Community > Posts By > flame1cutie

flame1cutie's photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:25 AM

Good morning everyone, Haven't been here much this week, down with the flu but starting to feel better now.. Hope you all have a great weekend! flowerforyou
flowerforyou Good Morning mssilver. Hope you get to feeling a whole lot better soon.

flame1cutie's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:20 AM
Thank you.flowerforyou Things are better here now so I will be on more than before.

flame1cutie's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:07 AM

Hi Flamewaving I don't think we have met! I'm Jayneflowerforyou
Hi Jayne, my name is carolyn. I've been on for over a yr. Just haven't been on much since April.waving

flame1cutie's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:03 AM

Good Morning kids, coffee is hot and I'm off to breakfast - after I do a couple bills bigsmile Have a great day drinker
Good Morning Rob, thanks for the coffee. Have a good day. Good Morning Everyone.waving

flame1cutie's photo
Fri 11/13/09 05:16 AM
Edited by flame1cutie on Fri 11/13/09 05:17 AM
Good Morning Music and gary. Thanks for the coffee Music.

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 11/12/09 05:16 AM

Peeps in hmmmm looks like I'm starting the coffee todsydrinker Good morning sleepy heads drinker
Good Morning Carold, Thanks for the drinker drinker Have a good day, talk with you later.

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 11/11/09 03:01 AM

:heart: :heart:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL
The sweetest person on the planet:heart: flowerforyou

Awww Ms B you know I love you for a reason ((((((((Hugs))))))) your just too sweet
:thumbsup: flowers flowers flowers flowers :banana: :banana: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CAROLD. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday to wish it to you then.
I received notice Sunday that my ex-husband passed away so it's been kinda crazy around here the past few days. Again I'm sorry I didn't say it to you yesterday.

sad for your loss..take care
sadieLu
Thank You, You take care too. I'm going to try and be on here more than I have been the past few months.

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 11/11/09 02:33 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL

Awww Ms B you know I love you for a reason ((((((((Hugs))))))) your just too sweet
:thumbsup: flowers flowers flowers flowers :banana: :banana: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CAROLD. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday to wish it to you then.
I received notice Sunday that my ex-husband passed away so it's been kinda crazy around here the past few days. Again I'm sorry I didn't say it to you yesterday.

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 11/11/09 02:23 AM
Good Morning Everyone, Coffee's ready. Nice and Hot, plenty to go round.

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 11/11/09 02:21 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL

flame1cutie's photo
Fri 11/06/09 05:32 AM

Morning everyone flowerforyou I have therapy at 11 and then on to my daughters house where my other daughter is meeting us. Shes coming in from PA and staying over.. Big dinner out tonight! Hope you have a great day!!waving
waving

flame1cutie's photo
Fri 11/06/09 05:20 AM
Good Morning Everyone, the coffee and pastries were great Rob, thanks.

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 10/15/09 06:54 AM

Getting ready to take cover. 2 noreasters headed my way. Supposed to rain for the next 5 days. Now let's see how did Noah build that ark????
Good Morning music and friend. Nice.:smile: take care, email you later.

flame1cutie's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:31 PM

hi flame waving
waving smile2

flame1cutie's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:28 PM

Hi Jayne
Hi Flame
Hi Betty, carold, Wayne.

flame1cutie's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:25 PM

Hi flame, how are you?
Doing good, how have you been doing and what have you been up to?

flame1cutie's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:22 PM
waving Hello everyone.

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:04 PM
Hello Everyone, just stopped in to say hello. Sorry it's so late. Just wanted to say hope everyone had a nice day, from what I read sounds like everyone did. Hello and welcome lookin.waving I'll be on tomorrow nite and talk with everyone. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.:thumbsup: smile2

flame1cutie's photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:11 AM

fool wanting booty
That is just to funny:thumbsup: :laughing: :laughing:

flame1cutie's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:05 PM
Just west of Detroit.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25