ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/17/08 11:32 PM
snow

in April

so wrong, on so many levels..

no more snow!

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/17/08 11:31 PM
nicki! this is sooo not even right..im starvin, i read this thread, and now i want more chocolate..

hey guys? i'll settle for some lasagna, or enchiladas, heck, even a pork chop at this point lol

laugh laugh laugh laugh

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/17/08 11:29 PM

A gentle reminder to all us Kansans...

As you get swept off your feet today by our lovely 50 mph winds, one needs to recall the reasons behind such anomolies. The reason the winds become so harsh in Kansas is rather simple: Nebraska sucks, and Oklahoma blows. :0

lmao laugh laugh

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:58 PM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Thu 04/17/08 10:00 PM

There seems to be something real fishy going on with this whole case.

Is there a chance, a small chance, they suspect you?

If not, and if they don't, there is no reason on earth they are keeping details of the investigation about your own daughter away from you. ON going investigation or not. That is bull crap.

You are the mother. You have half custody. You need to tell them you want to file charges on the person responsible, or the wife or the husband for neglect or whatever the case may be.

You should go on the offensive. Tell them you want to know what is going on and that you want to file charges.

If you are not a suspect, they should tell you anything you want to know. If they start questioning you, as a suspect, don't talk to them. Get a lawyer.

If all else fails, you might consider hiring a private investigator with clout.

JB
Ex-P.I.

there's no way i could be a suspect, the X hubs has already told the sherrif's dept that i hadn't spent any time with her unless it was at the school, and the teachers were always in the room with us. yes it was against his wishes, altho there's no legal reason for him to keep me from her, and he's told the sherrif's dept that also

the sherrif told me that he's already gotten his suspect, and the paper work is on the county attny's desk

i've told them i was charges pressed, and a restraining order, and i want a temp custody order..

in order to do the temp custody order, i need the lawyer to do that, the restraining order is already in place, and the police are already pressing charges

i've already posted this, in the above post, please read it all

thank you all for your concern, your prayers, and your well wishes

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/17/08 07:09 PM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Thu 04/17/08 07:11 PM
sherrif just returned my phone call

according to the sherrif, the X hubs is going to Salina on a completely seperate issue..having nothing to do with Cassie.

he did not confirm or deny a restraining order on Cassie.

he did say, that HIS part in the case is compelete, he has his suspect (that he could not name) and he's finished his paper work and handed it to the assistant district attorny's office already.

he could not give me a reason why Cassie wasn't arrested, and could not give me her age.

i think Cassie is 17..

anyone have any idea what happens to 17 yr olds in this kind of case?

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/17/08 07:00 PM

I try not to think about chocolate. I'm trying to lose weight and chocolate is my enemy.

i love chocolate, and chocolate loves me

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:59 PM
burnt matches remind me of 4th of July fireworks

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:58 PM
Hersheys Kisses
Hersheys Bar
DQ's Chocolate X-treme Blizzard

name some chocolate things ya like...im having a chocolate FIT here, needing some SERIOUS chocolate after the past couple days

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/17/08 05:20 PM
when the X hubs called to let me know he was on his way, he also informed me he's taking her to Salina for the weekend.

i informed my daughter, and she asked, to see Cassie? (the girl that did this to her)

i told her i hoped not, cuz this is the girl that hurt her, and left bruises on her, i told her that her dad will keep her safe, stay by dad.

when i went to pick my older 2 kids up from school, their father asked what i was doing with my daughter, i told him that the X hubs let me keep her for the day, but that he's taking her to salina for the weekend, where Cassie is. he then told me that he was under the impression Cassie was in jail.

i told him i'd ask to find out

when i did, the X hubs told me that Cassie is in Salina, he had kicked her out. he said it with that familiar angry look in his eye, so i walked over to him, and told him, im only looking out for my daughter, i think i have PLEANTY of reason to be looking out for her, don't you? he said yes, but he was looking out for her too. he told me that there was a restraining order that said she couldn't come within so many ft of our daughter, i told him i knew what one was, but that doesn't always stop someone that's full of anger.

