Community > Posts By > ellgee1976

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/22/11 08:11 AM
<---single cuz i wont settle

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/22/11 08:11 AM
cherokee, sioux, and appache... as history tells us in the books, im at war with myself :D

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/22/11 08:07 AM

LG!! how are ya girl?!

breezeee!!!! hi heart you..ur the other part of the Sue clan lol

ellgee1976's photo
Mon 04/18/11 07:24 AM

I don't know you and I don't know what jelloheads are, but welcome back.

the jelloheads here are the group of posters from ages ago..
we had a few threads just for us...or we hijacked em for ourselves...lol

i dunno you either but thanks for the wb :)

ellgee1976's photo
Mon 04/18/11 06:38 AM
omg mah jelloheads!!!! yay im not alone on here!! *does the happy dance*

how are you guys?! where's terry? i got an email from him but he didn't post.

and who said mike could leave? better things...pffff...whats better than here? c'mon now

van u still rock k? and hi charles? haven't spoken with ya yet

jess...good to see you ...i won't stalk or follow ya so you can stop lookin over ur shoulder lol

Christi....good to see you too girlie!!

hey Totage - what's goin on!! i remember you too!! lol

man i've missed this place! *hugs*

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/15/11 06:41 AM
hey i haven't been back in ages...had some life issues goin on..

anyone remember me? where's my jelloheads? goof? 1am4u? everyone else? i want updates....email me mah jelloheads!!

i'll check back later....man i've missed this place

van and mike....im newly impressed :)

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:28 PM
if i call a repair man, to fix my car, he'd better not come over in a suit...im gonna think he knows nothing of cars...

if i call a lawyer, and when i meet him, he's in sweats, im gonna rethink hiring him..

the clothes do NOT make the person, however, dress the role you play..

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:14 PM

brokenheart Looking 4; :wink: Women n Cntrl.Ks., Nthrn.Ok., flowerforyou causal dating = smooched steady G.F. = maybe more...? love

something tells me this guy should be looking perhaps in the OK forums?

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:44 PM
wb totage

ltns :D

im only here checkin things out...too much goin on right now to hang out right now

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:56 PM

Thrifty in the Kitchen? That has a nice ring to it, is that designed to describe my immense culinary capabilities?

I still haven't come and made you some dinner, have I Ellgee? I hope you haven't withered away, waiting on me...huh

im pretty thin now war....where's my dinner mister? lol

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 05/28/08 12:36 PM

that says it all,pretty muchgrumble mad

it does say it all...says someone around here's pretty thrifty in the kitchen lol

and someone else isn't lookin very hard..lol

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 05/24/08 08:10 AM

How about Roni's wedding tomorrow??? 1:30 Fairview, KS.

You really want me to go?

anywhere but WaKeeney is good right now Nicki, on the 21st, my dad rolled his minivan, 2 fractured ribs on his left side, and 3 broken ribs on his right, yesterday afternoon, they rushed him to Hays, for emergency surgery, to inflate his lung, he's got orders for morphine every hr on the hr as needed, along with 2 lortabs as needed, the nurse however, had it in her head that those orders were wrong, and he didn't need that much pain med, so while he's having a hard time breathing, she's tellin him to take deep breaths, which punctured his lung.

the dr ripped her a new one infront of us, so i was happy.

on the 22nd, we had high winds, tornado warnings all over. the high school football field scoreboard was in laying IN the field,the sounth visitor's bleachers fell over thru the fence, the ticket booth was across the street in the high school's front lawn, the new gym at the high school is missing it's roof, a hanger at the airo port is missing, scattered about the field next to it, the plane that was inside is in 1/2

during the clean up, a kid was riding in the 'claw' part of a fork lift, and the claw itself came down on his thigh, he was rushed into the ER while my dad was leaving for Hays. they didn't think they'd be able to save his leg.

now, updates? while we were in Hays with dad last night, we were stuck in the basement for about 2 hrs waiting for the warnings to expire, dad was in the hallway, along with all the other patients. the kid with the leg injury, looks much better, his color is back, and he was sleeping, while we talked with his parents (we knew his parents pretty well, his dad and my dad are friends)

so Nicki, i don't think it's wise right now to make a trip here, ok? we'll get together some other time lol like....winter lol

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:59 PM
Chris, trust me, KS isn't try...just gotta get the word out..

tell all your friends about JSH/OPY and get more folks on here..invite everyone ya know

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:56 PM

Hey all. New here thought I'd say Hi. Kansas man here, some reason I can't get out.

hi new here :P nice of you to join us...you're not alone we're all kinda stuck here in ks lol

and roaming, wrap some Xmas lights around yourself...ya might be visible then lol

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:54 PM

For the record, it seems pretty hard to find good women in Kansas as well. Maybe all the good ones are hiding and you ladies are stuck with goofs like me!

and that's a problem how? lol

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:50 PM
i hear ya niki, this weather we've been having is unreal, and annoying as ever..

but so normal for ks..lol

and if anyone's gonna karoke...i want copies of it lol

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:16 PM
I'm acedemically challenged, but im drinking at a 'gifted' levels.

Sure i can help you out, which way did you come in?

Drink coffee, do stupid things faster AND with more energy!

I dunno what makes you so dumb, but it really works.

Runner up is just a nice way to say, You're a looser.

You say psycho like it's a bad thing?

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 05/01/08 09:07 PM
that could be scary tho..

what if all they had was soup crackers, apple sauce, and refried beans?! noway noway noway noway noway

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 05/01/08 09:03 PM
hey Neo...welcome

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:47 PM

agree with kristy. i, for one, would not be sitting in a bar waiting on a phone call if my child were at a police station.

read the first post again, i was told to STAY PUT. so i did...those of you that STILL don't understand...i live in a town of maybe 2,000 people, everyone knows everyone, and on a Tuesday night, at the only bar in town, it's DEAD, there were literally about 8 people in the bar that night, that includes the bartender....

the first concern is for the child. if she were mine, i would not rest until i knew all the facts, had a plan in place for her to stay in a safe and healthy environment and got child welfare services involved.

good thing she's not your's then, cuz i have all the facts, i have a plan in place for her to stay in a safe and healthy environment, SRS is child welfare services, they're involved, and im still not resting well knowing this has happened to my daugher.

it's been 3 weeks since this happened to my daughter, and i still wake up crying, cuz i picture the bruises on her butt, and what she must have gone thru, how she prolly felt while it was happening, her fear, and her sadness.

so please don't try to imply negative things about me, or how im handling this, i have to try to continue thinking logical about this, consider all the options, and do whats best for my daughter, let alone my other 2 kids.

if i were to let my emotions control my actions, i'd have beat the daylights out of Cassie, the minute she and i were in the same room, i'd have nailed my x hubs in the balls for bringing this girl into my daughter's life, and then again for not allowing me to see her for 2 week prior to this...however, exactly where would that get my kids? without a mom? do i really want that? the answer is no

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25