult.

BUT, I know Donny is still considered by everyone except his cult to be a Russian asset.

For whatever that's worth. And I'm not the only one saying it now. The ENTIRE WORLD is saying it.

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 10:43 AM
And? The Germans are still members of NATO. The other nations will come to their aid.

WE'RE the ones on the outside.

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 10:29 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Wed 07/18/18 10:31 AM

As I recall it was 0bama who told the Russians to "wait till after the election when I will have more flexibility" … and it was 0bama who sold 20% of our Uranium to the Russians and laundered the $200M through The Clinton Foundation… President Trump has been attacked and investigated for 20 months now, he has done nothing wrong except not being controlled by the vermin media and not kissing the *** of queers and negroes.

Is it not true a politician must be elected to be able to negotiate?

and no, it is not true Obama sold Uranium or laundered money, it is a popular internet story with no actual evidence though.

President Trump has been investigated. we have NO idea what the results or evidence being collected are until they finish it.

Dont forget, he is not kissing the behind of queers, negroes, the poor, the mexicans, or the females. Which is a GOOD portion of AMERICANS, who he was voted in to serve.

Just saying though.

#where is the server?

Standing next to his Master. shades

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 09:44 AM

Donald trump had his 'summit' with Vladimir putin,in Helsinki,finland,but,against the advice of ALL of his advisors,he insisted on meeting with him in private,with asolutley nostaff,or witnesses,except for a translator.
after the private 2 hour meeting with putin,trump then made a public appearance where he made outrageously friendly compliments abot putin,and defended him,claiming that not only did putin NOT have anything to do with interfering in our recent elections,he also claimed that he had absolutely no reason to,and publically denounced our own intelligence agencies,who have ALL said that there is abundant evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russia DID interfere in our elections.

the entire government has now called out trump for his comments,and are now seriously considering that there is a good chance that trump is working for the Russians.
even FOXnews has publically denounced trump for this un-American behavior,and it has made the entire American public wonder just WHY the president of the united states would act this way,and there is now a lot of discussion wodering if it is because he Russians have incriminating evidence against him,or possibly that the infamous 'pee-tape' that has been discussed is real,as well as the fact that there is also a good possibility that trump is financially dependent on the Russians,since domestic banks will no longer loan him money due to the fact that he has declared bankruptcy,and left thrm holding the bag so many times,and has STILL not released his personal income tax returns to the public.

due to the extreme backlash that he has been receiving from all sides,trump is now trying to backtrack his comments,but the general attitude is that it might be 'too little,too late'!!

Yesterday, the German Foreign Minister stated in a news conference, that his country will now consider the United States an "adversary" on a level with Russia, North Korea, and Iran.

Donnie wanted to join the club, I guess he's in. I wonder if they hand out jackets.

And everybody at this point, in the international arena, considers Trump a "Russian asset". The only question they state they have is whether he's "waiting, or unwitting".

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 09:31 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Wed 07/18/18 09:41 AM

When I see all of what Trump says simply dismissed as 'misspeaking' or 'saying dumb stuff' , and then see the reaction to this Lady simply calling for people to get active and involved ...
I believe I begin to like her more and more ...

Remember the guy that said he could "shoot someone in the middle of the street" and not lose a single cult member?

is this not the same type of judgment often complained about when people called Anti Obama folks racist?

Not approving of Trump as POTUS can come from plenty of reasons BESIDES racism.

Yesterday, the German Foreign Minister stated in a news conference, that his country will now consider the United States an "adversary" on a level with Russia, North Korea, and Iran.

Donnie wanted to join the club, I guess he's in. I wonder if they hand out jackets.

And everybody at this point, in the international arena, considers Trump a "Russian asset". The only question they state they have is whether he's "waiting, or unwitting".

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 04:04 AM

So I listened. I didnt hear her promise to pay legal fees for anyone that punched a protestor. I didnt hear her prompt a crowd to yell 'lock him up'. I didnt hear 'inciting' of anything or anything vile, vulgar, or remotely inciting anything like violence, unless 'not sleeping' is a call for violence. and 'push back' implies someone has first BEEN pushed. "Infest' implies pests and rodents.

quit trying to use FACTS to argue with trumpsters!!!

you will only confuse them MORE,and then they wont be able to concentrate when they go shoot up the next children's pizza restaurant to stop Hillary's child sex trafficking ring,and THEN they might accidentally shoot THEMSELVES,instead of the children they are trying to save!!!
:angel:

no photo
Tue 07/17/18 10:15 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/17/18 10:16 AM

You attack her but not trump lol? Nothing is gonna happen to Waters and in fact once the Dems take back over Maxine will be in position to request and release trumps taxes. Resistance!

Seriously, rofl

Have you seen today's headlines? We could be looking at the first president convicted of treason. Somebody on Fox blew away the theory that Donny could be a Russian sleeper agent rom the 80s by stating: "It's simply not possible. No Russian handler would ever be that careless, or obvious with one of their agents. This is all on him."

I was like.. Wow..shocked

Maxine has nothing to worry about..

http://www.%20http.com//petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/expulsion-maxine-waters-remove-her-congress yeilds to

Server not found

Firefox can’t find the server at www.%20http.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

no photo
Tue 07/17/18 07:29 AM
GOP Congress is backing away from him like he's an AIDS patient. Fox is saying He sold the country out. The NYT headline is "Trump Colluded... PUBLICALLY! Staff are quitting in protest.

It going to be a wonderful day..

no photo
Tue 07/17/18 03:44 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/17/18 03:45 AM

It's worse than hypocrisy, it's Criminal. #whereistheserver

#whereistheserver?

Standing next to the Master.

no photo
Tue 07/17/18 03:40 AM
I still do it better than Donnie.

But I'll concede that that is a fairly low bar.

no photo
Tue 07/17/18 03:37 AM
Even FOX NEWS is calling Donny a traitor this morning!

Tick tock for sure..

Hopefully he only has days left.

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 05:52 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Mon 07/16/18 05:54 PM

At the very least, he is a traitor, and Vlad just admitted he had the goods on the so-called president. rofl

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/kompromat-russia-trump/index.html

Bobby Hannsen is fluffing the pillows in anticipation.. shades

Really, PROVIDING AN ARTICLE FROM CNN [FAKE NEWS]?!? Oh Dear!
*shakes head* Someone drank too much of DNC's Toxic Kool Aid.

It's about as fake as gravity.

Donny doesn't like it, so it follows that his cult members won't like it.

Video doesn't lie. shades

I'll never mention him again...

The very second he resigns, or is removed from office. shades

You will be waiting awhile then.

Another year at the most.

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 05:03 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Mon 07/16/18 05:03 PM
.AND I still have no drug dealers , murders, rapists, gangbangers on my jobs

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 05:02 PM
So I hired a Russian chick, you have a problem with that?

Afraid her "papers" are not in order?

Too bad.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25