when he turned to leave, my older 2 kids, and i gave my daughter kisses and hugs, told her we loved her, and i told him, by the way, you could have informed me about her bottom, he said he didn't know about it til Tuesday night, so i told him i wasn't aware til she went to the bathroom today.

i also asked him why she wasn't arrested, he said he didn't know, so i told him, maybe that's something to ask the police, and that's what im going to do

now, i've called to the police station, and the officer that's working the case isn't in til tomorrow morning. so, does anyone have ANY idea why she's not arrested? this is the girl that 'spanked' my 4 yr old daughter's bottom with a BELT! there are soo many bruises on her butt and hips, that you would think it hurts to sit down

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/17/08 05:10 PM
my divorce

i'd make sure HE was served before ME, then i'd have my daughter full time

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/17/08 12:58 PM
please read the last page of the post, that's all the updates so far

i'll keep THAT post updated, as to not take up space with tons of small updates

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/106247

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/17/08 12:33 PM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Thu 04/17/08 12:36 PM
i talked with the school today, her teachers were happy to see her, and have documented everything, and in detail.

i talked with the teacher and asked her to make certain that the school psycologist talks with her often.

i took her to my friend's house, where im house sitting, and she needed to use the bathroom, so i got her a new roll of TP, and left her there to do her thing.

when she got done, she hollared for me, cuz she's not good at 'clean up'

i go into the bathroom, and she has bruises ALL over hre bottom!

i asked her who did that to her bottom, she said who it was, (the X hub's wife's dauther, the one with the baby herself)

i asked her what other owies she had, and she said none, i asked her what the girl did that to her bottom with, and she told me a BELT!

she almost cried, i helped her put her pants back up, and hugged her, told her it wasn't her fault, that she's good, and beautiful, and i love her.

then she told me the whole story then, she told me that this girl was watchin her, and my daughter had done something wrong, was told to go to her room, this girl took her stack of movies, and THEW them at her, then took her computer (one of those toy pc's for kids) and removed it from her room, told her she was bad, and that she can't have her things anymore. that's when she took the belt after her bottom. after everything was said and done, her father (the X hubs) walked in, and this girl shoved my daughter into her room again, cuz she was running out to him. my daughter fell against her bed post on her back, and then the X hubs told her not to touch her anymore. he got our daughter ready for a shower, and noticed the bruises then.

now, he's told me, that this girl is moving out this weekend, my daughter has told me that this girl already moved out

either way, she lives or is gonna live in Salina, and he's called and told me he's taking our daughter to Salina tonight, she won't be in school again tomorrow, and shouldn't be back til Sunday.

i told him i don't really have a choice in the matter, but if he puts her in danger again, im gonna be pissed..he said he understood, they're only going to 'get away'

this is me...being NOT happy :angry: :angry: :angry:

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:37 PM

:cry:

thanx D

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:36 PM

You people are kinda jackalish; in the last 19 minutes I have been called worse towards women than I have ever been called in my life-its not like I am looking to cheat on her or anything like that. Its just that she is great, yet I am not feeling what I should at this point in the relationship. I should be totally in love with her right now, yet I simply don't feel anything. Its kinda odd.

US???

you asked our opinion, you got it...man UP and get over it

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:31 PM

She may be acting needy because she's feeling insecure. Why would she be feeling insecure?

can't imagine why, she must be one of those 'unreasonable' girls, you know, the kind that always looks for trouble where there 'isn't' any n' all that

<insert eye rolling emoticon here>

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:28 PM

im alright to most, but some hate me

you lil hunter you thumper! lol laugh laugh

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:23 PM

yet am searching sites because she annoys me and I want to find something better, which is odd because on paper, she is perfect. Does this make me a jackass?

this is the kind of guy that gives every other man a bad rep...you have a gf, but you're looking???

that's like lookin for your next ex...

that's like, cheating

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:21 PM

Bottom I think, laugh

you're not sure??

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:19 PM

This is irrelevent on the subject..but how is the situation with your daughter? Just concerned thats allflowerforyou

check your email..thanx for your concern

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:18 PM

Teased hair it is .... I already got out the curling iron and hairspray . To bad she doesn't have bangs . I think I can manage though .

Oh and i'll be taking lots of pics I have an entire folder of black mail pics already . :tongue:

lmao wtg!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25