Community > Posts By > hondatrail70

hondatrail70's photo
Sun 04/02/17 09:18 AM
My dream was hot like a romance movie so lovely in ways I can't totly describe but of baby it was a clif hanger we did everything with suck style and endless passion. I was 60 and she was 43 it's like I restarted her heart. All we did was meeting in the toy cars isle in Wal-Mart. Looking at hot wheels. I told her I only bought the ones that poped as far as cool real close to the way the real car looked. We couldn't stop talking as we looked into each other's eyes. End up at check stand together. Then out in the parking lot to discover she was ridding the bus before I knew it she was in my truck then off for lunch we went. She was so sweet looking but acted like that total Rose from the garden. She talked about my old high boy truck as it ride so hard down the street. I said to myself if this lady weighed less than 135 her head would hit the roof. This truck of mine likes to bounce. So we ended up at lunch and looked at each other many times. Talk talk. Was great. We really got into hot wheels decisions I told her I had a ton of them. My daughter was into them. So many boxes in my shop of them. The boxes say Honda 90 Honda 70 Honda 50 and Sierras cars she has 30 boxes of hot wheels in my motorcycle repair shop she said sell them. So I gave this lady in my dream some hot wheels cars to give to her sister for her boys birthday party coming up. Lunch was fun with this gal. Then me and her ended up at my place and she feel asleep with me on the couch. I woke up and went to bed to notice that later this dream girl was in my bed as we made endless wild love all night long and finally I awoke and woundered who she was because this dream was still on my mind was like the dream was still active like spilling over a glass of milk and the dream was still on until the last drop empityed the glass. I truly thought that I'll see this dream girl soon because so much of it was real. My real Dream by Tom E.

hondatrail70's photo
Wed 11/23/16 11:43 AM
Hi nice 60 year old guy Looking for his honest princess. Are there any left. Tom

hondatrail70's photo
Tue 10/25/16 07:52 AM
All I truly seek today and tomorrow is that lovely Gal to go places with me. Lets hang out and have fun. Dinner movies and a few road trips maybe I'll fix her dinner. Finding a fun person is like finding a good car lot to go to. I just seek a friend with a heart tell me is that to much to ask.Tom.

hondatrail70's photo
Fri 10/21/16 09:59 AM
Hi I'm just looking for true love from a gal middle 40s to 50s. Tom...one that still wants to go out on drives to the mountains the beaches. You name it. Let run away for awhile. And must like to kiss.

hondatrail70's photo
Tue 05/26/15 11:18 AM
Ok friendly woman ILL tell you about the cat fish I hooked with. Tommy..

hondatrail70's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:35 PM
yes zippy you have to get better to arm wrestle my new girlfriend Tommy Boy.

hondatrail70's photo
Thu 04/30/15 11:43 AM
Ok the tiger wins it kissing the gal that needs it the most and the gal that said no well she is sweet in her own way. Tom Dodge.

hondatrail70's photo
Thu 04/30/15 11:41 AM
The New Blonde on here really you will kiss her. Gee willie he has a crush on the hee ha Blonde. how sweet are there any other Blondes that want to be kissed well maybe yesterday they all had brown hair well have them all say Hello Here Oh Couldn"t You. Just Say You Do. Oh I Just love it hear Tom Dodge.

hondatrail70's photo
Thu 04/30/15 11:29 AM
Yes Zippy your the best. and thanks to the sweet people here in this group we are brothers and sisters caring for our Brother Zippy Hey A high 5 for you brother and we are here for you Tom Dodge.

hondatrail70's photo
Wed 04/29/15 04:57 PM
Sorry I didn't know you were a Man. Tom Dodge

hondatrail70's photo
Wed 04/29/15 04:56 PM
All would be fine and just Dandy with the lovely You in the House Its your Little Caesars pizza dog that going to be hard to deal with Fido. Tom Dodge.

hondatrail70's photo
Wed 04/29/15 12:28 PM
I don't want a woman that acts this way that is why Men have Man caves. Help me MR Wizard. If only a woman knew how much a Man loved her then she would be in my driveway asking me the reason Of endless love or just my guidance. Tom Dodge.

hondatrail70's photo
Wed 04/29/15 12:17 PM
Hey I'm being Honest women don't read my Profile because I made it to Long. but they don't know why I know what I want or seek in a caring woman now I did say Caring maybe there all country girls well city girls step up Please Run with Your Heart ILL leave the Gate open but the Movie starts at 8:00. I know some of you women drive fords and Chevys and Dodges Hey I have one of each here. I drive Dodge and Chevy and Ford Trucks. Tom Dodge.

hondatrail70's photo
Wed 04/29/15 12:04 PM
Now come on I might want more then just a piece of candy I might want to talk to you. But the offer is great it will last all Night. Tom Dodge.

hondatrail70's photo
Wed 04/29/15 11:51 AM
British well how lovely my Dear sorry you dont have any super stores how about the drive thru food stores. we have them I've been trying to find the Mail Order Bride Store. Tom Dodge.

hondatrail70's photo
Wed 04/29/15 11:48 AM
Now remember I'm not going to walmart for rope no more for you. It took me a long time to get it all off of me. Tom Dodge

hondatrail70's photo
Wed 04/29/15 11:41 AM
Hey if she invites me over ILL make her breakfast and then ILL take her to bed and make wild love to her and I wont forget the Oil I rub on her back and other places then when I'm awake for the day Ill clean up her Kitchen because there might be a lot of dishes and I couldn't stop her from kissing me when I had the Butter Out. Tom Dodge.

hondatrail70's photo
Wed 04/29/15 11:27 AM
Yes a sweet Cat fish ahh. well enjoy the day I wish I was in California So I could drive Zippy to Stanford U for his treatment. Zippy Your the Best Tom Dodge.

hondatrail70's photo
Wed 04/29/15 11:21 AM
Who would I Kiss On Here well there isn't a line here at my Kissing Both. so maybe I have to offer free Pizza to get a Kiss Maybe one with the sauce. Tom Dodge.

hondatrail70's photo
Wed 04/29/15 11:15 AM
Gee Tomorrow well the love from my heart and count less others here are in your Heart Zippy. We all Love you as our Brother. Your Motorcycle Brother Tom In Spokane wa.

Previous 1 3