Community > Posts By > xoxoxlaurixoxox

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Thu 07/23/09 12:33 PM
I have been asked multiple times in the last year to hold singles events again, so i decided with my pool it would be a great time of year....

WHERE: 2811 OHIO, JOPLIN MISSOURI
WHO: ANYONE....COME ALONE OR BRING A DATE
WHEN : AUGUST 15 TILL WHENEVER
TIME:4PM TILL WHENEVER...BRING A TENT...DONT DRINK AND DRIVE(WE CAN SWIM SUNDAY ALSO)

BRING: OWN MEAT TO BBQ...AND COVERED DISH...********PLEASE *********post what you will bring so we have a variety ......BYOB..

Lets eat drink , swim and have a great time.....

Please Bring Lawn Chairs.....if anyone has badmitten or croquet that would be fun as well.....any outdoor games...

bathrooms in my home are for use...

***********One of the Guitars favorite old bartender has volunteered to work my bar on the patio....so bring the mixes everyone....********

BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND COME ON OVER.....No Kids at this party...but i will be hosting a parent/child event as well if everyone wants to....maybe even a pool party

I am a hostess that would love the extra help.....please volunteer...no control needed here....
this is a freindly home and is intended to stay that way!!!!!!!!

KEEP UP WITH THE DAILY POSTS ON THE FORUM AND FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN....AND DONT FORGET TO LIST YOU DISH....then i will post it here...

Dave(daub)-baked beans-dessert
Shari-chicken cheese enchilada dip(wow....yum, yum)
Darlene-cherry chocolate cake...no bake cookies-her meat ...hamburger and buns
Kim- Pasta salad, lettuce , tomatoes, pickles, red onions, her meat...hamburgers and buns
Lauri-Hamburger meat, buns, iced tea

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Thu 07/23/09 12:32 PM
I have been asked multiple times in the last year to hold singles events again, so i decided with my pool it would be a great time of year....

TIME:4PM TILL WHENEVER...BRING A TENT...DONT DRINK AND DRIVE(WE CAN SWIM SUNDAY ALSO)

BRING: OWN MEAT TO BBQ...AND COVERED DISH...********PLEASE *********post what you will bring so we have a variety ......BYOB..

Please Bring Lawn Chairs.....if anyone has badmitten or croquet that would be fun as well.....any outdoor games...

***********One of the Guitars favorite old bartender has volunteered to work my bar on the patio....so bring the mixes everyone....********

BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND COME ON OVER.....No Kids at this party...but i will be hosting a parent/child event as well if everyone wants to....maybe even a pool party

I am a hostess that would love the extra help.....please volunteer...no control needed here....

KEEP UP WITH THE DAILY POSTS ON THE FORUM AND FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN....AND DONT FORGET TO LIST YOU DISH....then i will post it here...

Kim- Pasta salad, lettuce , tomatoes, pickles, red onions, her meat...hamburgers and buns

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Thu 07/23/09 12:31 PM

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Thu 07/23/09 12:30 PM

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Thu 07/23/09 12:29 PM

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Thu 07/23/09 12:28 PM

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:50 PM
Not real sure i deserve better...when will I get over this

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:49 PM
The lonliness is killing me...

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:45 PM
I want an oppinion from you people ...i have been divorced for over a year....I have no problems getting someone to date or someone to be intimate with ....however thats as far it goes...no one ever calls me back ....they say it is either i care to much ...or other excuses...even if i call them they never call back and I never see them again...dont know why...give me some advice

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:28 AM
Ok I have tanken up with the majority,,I love sex and I am a fat girl but I dont have to do something this unethical to keep a man...I always try to live by the fact if my kids wouldnt be proud of who i am I wont go there...although they are all grown now...I am sure this would still not make them proud of me...And I am a registered nurse....I should know better...thanks for all your advice...and if you see anyone on a white horse out there send them my way...lol

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Thu 04/24/08 07:21 PM
I have never done anything like that before...and kinda interested but have always thought if you loved someone you would want only them and not want to be with anyone else

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Thu 04/24/08 07:18 PM
sad sad sad I have been meeting a guy off and on for about 4 months..For the first time after a terrible divorce i thought maybe i could move on and have a future with this guy...I only get to see him about an hour a week and he never calls me at night or on the weekends...i understand he spends his weekends with his kids..I started pressuring him and teasing him about being married.after trying to convince me otherwise today he springs this on me...He wants me to go to a weekend with him where everyone is swingers,,,this is something he has been doing for awhile...and wants me in this part of his life...he also told me he is bisexual and i needed to prepare myself for that part of this weekend....I really care for him, but this is like nothing i have ever done before and dont know which way to turn...or should i just turn him away and start over again without him????

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:31 PM
Edited by xoxoxlaurixoxox on Wed 04/23/08 05:32 PM
lets chat

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:31 PM
Thanks

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:30 PM
Thanks all ...I look forward to talking to you all...

lauri

xoxoxlaurixoxox's photo
Wed 04/23/08 03:48 PM
Just joined this site and am looking for new freinds...get in touch with me

lauri