Community > Posts By > AngelMapper

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 07/25/10 05:15 PM
Its a complicated story, but I left california in a rush and lost all contact with my friends when I did. it was litterally a last secound desision. But I got a letter with no return address two weeks later from one of my friends saying she had killed her self because I had left...

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 07/25/10 05:12 PM
I just found out a x of mine I thought passed away after I move when I was 16 is alive... I blamed myself for years, now I find her alive. and she has a kid. I havnt spoken to her yet because I dnk what to say. This girl was litterally the love of my life... I dnk wtf to do or think... help please.

AngelMapper's photo
Mon 02/08/10 11:47 PM
Cackle

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 12:12 PM

Wow all of these are hilarious, but seriously wtf is that in the yard, is it a cat puncing maybe?

I wanna know too....I don't think Draconians are that small.

laugh

I know ill regret asking this, but wtf is a draconian.. sounds like some thing from mighty ducks the cartoon series.

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 12:09 PM

You got a Woody Angel...
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sorry I couldn't resist!!!! Have tears in my eyes.. Yes I crack me up... :angel:

SHHHHHHH dnt tell every one in the room i got a woody >< I am ultra dave I last to infinity and beyond

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 12:08 PM

IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!

O.o
/¯/___________________________
| BLARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ 

I'm having a hard time seein' that one.

How do I put this gently to you.... that looks nothing like a lazer.. Infact I dare say it looks like . . . well some thing else.

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 12:06 PM

Not the Barney one? Have no clue who the other one is.. I'm a little old to be dreaming about Barney, was too old when he came out.. I didn't even let my son watch him I found him so disturbing...
I dnk why but that made me laugh. I use to beat up my cousin for watching him, and because he got the big buzz lightyear and I got the stupid little rubber one.. -_- little bastard... its allright hes in a nut ward now mahahah

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 12:02 PM

I am thinking of some thing purple, any one take a guess?

Either Barney or a grape and if it's Barney you've just frightened me... scared
No but ur close... not the barney one... Any one ever have dreams of setting him on fire?

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 11:59 AM
Edited by AngelMapper on Sun 02/07/10 12:04 PM
Each person takes a guess at what im thinking of from the below details description of said thing on my mind. the winner gets a prize.

Its purple

And about 6 inches tall and different brands make it.

-EDIT- If your a stoner you allways have this on hand...

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 11:57 AM
I am thinking of some thing purple, any one take a guess?

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 11:54 AM

thank's che your such a sweethear i could never get upset with you!flowerforyou i wish i could be happy again in my heart! on day but everyday for me is bad i have hate in my heart i can feel it!frustrated i smile on the outsite to people but have hate on the inside because of some people i mean i really don't like it but it's there.
We all have our hatreds, the important thing is to not let them controll you. Thats called being and adult I guess :/ when u know the difference and can controll it. But Hell I have a hard time doing that some days.

that's true bro!:smile: but it's one thing to deal with stuff in reality but it's stupid when you have to get upset online because of silly people!mad

Hey I hear ya man, I run a software company I started up earlier this year and all I ever hear is complaints and bitching. and yes theres a difference :p as u well know. Thats what a blunt and some cypress hill will take care of.

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 11:51 AM
Wow all of these are hilarious, but seriously wtf is that in the yard, is it a cat puncing maybe?

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 11:46 AM

thank's che your such a sweethear i could never get upset with you!flowerforyou i wish i could be happy again in my heart! on day but everyday for me is bad i have hate in my heart i can feel it!frustrated i smile on the outsite to people but have hate on the inside because of some people i mean i really don't like it but it's there.
We all have our hatreds, the important thing is to not let them controll you. Thats called being and adult I guess :/ when u know the difference and can controll it. But Hell I have a hard time doing that some days.

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 02:06 AM
Edited by AngelMapper on Sun 02/07/10 02:06 AM
I have felt neglected all of my life, and some times being in crowded areas even people I know scares me. BUT, u tell any one and ill cut you!

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 02:03 AM

Thank Angel but I'm still sipping my wine...:wink:

You WOULD turn down coca... >< for shame! for shame...

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 02:02 AM
Snuggles and phone calls O_O.... CRAP MY PLANS ARE REVEALED *pulls collar up high and tip toes away*

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 01:55 AM
i snuggle with a teddy bear I bought my mom years ago for valentines and never sent her >< XD LOL

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 01:51 AM
I am thinking I want some coca :P yum yum.

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 01:46 AM
Any one want some coffee? :P I cant sleep at all again...

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 02/07/10 01:44 AM
Learning guitar, Played drums for about 7 years now, and violin for ever.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25