Sun 05/18/08 07:05 PM

my abshappy

huh huh huh

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:05 PM
Orange Chicken - like from Applebees...only better! drinker

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:02 PM

Don't be worry about that , not to many of us going to heaven .If you really want to have fun the other side is better laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Not so sure the other side will be more fun in the afterlife. Maybe now....but not then! laugh devil

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:58 PM

nah, i dont think you get bored. my ex-fiance/still best friend passed in January. I like to think he's gettin' his kicks not being sick any more, hanging with rock legends that he worshipped, and figuring out how best to give me crap from the other side... ;)

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:56 PM
But isn't bored a negative term? There's no negativity in heaven. Besides...I'd spend the time with friends and family I've lost (& will lose) thru the years.

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:42 PM
3 Dogs - Maddie, Daisy & Brownie
3 Cat - Hope, Oreo & Scamper

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:38 PM

Animals are worthy of the care and attention...they don't ask for much...and they don't end up on a shrink's couch blaming their miserable life on you!
But most children grow up and take care of themselves. Pets always need careglasses

They also don't live as long huh

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:32 PM
I know a man whose wife treats him like her child - she chose to not have children laugh

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:30 PM
Definitely perpetuates bitter feelings. The sooner you let it go, the sooner you heal.

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:24 PM

grumble grumble nopegrumble grumble

Ok...everyone smother him.........

(((((ETRAIN)))))

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:22 PM
(((((:heart: :heart: :heart: )))))

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:21 PM
flowerforyou Welcome!

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:18 PM

What does being mentally handicapped have to do with knowing who Jesus is? Mentally handicapped many times just means that they develop mentally at a slower rate than the rest of us. A 40 yr old may only be 5 mentally. My 5 year old knows who Jesus is.....huh

ok, but you have to admit, that SOME, are never going to be capable of understanding or knowing religion.

ya dont have to be mentally handicapped for that darlin!!!

laugh laugh laugh
I do see his point though. I'm sure it would be just like an infant. It would depend, I'm sure, on the mental capability and what they've been exposed to.

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:16 PM

handicapped go to heaven? they could not possibly know who jesus is. so?

WOW!! I think that is the most judgemental statement I've ever heard

how is that judgemental? i was just asking a question, and stating that SOME mentally handicapped people could not reason God or Jesus

you said... and i quote... they could not possibly know who jesus is....

I have worked with the mentally handicapped for 13 years... and MANY of them would put most of us to shame on thier understanding of jesus..who he is.. how and why he died...and what he represents... maybe you need to go visit a few and see for yourself!!

Agreed. Children have a much better idea of who God/Jesus is. They have an untainted view of Him - unlike adults that have let the world change them.

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:14 PM
What does being mentally handicapped have to do with knowing who Jesus is? Mentally handicapped many times just means that they develop mentally at a slower rate than the rest of us. A 40 yr old may only be 5 mentally. My 5 year old knows who Jesus is.....huh

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/17/08 09:52 PM

i love lilacs or yellow roses

Those are my 2 favorites - lilacs because they smell the best & yellow roses because they were my moms favorite flowerforyou

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/17/08 09:50 PM
all...sweet dreams flowerforyou

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/17/08 09:38 PM
Get rid of the truth box?

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/17/08 09:25 PM

why's you pick 69% glasses haha
it's a guy thing :wink:

Really?? Hmmmmhuh devil
devil

I would say I disagree...although it probably is a guy thing. Can it be a girl thing too? Or do I need to rethink this...noway

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/17/08 09:24 PM

yeah, but orange and blue is the better one drinker

I would have to agree. I went to the other one today. I don't think I like it. This one seems much more "user friendly"

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 22 23