Community > Posts By > krobin02

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:40 PM
Edited by krobin02 on Thu 05/22/08 01:41 PM

everytime I put my bathtub pic up I get about tons of views very, very quickly, lol
i saved the piclaugh laugh laugh laugh
lol, I put it back up, I am testing this theory during the daytime hours.

Ha, Ha! Just for that, I think I'll wait until nightime when your regular pic is back up. That way I'll be looking at your profile to find out more about your personality than to wonder about guys taking bubble baths. :wink:

laugh

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:09 PM
Will someone be paying me the missed salary from those three days of work?

If so... sure could

If not... sure won't

laugh

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:08 PM
I'm with the majority (innie).

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 11:00 AM
Hey! If he's sitting in the back then who's driving this runaway bus?

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:48 AM
I lived in Toledo from 1998-2003 while I went to UT.

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:47 AM
My two cents on Idol... the better singer didn't get the top spot. Cook's good as a performer but this was started to be a singing competition. When did the focus move away from the singing and on to the performance?

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:16 AM

ok guys ....is it just me...or is it yall that dont like the thick girls.....in iowa....cuz i have had the worst luck so whats up

what's stopping you from loosing weight?

Sorry... stopping at this one before I read any further.

Talk about an insensitive question.

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:57 AM

when i read womens profiles, a lot of women put down that they want someone who dosnt play games or cheat , but then they go out and seek out people who play games and cheat over people who dont play games and cheat,it seems like they say one thing and do another , is it just me imagining this??.how do yall all think about this

I think guys and gals are both guilty on this front. I find it funny when people put down the "normal" stuff as to what type of person they are looking for. You always see the following....

"Someone who is funny."
"Someone who is not a jealous person."
"Someone who will treat me right."
"Someone who is nice"

These are just a few examples, but my point here is that people say these things and then, more often than people admit, they go for the complete opposite. My theory is that this is something that has so many possible answers, but one common answer you always hear is, "Well, he/she seemed liked a nice person...at first.".

Now. Why do women do this? Lord if you can find the one true aswer on this then please let me know.

Take a look at my profile. You won't find a single I want or I don't want when it comes to a partner. What I can't stand in one man may be something that I don't even notice in another. Why should I limit myself from the get go? I prefer to get to know people and make my decisions later.

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:53 AM

We like bad boys. Maybe the challenge, the chase. Heck I don't know....indifferent
(spoken like a true woman:wink: )

I will not stay in this part of the "we" because for me, if a realtionship does not form as naturally and uncomplicated as a good friendship then the realtionship will not last. Why bother playing games when you should be getting to know one another?

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:46 AM

i know everytime i go into toys r us i can't stop looking at the Disney playhouse or dora the explorer adventure pack laugh laugh

How mcuh worse would this be if you worked there?

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:39 AM
I am absolutely up as soon as the alarm goes off. That does not at all mean that I am awake or ready to engage in meaningful exchange with another human being. I'm *****y at night when I'm tired and should be in bed and I'm *****y first thing in the morning. Give me an hour or so of silent solitude and then I'm good to go.

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:32 AM

having to shave all the time... men are so low maintenance!

Most women only do this becaue the men in our history have demanded it of us. Now if we were to go for a more thorough understanding of the concept of equality, women would be allowed to have a choice in this matter.

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:24 AM

Wow... I'm not sure how much I want to reveal about myself on this subject after reading about everyone else so far. laugh

First- I am one of the least germphobic people you may ever meet.

Second- Cleaning and I are not friends. But this requires a little clarification. Clutter doesn't bother me until it is interfering with living in a space. I can't stand trash, partial bits of food, spills, etc... being left around. So dirty, no I can't stand that.
That does make you a clean person just not a freak and that's good.:smile: :smile: :smile:

am i a clean freak??indifferent indifferent

Well, maybe just a little. We still love you though. :smile:

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:21 AM

OUTBACKlaugh laugh
A GOOD STEAK MAKES ME FELL FUZZY INSIDElaugh laugh :tongue:

Gotta be Longhorn. They have amazing apple butter for the rolls. :smile:

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:09 AM

Wow... I'm not sure how much I want to reveal about myself on this subject after reading about everyone else so far. laugh

Second- Cleaning and I are not friends. But this requires a little clarification. Clutter doesn't bother me until it is interfering with living in a space. I can't stand trash, partial bits of food, spills, etc... being left around. So dirty, no I can't stand that.
That does make you a clean person just not a freak and that's good.:smile: :smile: :smile:

Thanks for the vote because I don't think that my mother would agree at all!

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:07 AM

someone to spoon with

Exactly

someone to fork with

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:04 AM

someone to spoon with

Exactly

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:59 AM

krobin02's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:49 AM
1+27+1980=2008 so technically I am a 1 and for the most part it really does fit me. However, I feel that 6 fits as well. Can I subtract the 2 from the 8 to get six? Interesting how they both work in different ways.

krobin02's photo
Tue 04/29/08 09:08 PM
The IRS began doing the direct deposits on Monday. Even though they are ahead of schedule they have not updated the cakendar on the website. And, no. I haven't gotten mine yet.