when u feel it.

agreed

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 11:19 AM

i wanna see what my beard is tickling.....love

lol :wink:

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 11:17 AM

I thought Grape Ape was from the 70's? Hmmmmmm. Well, I still loved that cartoon. "Beagly, Beagly!":wink: laugh

i loved Grape Ape...he was so stupid and trainable lmao

thanx for catchin it goof happy

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 11:16 AM

Stubble can be " a good thing" as Martha would say. lollaugh

can be? hell it IS!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 11:12 AM

line up ladies..goatee to thigh testing here

*swoons* lol

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 11:10 AM
trimmed goatee please...

there's nothing like the tickle of facial hair on the inner thig........umm

nvm...

yeah..trimmed goatee happy

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 11:07 AM
back hair?! only on gorillalalalalalas (in reference to Grape Ape, the 80's cartoon for those that don't know) lol

nah, go with cornrowing it...that's HAWT!! lol

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 10:59 AM

Well, I'm not taking sides here, but how do you call that rude or disrespectful? Maybe it was just a little sense of humor coming out. If those are the exact words that he wrote, that she posted, I just don't see how it's offensive.

Not to speak for the OP but I will...I don't think she thought it totally offensive, but kinda like WTF, did you hear me?

I was at a bar one night by myself waiting on some people for a show, and this guy came up and offered to buy me a drink. I said "no thank you I'm on tonight and I don't drink when I play" he sat down next to me and struck up conversation I said "No offense, but I'm on tonight, and I am clearing my head" he continued to talk I said to him "Look around there are a ton of beautiful women here would would love your attention, thank you for your attention, but I'm just not in the place for this kind of conversation right now" he said to me "What's your problem"

Maybe there are not enough strong women who say what they mean in the world and we can blame all of society's woos on this, but when someone is polite but dismisses you.... Take the hint and be dismissed.

thank you lily..you understood completely right..

i didn't find the guy rude, i did however wonder why he implied i wasn't being nice, when i replied with, 'thank you, but not interested' when i could very well have not replied at all..and then we'd all have to deal with another 'why do men/women not even reply to emails' thread

not interested, actually means, not interested, in girl talk or guy talk...take it for what it IS, not interested

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:51 AM

So you've got a lot on your plate right now, don't need anyone to distract you...and you're spending your morning on a personals web site.

WTF????

And what does that have to do with the fact that this "man" was rude to her in spite of her effort to be polite?

thank you waterloo, flowerforyou flowerforyou

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:50 AM

i like a lot of people am selective. i will always respond to emails no matter how hard it is. it is hard sometimes to just say flake-off in a nice way. ( i have got many that very same way ) on ocassion i have received the very nicest brush-off and will sometimes reply with a hearty thank you for your niceness. but no still meanss no, so get over it and move on.

thank you, someone else understands completely flowerforyou

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:48 AM

So you've got a lot on your plate right now, don't need anyone to distract you...and you're spending your morning on a personals web site.

yes, and in about 10 minutes, im finally gonna get to call my daughter, the one that was physically abused by her step-mother and her daughter...did i mention that my daughter is 4?

don't go rippin me about my time on here, when for one it's a freakin Saturday and the lawyer's offices are closed, and two, im already doing anything and everything i can to keep her safe, do i not get down time from stress of real life while on a Saturday afternoon? or is this your way of telling me how to act, and suit YOUR needs..alot like the gentleman that emailed me telling me to 'be nice to the older ones'??

wtf?

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:44 AM
morning native..hope all is well with you

haven't seen ya 'round these parts in a 'coon's age lol

(((((Native)))))

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:38 AM

i hear ya lily...like i said, i have too much on my plate right now ya know?

Oh I know it, in my profile it states in the last line or so, any emails with a "hey baby" feel to it will either be ignored or I will make you cry.

ONe guy sent me one that said "Your pictures are hot"

My reply was "Oh how I needed those words today, I am so under appreciated when it comes to my looks, all guys want from me is to get to know me, and know my inner person, thank you so much for coming out into the open for me to truly understand the workings of a good man, and know that my personality, my intelligence, my compassion and passion in life isn't all that I have to offer"

he replied "what's your problem b*tch?"

and this is why i love you lily! guys..she's mine lmao

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:34 AM

sorry you go through that...i feel you were decent in emailing him back...men like that hurt it for us decent ones...i would apologise for him if i could...you are beautiful...block him......and i hope he reads these forums posts....

thank you

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:33 AM

I got the perfect solution -- I just don't e-mail anybody first anymore....!

Problem solved!

[Sort of....]

glasses

that'd be the perfect solution, however, i didn't email him first lmao

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:33 AM

I know what you mean. I've made it as clear as I know how in my profile and in the topics that I enter that I'm only interested in friendships...yet some act surprised and upset by this when I have to politely explain it again and again in my emails. Ugh! You can't take personally something that I've advertised to everyone alike!!!! ohwell

amen, stupidity will only get you so far in life...lol

i hear ya lily...like i said, i have too much on my plate right now ya know?

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:31 AM

So you are the one in a thousand that returns a first contact e-mail... This proves the cliche, "no good deed goes unpunished."

no doubt...i coulda just deleted the email and never have replied...get over yourself 'mr. be nice to the older ones'

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:28 AM

Age is just a number and must respect the older ones?????

Um what does he want, sounds like he doesn't want younger women to take his age into account on one hand, but then thinks younger women out to be interested just because he showed interest because of his age?????

I don't get it.

in my profile, i state that i want to find someone close to my age, that doesn't mean i want someone in their 40's..

in my opinion, that age gap is too great

doesn't mean anything but..so where he got off with the 'just being nice' crap i'll never know...let alone the 'be nice to the older ones' he's 48...friends yes, but nothing more

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:22 AM
this guy just emailed me, very apparant that he's interested..

i was nice, i told him thanx, but that im not interested..

some of you know already, i've got a TON on my plate right now already..i need no one to deter or distract me right now..

he emails back, and wonders if im 'just being nice' and 'age is just a number' and 'must respect the older ones'

WTF??? was i not clear enough??

was it necessary for him to have emailed back?

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:18 AM
the first time with any partner is new and exciting..

playing teacher is nice...:wink:

however, if i HAVE to play teacher, EVERYTIME...

it's boring..grumble

so if he can play teacher sometimes, it's WAAAAAY exciting happy happy happy happy

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25