Community > Posts By > Aleesa08

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:31 AM

1 marble cake mix (follow directions on back of box)
Pour cake mix into 9x13 cake pan, set aside.

In another bowl mix together a small container of ricotta cheese, 1 cup of sugar and 3 eggs.

Pour this mixture on top of the cake batter. (when the cake starts baking most of this mixture will sink to the bottom of the cake)

Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.(I think the back of the cake box says 30-35, but because of the cheese mixture you might have to leave it in a little longer.)

Let cool

Topping: Chocolate pudding and cool whip

Make pudding according to directions on box, fold in cool whip, spread on top of cake, get ready for everyone to fall in love with this cake.

Enjoy!!!!

what's Italian about it ?...oh I know !....the name...LOL...just kiddin'...it's sounds very good and fattening...lol

I think they call it that because of the ricotta cheese....frown

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:49 AM
1 marble cake mix (follow directions on back of box)
Pour cake mix into 9x13 cake pan, set aside.

In another bowl mix together a small container of ricotta cheese, 1 cup of sugar and 3 eggs.

Pour this mixture on top of the cake batter. (when the cake starts baking most of this mixture will sink to the bottom of the cake)

Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.(I think the back of the cake box says 30-35, but because of the cheese mixture you might have to leave it in a little longer.)

Let cool

Topping: Chocolate pudding and cool whip

Make pudding according to directions on box, fold in cool whip, spread on top of cake, get ready for everyone to fall in love with this cake.

Enjoy!!!!

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:25 PM
It's totally free, emails and all. :smile:

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 03:48 AM
Its been raining where I'm at for the past week now...I want to see the sun.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 03:39 AM
Now that's funny....LOL.bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 03:38 AM
At work at my desk.

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 02:04 PM
if someone you didn't know very well had something stuck between their teeth, on thier shoe or hanging out of their nose would you tell them? or if you did would you want someone to tell you?

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 01:23 PM
honesty, trust, communication, attention, hand holding, cuddling, a kiss out of now where, flowers just because, a phone call to say he's thinking of me...not asking for much.

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:26 AM

Is it to much to expect a phone call, text message or even email at least Once a day from someone you've estabalished a serious dating relationship with...boyfriend/girlfriend type of thing? Or if you haven't heard from the person in a few days and his/her excuse was that they were busy, but no other explaination...what would you think?

how new is the relationship?

honestly would think that you have too much idle time on your hands (sorry) I dont think if I was busy doing things, I'd have to say more than that, so I accept that response. Some people may require more info, but I dont.

Its just a question....it seems like an on going thing with friends/family/coworkers....i here them say stuff like they haven't heard from the person their seeing and it just made me think of the question...just figured I'd get some other opionions. Honestly, if I'm in a relationship, which I'm not at the monent, like to hear from the other person at some point during the day, just to see how the day went and say hello.

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:20 AM

Not too much to expect at all. Communication is key to building and establishing any sort of relationship. No matter at what level. If you are too busy to say hello or indicate in some way you are thinking about them, then you are too busy for a relationship, or possibly just too selfish.

JMO

I totally agree with you .

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:02 AM
Is it to much to expect a phone call, text message or even email at least Once a day from someone you've estabalished a serious dating relationship with...boyfriend/girlfriend type of thing? Or if you haven't heard from the person in a few days and his/her excuse was that they were busy, but no other explaination...what would you think?

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:55 AM
Wish I could help you....I can't seem to find any either.

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:12 AM
I've been through this....the best thing is to ignore all his attempts to communicate with you. The minute you answer him he will continue to email, text or call, mainly because he thinks that he has you again and he's trying to pull you back in just to hurt you again....trust me ignoring him is the best thing you can do.

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:32 AM
If you feel you have to change in order to be with a person or the person doesn't like you for the wonderful person you are then they aren't worth it...just be proud of yourself and who you are and the right person will come along. Hang in there. happy

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:18 AM
Always have toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant in my purse...plus bottled water...can't live without that.

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 09:58 AM
Yeah, the half naked guys aren't that great either. Keep your shirt on.

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 09:53 AM
Grew up with a single parent, 2 sisters and a brother, brought up to be very open and honest no matter what and we were all treated equal, we all were asked our opionions and thoughts...there was no silence in my family.

I feel sorry for you.

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 09:46 AM
I think as long as your upfront with the fact that you are dating more the just one person, its okay and then it gives the person the option to either keep seeing you or moving on.

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 12:50 PM
I agree, I guard mine also.