Community > Posts By > flame1cutie

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 02:09 PM

Hi Flame, Hi Poly. Hey Poly where ya been?
Hello music, poly. How are you both doing today?
Doing fine. Just stopped home in between rehearsals. Gotta go back to work tonight.
I'm glad your doing good. Another concert coming up?
[/quotePlaying a recital in 2 weeks, another choral festival in 3 weeks, voice recital again in 4 weeks and spring concert in 4 weeks, spring musical rehearsals till mayslaphead
Wow, I guess you are going to be busy aren't you?

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 02:02 PM

Doing fine. Just stopped home in between rehearsals. Gotta go back to work tonight.
I'm glad your doing good. Another concert coming up?

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 01:55 PM

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:43 AM
41* here 37wind chill. Rains acomin.

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 09:29 AM
Morning Rick,Betty. How are you doing this morning?

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 09:13 AM

I'm cold...bold...and...pannin' for gold !...lol...actually...sippin' a coffee and enjoying a couple of days off...drinker
Well you sound good this morning, me sippin too. :)
Finally haveing my first cup this morning.drinker

1st cup ?...where are you wintering young lady ?...lol...definitely NOT...livin' on Tulsa time...:smile:
laugh I just got busy and forgot to make it. I've been up since 6 this morning.:smile:

well you know what they say...the early bird gets the worm...but...the second mouse gets the cheese...:smile:
That's cute, I like that:smile:

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:58 AM

I'm cold...bold...and...pannin' for gold !...lol...actually...sippin' a coffee and enjoying a couple of days off...drinker

1st cup ?...where are you wintering young lady ?...lol...definitely NOT...livin' on Tulsa time...:smile:
laugh I just got busy and forgot to make it. I've been up since 6 this morning.:smile:

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:42 AM

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:42 AM

La buona mattina tutti...waving
Good Morningwaving

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:41 AM

Good morning. Just had breakfast a few hours ago. But will have a cup of coffee with ya'll. My daughter called yesterday and said she might be able to see me before she goes back home. She was visiting her brother and she was on his cell. Son says he will for sure come see me this Saturday. He is bringing his chainsaw and we should be able to clean up the broken branches. He told me it is the same thing where he lives and you can't give free firewood away. It will be nice to spend some time with my grand daughter.:smile: I already told the folks at work.
Good Morning Rainbow, I'm happy for you. Spending time with the grandkids is great. Have fun.

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:26 AM
37* here right now, temp is still risingbigsmile :banana: :banana: :banana:

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:20 AM
Good morning carol,OG,music and syn don't think I missed anyone if I did Good Morning to all.

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:18 AM

Coffee is ready!flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Good Morning HG, thanks for the coffee.

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:15 AM

OK ladies, here's my question... I'm going to see a show with my husband in a few weeks, and I've found a really nice dress. It fits like a dream, except with these legs of mine, the hem hits a little above my knee. (Just an inch or so.) I haven't bought it yet because of that. I like it, and it doesn't look bad.. But what do you think? (for someone in our age range)
Morning summer, if you've got the shape even for women our age, go for it. Nothing wrong with it. Just because we are the age we are doesn't mean we don't like to look goodbigsmile

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:34 PM
Good Evening Everyone.

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:06 AM
Good Morning Everyone. Have a good day, there's coffee if you would like a cup.drinker drinker drinker

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:03 AM

Darling little kitten.

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:55 AM
Good Morning Everyone, coffee's readydrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker .

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:50 AM
23* wind chill 17*. gonna reach 42 todaybigsmile

flame1cutie's photo
Tue 02/24/09 07:12 PM
Good Night Everyone, talk to you all tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good night.waving

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next