Community > Posts By > krobin02

krobin02's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:28 PM

And Finally, you women say you like a horny man? But why is it? And I am asking this? Do women speak up on this topic, yet most of you are in seek of friendship, and most women on here who are seeking friendship have PHOTOS of there BOOBS very, very revealing to us men. Men we are visual beings. But why say this or that and flash photos of your chest, There is a degree of taste in photos I am sure, but lets go search profiles and see how many women, LOOKING for Friend Ship, and a post of her jugs on here profile. Makes no sense at all, again another strong point on why I believe my list is real.

My response would be that yes, most women want their man to be horny. Unfortunately, when dating, most men tend to forget to respect the woman's wishes for how soon to become physical. A lot of guys want everything all at once and a lot of women want to develop the emotional and friendship sides of the relaitonship prior to adding in the physical.

krobin02's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:23 PM

to qualify as a good man you must

1) listen when we have something to say
2) treat us with respect
3) be horny all the time but have enough respect to understand we might not always be
4) dont expect us to be the only one to get chores done around the house..

if you can do this for us.. we can doo sooo much more for you

AMEN! bigsmile

krobin02's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:17 PM

This has been done before, and it simply isn't gonna work.

Why? Well...

- a one-day gasoline boycott is considered a drop-in-the-bucket next to the BILLIONS of bucks big oil makes on a daily basis. They'll only start making their money again on the following day. Some statistics state that for a boycott to TRULY be successful, the boycott-to-be would have to go on for the better part of a month or more. And -unless you'd be willing to NOT drive for that long- that probably isn't in the cards.

- some of the less-informed out there will go ahead and get gas on the "boycott" day anyway, which would pretty much negate any of the impact a boycott would have anyway. So the oil companies are gonna see at least SOME profit even in light of a boycott.

- since gasoline is bought via wholesale markets as well as through franchises (the gas stations), chances are that it'll be the gas station owners (and NOT the oil companies) who would feel the pinch first. And THAT would only happen after a boycott lasting longer than a day.

The only way to have a realistic chance of side-stepping the oil companies is to make investments in REAL energy alternatives, and not any of that flash-in-the-pan ethanol stuff (which would only interfere with grain supplies meant for human/animal consumption more than anything else)... like the rather interesting technology that was being developed in San Diego that used electricity to break apart water to oxygen and hydrogen, in essence making a "safe" kind of fuel cell.

It's just too bad that the fella who developed THAT technology was found murdered in his home not too long ago. Gee... I wonder who would do such a thing... *shakes head*

Absolutely true. Especially when you factor in the increased profits to the oil companies the day before and the day after the "strike."

krobin02's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:13 PM
I'd only go if I were able to pay for myself. I'm wierd like that.

krobin02's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:24 PM
Mine is the username I was assigned at my last job. I had it for a decade so it was extremely easy (ok, so maybe just a habit). happy

krobin02's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:14 PM
Since I don't have a significant other at the moment, I have no problems saying sure.

krobin02's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:56 PM

I believe this only mainly happens to the younger Generation ....Hence Girls...they don't know what they really want!!!:smile:

I'm part of that "younger generation" and... putting my foot in my mouth before I get myself into toruble here. laugh

krobin02's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:34 PM
Yay... another Cincinnatian. Nice to meet you.

krobin02's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:32 PM
Here. Oh wait... roll call ended in elementary school. Oh well.

krobin02's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:29 PM
That would be my fiancee that passed away almost five years ago. It most absolutely would. At least until I meet someone else that is perfect for me. :smile:

krobin02's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:26 PM
Bee keeping? You've got to be kidding! :smile: The only keeping I do that's related to bees or any other flying insect is keeping them as far away from me as possible. laugh

krobin02's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:22 PM
Found a beautiful quilt to begin my bedroom redo with.

krobin02's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:12 PM
I have to answer yes to this one. Cause and effect are only one reason but I'll stop there. :smile:

krobin02's photo
Sat 04/26/08 06:43 AM

I wouldnt send my man to the store for me to get em. I know what I like, and it's just easier for me to get em myself.

Amen.

But I will also go buy my own condoms. Wait. I used to anyway.

krobin02's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:11 PM

I'm from 'Dayton'. More like around it. Mostly because people don't actually know where I really live so I have to stick to saying Dayton.

Which suburb?

krobin02's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:10 PM
Justice.

krobin02's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:25 AM
Snooze buttons are evil. If anyone ever sees an alarm clock without one let me know. I'd probably buy stock in them. laugh

krobin02's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:19 AM
Stimulus Payment Schedule for Tax Returns Processed by April 15

Economic stimulus payments will be issued according to the last two-digits of the main filer's Social Security number. People who use direct deposit also will be among the first to receive the payments starting April 28. Paper checks will be put in the mail starting May 16.

DIRECT DEPOSIT

Last two SSN digits: Payment will be transmitted by:
00 through 20 May 2
21 through 75 May 9
76 through 99 May 16

PAPER CHECK

Last two SSN digits: Payments will be mailed by:
00 through 09 May 16
10 through 18 May 23
19 through 25 May 30
26 through 38 June 6
39 through 51 June 13
52 through 63 June 20
64 through 75 June 27
76 through 87 July 4
88 through 99 July 11

People who file a return after April 15 will receive their economic stimulus payment, but probably about two weeks later than the schedule shows. A return must be filed by October 15 in order to receive a stimulus payment this year. See the online calculator for an estimate of the amount you will receive.

A small percentage of tax returns will require additional time to process and to compute a stimulus payment amount. For these returns, stimulus payments may not be issued in accordance with the schedule above, even if the tax return was processed by April 15.

Related Item: IR-2008-44, IRS Announces Economic Stimulus Payment Schedules, Provides Online Payment Calculator

Return to Economic Stimulus Payment Information Center

krobin02's photo
Thu 04/24/08 10:08 PM

now if i can get it to recognize my other hard drive to be the slave

Mine gets recognized but I can't access anything on it that I need. :cry:

krobin02's photo
Thu 04/24/08 10:06 PM
(chuckles to self) I was wondering if anyone would get it from the title. laugh