JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:41 PM
2 roll calls? GMTA?

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:40 PM
Where else would we be? laugh drinker flowerforyou

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:38 PM
Depends on who I'm talking to & the subject. Most times I just open mouth, insert foot!

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:31 PM
Near to none - unless you count my coffee blushing drinker

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:27 PM

Most would probably say faith. Then again, wishing upon stars and counting angels that dance on pinheads is considered a faith of some sort.

-Drew

In a way - and if that's what you believe, then you have to have faith that it's real. What's the point in believing in something you have no faith in?

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:23 PM
It's called faithflowerforyou

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:06 PM

I don't know that I'd call them ghosts...maybe spirits? My neice was very young when my mother died (maybe 2?). Several years later, my sister-in-law could hear her talking in her room, long after she should have been asleep. The next day they were looking at photo albums and my neice pointed my mother out as the one she was talking to the night before. She was too young to have remembered what my mother looked like before she died. I definitely believe in spirits - nice & angry ones.

we have this cloth thing with a flower on it and it was my grandmas. And my mom asked my niece who was like maybe 1 1/2 at the time says to Hannah you know where that came from and she said from grandma. And my neice had never met my grandma. So how would she know it was or had been my grandmothers? They say that kids can see things that we adults cant always see.

flowerforyou flowerforyou It's their innocence (sp?). Same with animals.

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:03 PM

I think you just miss the person so much, that your mind is playing tricks on you. I guess thats why life is so special. Death is final. Love the people in your life, like its the last day your going to ever see them againflowerforyou flowerforyou

How do you explain my neice talking to my mother years after she died? She was too young to remember her.

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:57 PM
I don't know that I'd call them ghosts...maybe spirits? My neice was very young when my mother died (maybe 2?). Several years later, my sister-in-law could hear her talking in her room, long after she should have been asleep. The next day they were looking at photo albums and my neice pointed my mother out as the one she was talking to the night before. She was too young to have remembered what my mother looked like before she died. I definitely believe in spirits - nice & angry ones.

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:35 PM
Welcome flowerforyou

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:34 PM
Email him & tell him you've designated him as your own personal Mutual Match! flowerforyou

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:31 PM

i know it's sunday and all......but who is drinker drinker with me

Carrollton, Georgia... dry Sundays... damn southern baptists. Lol. :tongue: :tongue: laugh

Oh! I remember those from when I lived in Alabama. Never understood that - people would just drive out of the county to get their booze, then drive back drunk. Didn't make much sense to me! laugh drinker

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:25 PM

it goes well with that feeling that my life is in the toilet...
:tongue:

laugh laugh laugh

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:24 PM

Look around you...the world is it...

i meant since we are made in his image, and we go to the bathroom, where does he go to the bathroom? get it?

I stand by my answer...flowerforyou

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:20 PM
Look around you...the world is it...

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:17 PM
flowerforyou nite, sweet dreams

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:14 PM
Edited by JadedHeart on Sun 05/18/08 07:16 PM
ever fallen in love with someone you knew you couldn't have, at least not in the long run? (boss, already married, etc.) If so, how did you cope?

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:10 PM
All the time - my mom appears in my dreams alot.

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:07 PM

I have 2. My lasagne and my babyback ribs. Actually I am a badass cook

Mmmmm I forgot about the lasagna. Made with venison & sausage & about 10 lbs of cheese happy

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:06 PM

Orange Chicken - like from Applebees...only better! drinker
White,or Brown Rice

White

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 22 23