Community > Posts By > flame1cutie

flame1cutie's photo
Tue 02/25/14 06:06 PM

Good Morning Everyonedrinker

In honor of Betty's really nice new profile pic:

Carold: I put some coffee in a Thermos since you're so busy today, you can take it on the run with you if you need to.

Viv: when the jack pot is this high I make sure I have my ticket...even when there's snow :wink: But it's been warmer so it was a pleasure getting out and buying it yesterday. Waiting on the drawing for tuesday night now bigsmile

Jag: You might have gotten the Gold, but the NHL just might end up with a player or two of your Olympic team on their roster in the future :wink: laugh

Thank you Jemare...Just colour me purple lol
Still buried in snow here, and really cold temps. I have had enough, enough I say!
Hello Betty, I agree with you all the way, I'm really tired of all this snow and cold weather. Gonna be below zero again tonight.

well hello there stranger! How have you been?
Not to bad, body doesn't like me awhole lot right now, but other than that doing ok. How have you been. E-Mail me if you would like to.waving flowerforyou

flame1cutie's photo
Mon 02/24/14 09:21 PM

Good Morning Everyonedrinker

In honor of Betty's really nice new profile pic:

Carold: I put some coffee in a Thermos since you're so busy today, you can take it on the run with you if you need to.

Viv: when the jack pot is this high I make sure I have my ticket...even when there's snow :wink: But it's been warmer so it was a pleasure getting out and buying it yesterday. Waiting on the drawing for tuesday night now bigsmile

Jag: You might have gotten the Gold, but the NHL just might end up with a player or two of your Olympic team on their roster in the future :wink: laugh

Thank you Jemare...Just colour me purple lol
Still buried in snow here, and really cold temps. I have had enough, enough I say!
Hello Betty, I agree with you all the way, I'm really tired of all this snow and cold weather. Gonna be below zero again tonight.

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 02/05/14 05:17 PM

Hey Carolyn my first friend on here miss you. I moved in with my daughter we got to Talk I'll call yah :)
Ok I'll talk to you later then:smile:

flame1cutie's photo
Mon 02/03/14 04:55 PM

Geesh the Bronco's sure sucked last night glad I was for the Seahawks. there was a bar full of people for the Bronco's when I left work guess that didn't go to wellohwell

Good morning minglers waving

waving Hey how are you doing. Back on the site for awhile. Give me a call when you have time. Tell everyone I said HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carolyn

flame1cutie's photo
Mon 02/03/14 04:48 PM
Edited by flame1cutie on Mon 02/03/14 04:52 PM

flame1cutie's photo
Tue 04/17/12 09:48 PM
flowers flowers flowers flowers drinker drinker drinker A VERY VERY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO A VERY VERY DESERVING PERSON. LOV YA. CAROLYN

flame1cutie's photo
Fri 11/18/11 04:49 PM
flowers HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE.

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 08/25/11 08:22 PM
flowerforyou Beautiful write.

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 08/25/11 08:16 PM
sad2 I didn't know her, but my prayers go out to her family. May God keep them in the palm of his hands in this their time of grief.

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 08/25/11 08:08 PM

Thank you all again so much.
My sister in law had her first surgery Wed.She pulled through just fine and there were :no surprises" that we know of at this time. However she will be re evaluated in two weeks.

My brother is still on meds to dissolve the blood clot,he is not out of danger yet and won't be for a year cause any cut and he could bleed to death.

As I am going through all of this someone I considered to be a very good friend just bailed on me and won't even read my emails.
Guess I lost a friend too eh? But someone that heartless and cruel is really not much of a friend, even though I have been there for him every step of the way. Hope he is proud of himself.

You may have lost one friend but I will always be your friend.flowerswaving

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 08/25/11 08:06 PM
Edited by flame1cutie on Thu 08/25/11 08:09 PM

Thank you all again so much.
My sister in law had her first surgery Wed.She pulled through just fine and there were :no surprises" that we know of at this time. However she will be re evaluated in two weeks.

My brother is still on meds to dissolve the blood clot,he is not out of danger yet and won't be for a year cause any cut and he could bleed to death.

As I am going through all of this someone I considered to be a very good friend just bailed on me and won't even read my emails.
Guess I lost a friend too eh? But someone that heartless and cruel is really not much of a friend, even though I have been there for him every step of the way. Hope he is proud of himself.

Sorry about this I goofed:cry:

flame1cutie's photo
Tue 08/23/11 01:33 PM
Felt it here in Wayne, MI too. Shock my apartment.

flame1cutie's photo
Sun 07/24/11 09:52 PM
Was married 32yrs. Divorced stayed friends kinda, he died a year ago this past Nov.

flame1cutie's photo
Tue 02/22/11 09:46 PM
waving flowers :banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY. I know its a bit early but I don't know if I will be on here when your B-Day comes.

flame1cutie's photo
Fri 01/07/11 08:00 PM
waving flowers flowers Thanks to all of you. I'm sorry I haven't been on sooner, to thank you but, I have been sick. Again thank you all so very very much. A HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR AND CHRISTMAS.

flame1cutie's photo
Mon 12/27/10 07:53 PM
waving Sorry I wasn't on for CHRISTMAS, I know it's late but a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE. I was sick on Christmas which made it bad with it being my birthday and all. I will be back on again later to talk when I'm feeling better.

flame1cutie's photo
Mon 11/22/10 09:41 PM
flowerforyou waving Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I won't be back on for awhile. Having surgery on my other knee just after Thanksgiving. Talk to everyone later.

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 11/17/10 04:08 PM
Good Evening Ladies and Gentswaving

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 10/13/10 08:54 PM

They are all out!! Miners and rescue workers are out!! Thank you God for helping them get out safely. :heart: :heart: :heart: [/size=big]

Thank you everyone for putting up with this thread.flowerforyou

(Mark, I was right, they are done before midnight!!:wink: :banana: )

bigsmile :wink: This is certainly an event to be remembered in history!

happy :banana: :banana: flowers flowers You are so right.

flame1cutie's photo
Mon 10/11/10 10:09 PM
frown Betty, sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Canadian Thanks Giving.flowers flowers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25