Community > Posts By > iUse2B

iUse2B's photo
Sun 05/04/08 03:58 PM

huh its a trickhuh

Really??? How would you guess that Mirror??? noway :tongue: laugh drinker

iUse2B's photo
Sun 05/04/08 03:49 PM
Good topic! drinker

Have not uncovered any "factual" evidence of dragons ever existing. but there is certainly a lot of myths and legends on the subject.

What's interesting about dragons, is they are not culture specific. Dragons have been written about in most parts of the world throughout history from a wide range of cultures.

So to say they actually existed at one time, there is no physical proof (some legends say dragons hybernate and come out every 10,000 years). But with so many cultures having the same types of descriptions and such, I could see something having at least a base for all of this to build on.

Just something to think about. Again, great post! drinker

iUse2B's photo
Sun 05/04/08 12:59 PM
Hmmm I'm 4'2" in height and 5'4" in diameter..is this a problem??? noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Sun 05/04/08 11:36 AM
LOL..that's pretty accurate even in tech terms! noway :tongue: laugh laugh

iUse2B's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:41 PM

Amazing, but understandable, outlooks in this thread. Most seem to lean toward smething that has directly affected them, by ether actual family memeber..or someone close.

Just curious how many are thinking outside thier "impact zone"???

For example, I am a juvinile diabetic of almost 30 years now. Yet I have never given to that research to find a cure for myself. But instead, focus on the children, even though I have not experienced the loss of a child.

Just looking from a different view and perspective. flowerforyou

There are some fantastic people here yourself included and if only we could give the money to these causes. Each is deserving of the award.

I'm definitely not looking outside of my "impact zone". When you see a once vibrant person wasting away from a disease and retreating into the cold clutches of death it is something that stays with you forever. They turned back upon their youth as they lay there dying. Each vocalized childhood memories known only to them and now lost in the midst of their death. Its truly a shattering sight to see.

Peace to you and everyone else here and all these fine charities.

I agree and its totally natural to stay within the "impact zone". Just like you watched your parents..thats simply horrific and I do understand your feelings and you are 100% entitled to those, its absolutely normal.

I had a very close friend pass away last June from cancer and about a 4 year battle. She was like my mother and I understand the horror and pain of having to watch someone you love stuggle, hurt and finally be overcome with such pain.

Again, no offense was meant by my remarks. it was just a simple observation and noticed most everyone stays within thier "impact zone". It's normal. flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:21 PM
Amazing, but understandable, outlooks in this thread. Most seem to lean toward smething that has directly affected them, by ether actual family memeber..or someone close.

Just curious how many are thinking outside thier "impact zone"???

For example, I am a juvinile diabetic of almost 30 years now. Yet I have never given to that research to find a cure for myself. But instead, focus on the children, even though I have not experienced the loss of a child.

Just looking from a different view and perspective. flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:12 PM
I could not pick just one. Have three I gve to. Feed the Children, Make a Wish Foundation and St Judes Hospital. All because they do much for children and have good spending records of where the money actually goes. flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:00 PM
LOL..good one...only in country music! drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:53 PM

I will think about it some more and let you know what happens

If you really know yourself and trust your gut..go by that. My "gut" feeling has NEVER been wrong..I just finally realized that I stay with that, because those times I didn't, I did regret it. flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:49 PM

i never told anyone but I'm a man

Not to worry, we could tell. noway bigsmile laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:40 PM

cop a quick feel..lollaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Like Crocodile Dundee!laugh

LOL..good direct approach! But could be bad too if you wind up grabbing a hand full of well..that would be rather disturbing don't ya think??? noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:31 PM
Check for the adams apple...women do not have them..guys do. noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:28 AM

:smile: :wink: laugh happy :tongue: mad :angry: explode grumble noway love ohwell flowerforyou indifferent glasses embarassed frown smokin devil sick smooched :heart: drinker :cry: brokenheart sad bigsmile blushing huh yawn :smile: :wink: laugh happy :tongue: mad :angry: explode grumble noway love ohwell flowerforyou indifferent glasses embarassed frown smokin devil sick smooched :heart: drinker :cry: brokenheart sad bigsmile blushing huh yawn :smile: :wink: laugh happy :tongue: mad :angry: explode grumble noway love ohwell flowerforyou indifferent glasses embarassed frown smokin devil sick smooched :heart: drinker :cry: brokenheart sad bigsmile blushing huh yawn

LOL..Lex! I think we have a new leader in the multiple personaily catagory!!!!!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:27 AM
I'll say it in Japaneze.....

