Community > Posts By > alleygirl2605

alleygirl2605's photo
Thu 02/17/11 12:51 PM
i think your right im thinking thats what im going to have to do cuz ive told him i want him to leave more then once and somehow he keeps talking his way into staying arround and its driveing me nuts and i want him to go.

alleygirl2605's photo
Thu 02/17/11 12:22 PM
Well ive been seeing this guy for over a year now we met while hikeing in texas we now have a little girl together but hes not doing anything for work he quit looking for work and i cant seem to get rid of him. im no longer in love with him and he keeps telling me he will change but that only lasts a week or a couple of days but ide feel bad for makeing him leave because of our little girl but he doesnt have any rights to her in the state of michigan where we live and he isnt on her birthcertifericate so am i causeing more problems keeping him arround so he can be a part of his daughters life? or should i cut him loose he doesnt do anything anyway but plays on the ds or sits in front of the tv watching cartoons someone help.

alleygirl2605's photo
Fri 06/06/08 10:41 AM
A little over a year ago i was engaged to be married to a man that i loved more then words could ever explain he was hit and killed by a drunk driver january 17th 2007 i was devesateded by what had happened so i went to my best friend for support thanks to me doing that and my mothers incuragement i married him one day shy of allans death. I had woke up one day and new that i wasnt in love with the man i married and asked for a seperation we share the same house but we have our own bedrooms we have been seperated for months now and i filed for a divorce with out him knowing about it he hasnt been surved the papers yet but how do i tell him with out hurting him and still keeping our frinedship? He is a good man but hes not the one for me so how can i do this with out crushing him he has been wanting to be my husband sence junior high what do i do? grumble brokenheart

alleygirl2605's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:01 PM
what happens when you find someone that you really like but you do something stupid and your relationship is done for! I feel so lonley but yet why do i manage to **** everything up. Over a year agao i lost my true love to a drunk driver and i never thought i would find some one that made me as happy as he did but when i found it i screwed everything up fearing the worst would happen before i could even give it a chance what am i going to do? Im so sick of not haveing someone and being alone and im even more tired of my family tring to find a date for me like they know whats best well if they knew what was best for me then why am i going on my second divorce to the person they wanted me to marry?!:angry: sad brokenheart :cry: frown

alleygirl2605's photo
Tue 04/22/08 05:43 PM
mad sick Why does it seem like when you find someone you really like and they seem to like you back they pull away or loose intrest why play those kind of games if your looking for true love? It suck when you dont know whats next and then your always wondering whats wrong and why people cant just tell the truth if there not interested where not kids anymore! And what happend to looking at whats on the inside not what a person looks like on the outside why does looks really matter?

alleygirl2605's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:28 AM
An escaped convict broke into a house and tied up a young couple who had been sleeping in the bedroom. as soon as he had a chance,the husband turned to his voulptuous young wife, bound up on the bed in a skimpy nightgown, and wispered "Honey,this guy has'nt seen a woman in years, just cooperate wth anything he wants, if he wants sex with you just go along with it and pretend you like it. our lives depend on it!!!
"Dear",the wife hissed,spitting out her gag,"Im so relieved you feel that way, because he just told me that he thinks your really cute!!!!

alleygirl2605's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:11 AM
:smile: hello im new to this site. I just wanted to say hello to all.