Community > Posts By > ellgee1976

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:33 AM

and besides the federal govt would never lie to anyone would they

just ask the indians

i am indian...i think we've all grown since THAT time...

<insert eye roll here>

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:32 AM

i hope yer right

but if the big concern is illegal immigration

why is the largest camp in alaska and not in arizona

what's so wrong with Alaska? lol

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:26 AM
and WHY has this topic not been moved yet???

this isn't General Discussion, this is "current" events..lol

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:24 AM
yep, read that paragraph, but did you miss the few beneath that?

"We all acknowledge that in present day there is a dire need for beds. But if we are releasing people because we don't have beds, let's build some extra facilities — that's a construction contract," he said. "But when we see this kind of contract... it raised concern on our parts."

Several congressmen and governors have already declared illegal immigration on the southwest border an “emergency," though the House and Senate have yet to hammer out differences in their two immigration reform bills, both of which include monies to build new detention facilities.

On Tuesday, President Bush, joined by Chertoff and David Aguilar, chief of the Office of Border Patrol, called on Congress to complete its immigration negotiations. He also said the Border Patrol, which has been expanded from about 9,000 agents to 12,000 agents, is getting "new infrastructures" on the border, including detention centers aimed to help end “catch and release” practices, where illegals detained in this country are released after arrest because authorities don’t have the space in which to hold and process them.

you insist on implying some kind of conspiracy, and that's only pointing out your ignorance on this topic.

you're allowed your opinion, im not trying to take that from you, or even degrade or insult you for having it.

however, stop with the conspiracy crap, just cuz something CAN be used incorrectly, doesn't mean it WILL be used incorrectly..i have no doubt that there will be (if there's not already) safeguards put in place for these very reasons..

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:03 AM
“Our national immigration reform debate is going on real hot and heavy and there are conspiracy theories out there that we are building concentration camps,” said Clay Church, spokesman for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. “This contract has nothing to do with that whatsoever.”

did you actually READ the fox link ya gave out??

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:52 AM
other dating sites, have profiles of people that forgot that they signed up for a dating site...lol

you email someone, never get a response, cuz they're not active on the account..

how genius is that?

JSH, is free, AND you know who's active by being on the forums...great site HERE, no where else

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:27 PM

i've read in a few profiles, "i like to take walks along the beach, hold hands, open doors for women" ...etc ect..

my question is..is it the act you like doing, or the feelings you have while doing them?

i can speak only for myself, i don't like snugglin on the couch without someone i care about..

works with the kids, but I don't 'snuggle' with them like I would with my significant other

Yes it is an act that i like doing but it's only onec in a while. There is a thing called doing to much and that can get anoying to women and on the other hand it should be something freely given and ill losse interest real quick if it's expected of me a lot. I am an affection person and this is one thing i express when getting to know someone. if you can't handle that, then i'm not for you.

i hear ya shadow, there's a time for it, there's a mood for it

not Valentine's day, or a Birthday..but just cuz

i hear ya shadow

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:36 AM

Maybe it's just the time in which one was raised. Common courtesy seems to be going out the window these days. ohwell
huh

Would you open a door for me Chuck?

or would ya give her the huh look instead? lol

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:34 AM

do you have that romance gene lex? you and i don't talk enough for me to know one way or another

There's a certain amount of subjectivity to that, but I've been told that I do have it. It does not manifest itself in the standard methodologies though.

so you're more creative, and she has to look for the gesture behind the action? or am i reading that wrong? lol

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:33 AM

i just gave that as an example,geez....forgive me for trying to be nice for once indifferent ohwell

was i being negative? im taking this topic a little more serious i guess

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:29 AM
im sure we'd laugh about it...and i'd tell her to wait in line lol laugh laugh

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:26 AM

singl and looking

join the club lol welcome to JSH :D

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:26 AM

wouldn't it be more gentleman like if he donated an organ for her or something like that?

and that's romantic??? i don't see that as 'gentlemanly' i see that as humane

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:25 AM
im good, just sittin in and catchin up..

back a couple pages is my update..lol

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:23 AM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Sat 03/15/08 09:31 AM

but why?i mean it doesn't take that much effort to open a car door,so it's not like the guy is doing anything super big for her....

again.. "the little things that make her feel like a princess by YOU specificially"

does't have to be BIG to make her feel special to you

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:22 AM

i've read in a few profiles, "i like to take walks along the beach, hold hands, open doors for women" ...etc ect..

my question is..is it the act you like doing, or the feelings you have while doing them?

I love long walks (weather permitting), either alone or with someone else. It's a chance to see some of the local scenery that you're never going to have the time to notice from a moving car....

When I see something like "long walks on the beach" in a profile, though, I just see it as a hackneyed cliche -- like "no game players" or "anything you want to know, you'll have to ask" -- indicative of someone with little or no originality. Not saying that there aren't people who truly do like to walk on the beach, just that there are better and less tiresome ways to phrase these things.

so then lex, if they actually like doing these things, how would you rather them word it?

do you have that romance gene lex? you and i don't talk enough for me to know one way or another

(no this isn't about lex, or anyone specific in general...tryin to only get examples of romance from people)

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:18 AM
*grabs her cuppa coffee and sits on for a spell*

(((BAD)))

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:16 AM
looks like chatting about chatting...lol

GREAT conversationalist i'd say lol laugh laugh laugh

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:15 AM

i don't do walks along the beach and i've never understood opening the car door thing.i mean if a woman can't open her own car door,how is she gonna raise kids or cook or clean house?huh

it's not a matter of can she do it herself..

it's treating her as tho you want to do things for her, so she doesn't HAVE to..the little things that make her feel like a princess by YOU specificially

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:14 AM

I snuggle with my dog daily, and my parrot,huh

I keep hearing about this female companionship and "snugglin"
have my eyes peeled and my hopes up,

wanted: sweet sexy darlin for close encounter on the couch kind, must like touching, holding and yes, i'll open doors and hold hands, I mean c'mon its a gentleman thing,just dont snuggle and cuddle and hold hands with me like the kids, cause c'mon, I nibble relentlesslyflowerforyou drinker smokin bigsmile

dont have a beach, but perhaps a boat drift along the gator infested bayous and skeeter plagued waterway,

oh and ellgee, i dont like snugglin with anyone but a significant other, I'm contagious, might make ya smile, or even giggle, will glaze eyes and curl toes, oh but i dirgressbigsmile

shooter you're killin me again lol

i like snugglin with my monsters..i figure if i have a good enough relationship with them now, when they have stress in their lives later, they can come to me for help, or guidance...i want to snuggle with my monsters, hell they still crawl in bed with me on Sunday mornings...it's a good thing to be loved by your kids lol