Guuuuud Ruck! bigsmile laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:18 AM

but this stuff is weird! I'm getting mutual matches from people I never matched with!

Maybe you just don't know they are your matches. Why not let the computer decide your fate??? noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

(just joking) bigsmile

iUse2B's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:11 PM

Oh it can work for the entire world, every last single person, if enough people want it to work. And yes you CAN "go back in time". If you don't believe me on this, just keep watching and see what happens within ten years (uneducated guess on timeline). The entire country is going to be forced to go back in time, so to speak and when that happens, god help us, there very well may be anarchy. I can garuntee there will be martial law, in most of the United States.

You are definitely correct it CAN work. flowerforyou

However, you have to take into consideration, at least in this case, the now "American mentality" (now let me clarify before anyone get's thier panties in a wad and thinks this if flaming anyone..its NOT, its just pure fact and is NOT meant in a harmful way..just a FACTUAL way)

The now "American mentaily" is basically self centered, self serving and very little thinking "outside the box" they have been conditioned and trained to FOLLOW, just like cattle in a sense. they have no true legitimate concept anymore of "unity", "loyalty", "community", "selflessness" and many more bad traits.

People can argue all they want how this might not be true. but as I always say, "the proof is in the pudding", meaning my evidence to support my statements is exactly what you see in America now and its own downfall caused by its own people. No one can argue with the results we are clearly seeing now in America.

So that is why you will have the majority of people that will say your ideas will "not work". When even in a city (in which I live) a person can do a LOT to cut down on dependency of all sorts of resources. All a person has to do is try.

Again I have already done a lot and honestly it was not very difficult at all. So you have many good things to look forward to. It can be done and is being done. So don;t let anyone tell you any different. drinker

A little illustration of how a society can work. I can;t remember all the details of the project, so this will be paraphrased...but the point should be clear.

Over in southeast Asia there was a project going on, but due to the jungles and equipment limitations, they were needing to get some enourmous amount of stones moved through the jungle about 12 miles to the other side to build a bridge for a community.

They studied and planned and tried thinking of how they could move all these stones )each about 4 lbs each, across 12 miles of heavy jungle After looking at all the plans they toiled because they said it would take 8 months just to clear an equipment path then having to spend umteen thousands of dollars to for the equipment just to haukl about 100,000 os these stones across 12 miles of heavy jungle.

When they put the plan in front of the mayor (or leader type) of the town, he said "Oh no, thats way too complex and expensive..why did you choose that?" The American engineers answed "thats the most efficient way we could think of". The mayor replied.. "hmmm..watch this".

The mayor went to the city square and rang the big town bell and all the town people came to see what was going on. The mayor explained to the town people what was going on and what needed to be done. So all the towns people (about 50,000) went to the riverbed and picked up 2 stones each, then walked the path thru the jungle for the 12 miles.

What would have taken the American engineers close to a year and great expense, was done in less than a half a day at no cost at all.

DO YOU SEE THE POINT AMERICA!!!!????? noway drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:45 PM
Edited by iUse2B on Fri 05/02/08 08:46 PM
Hey Cuz,

Remember what your father always says.. "Common sense is not too common". drinker laugh

So don't expect him to understand. He may need someone to tell him NOT to put his hand in the fire...or not to stick the fork in the electrical outlet. You never know these days. noway laugh flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:18 AM

not poor (poor is an attitude)

thats broke (broke is a condition)

Adj, where do you get your definitions???? You've been way off lately from what I have read. flowerforyou

iUse2B's photo
Thu 05/01/08 09:46 AM
Hey Cuz,

Don't even waste your time with those types here. You'll find many very insecure people with some major mental issues. And they pop up just like you see in this thread.

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Yeh!, now where are those REDNECK SANDBUGGIES!!??? YEEEEE HAAAAWWWWW!!! drinker laugh laugh laugh

iUse2B's photo
Wed 04/30/08 10:14 PM
Edited by iUse2B on Wed 04/30/08 10:16 PM
Hey Cuz!!!

Bout time I found you around here! Thats so cool about your post! Sign me up, you know I'll be there to help!!! drinker drinker drinker

You still coming up to the northwest for the summer?? Let me know! Will be good to see you again! How's my uncle doin these days? Have not seen you all in forever!

You get your lands back...I'll come help you build! Dang its good to see ya! drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

You can just call me the albino Hawaiian! noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh drinker

Previous 1 3 4