Community > Posts By > flame1cutie

flame1cutie's photo
Mon 07/05/10 01:33 PM

flowerforyou I lost one of my best friends to the big C,
I just peeked in to see how you all have been any body married I hope so or happyly dating I hope so,I hope everyones alive and well Im still single...Koolaid?:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
frown I'm so sorry for your loss. So good to hear from you again. Hope all is going well with you now.

flame1cutie's photo
Mon 07/05/10 12:36 PM

How do you live to know GOD is in you,
When even as a child, HE was there, you just knew.
So many times he guided your way,
To just feel and know HE was with you everyday.
HIS ears to hear your voice, your thoughts to feel HIS choice.
All the time, knowing HE was as alive, as me.
Never anyone in my life, except HIM, to help me KNOW OF HIM to be.
Then the day I accepted him into my life and heart.
That joy of ever-present love with-in YOUR every PART.
Surrounded, intensely apparent, completely transparently impounded.
This, HIS GLORIOUS SHADOW casting over your world,your life.
Forever guiding me to see, forever showing me how to be.
Always here,with-in my all, helping me in case I start to fall.

:thumbsup:

flame1cutie's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:14 AM

Yeah had a coffee date at star bucks yesterday.

Good for you. Must have been promising to now have a date.

How did you meet?
Maybe she doesn't want to tell us Marylaugh
I just got done emailing her the story:tongue: Geez peeps I had a phone call. And it has been a while since I had a date too.blushing
happy Congrats girl. Call and let me know whats happening.

flame1cutie's photo
Mon 07/05/10 05:20 AM
Good Morning Everyone. 4th of July was great here. Having coffee this morning. Plenty to go round..

flame1cutie's photo
Sun 07/04/10 06:25 PM
:banana: :banana: Happy 4th of July Everyone.

flame1cutie's photo
Fri 07/02/10 09:27 AM
AMEN

flame1cutie's photo
Fri 07/02/10 04:51 AM

Moring all, up early here and ready to leave for Va and NC.. Meeting up with friends there and going to the drag races...just taking a long weekend, see you all next week... have a great July 4th drinker :banana: happy
Have a good weekend and be safe.waving

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 06/30/10 06:13 PM

sometimes, but I'm going out on a limb to ask for help.

My sister, an alcoholic for many years, finally reached the point today where I either had to step in and try to save her life or stand back and watch her die. I stepped in. I forced her to go to a hospital voluntarily by telling her I would commit her. She has become so ill, that she now weighs about 85 lbs and is unable to walk. She has not been eating or doing even basic personal hygiene. She attempted to detox at home on her own and has very nearly killed herself. I am asking for all you could offer to help her, in the way of prayers, good vibes, kind thoughts or if you have good karma to spare. At this point, my hope is only for her safety and comfort tonight. We'll deal with tomorrow when it gets here, eh?

She is the last of my immediate family and has sworn to sever all ties with me because of what I have done today. That is O.K. I can live with that...I was going to lose her no matter what I did. I couldn't have lived with allowing her to continue as she's been. I am asking in the hopes of bringing her comfort and relieving her pain...I fear healing is beyond the realm of possibilities now. Your thoughts, prayers and spiritual energy would be accepted with much gratitude.
My prayers will be with her. She is going to go threw alot right now, but she will thank you when its done. I have been where your at with one of my family members. Sometimes you just have to use that tough love to help them get threw all of it. My prayers are also with you.

flame1cutie's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:02 AM

I look forward to rain and clouds bringing the temperture down. Was cloudy yesterday and it was 92. Clear skies today, it will probably be over 100 todaymad
frown Sorry your so hot down there. Our temp finally droped down to the 70s. It's been hot and very humid up here. Today is beautiful.happy

flame1cutie's photo
Sat 06/26/10 05:06 PM
waving Good Evening Everyone.

flame1cutie's photo
Fri 06/25/10 07:43 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile:

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 06/24/10 05:50 AM
Good to see you too sage. Been a long time. Good Morning everyone. Have a nice day. Waiting for the 3rd storm to hit.

flame1cutie's photo
Wed 06/23/10 04:13 AM
drinker drinker drinker drinker Good Morning everyone, coffee's on. Come and enjoy.

flame1cutie's photo
Tue 06/22/10 06:18 PM
Edited by flame1cutie on Tue 06/22/10 06:18 PM
Well I'll see ya all again tomorrow. Gonna go outside for awhile, when the storm hit the other day it knocked out the central air in the building. Power went down twice. Everyone have a great night.

flame1cutie's photo
Tue 06/22/10 06:11 PM
still floating around betty

flame1cutie's photo
Tue 06/22/10 04:06 PM

Hi Carolynflowerforyou
yes it sure has been a long time.How are you doing?
Doing ok, just haven't been able to get on line much, but I'm backhappy

flame1cutie's photo
Tue 06/22/10 02:49 PM

hi Carole
You hate shopping????????????????????
I love it!!!Only problem is it takes moneyohwell
waving Hello Betty, how are you doing? Been a long time since we talked.

flame1cutie's photo
Tue 06/22/10 11:19 AM
flowerforyou waving Hello and welcome to the site. Talk and have a good time. You will like the folks on here, all are pretty good peps.

flame1cutie's photo
Thu 06/17/10 05:51 AM

When YOU feel its time to START LIVING!

:heart: For SOME, THAT might be 100,,,for others, its the above that keeps us all young,,,,,,at HEART!:wink:

One THING is for sure,,when YOU give-up, YOUR DYING INSIDE,,,so,,,,
NEVER GIVE-UP and life will always awake within you...:heart:
waving :thumbsup:

flame1cutie's photo
Tue 06/15/10 05:36 AM
:smile: drinker drinker drinker drinker Good Morning Everyone. Hope you all have a great day.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25