Most

Is that a must?

Christinacospgs's photo
Sun 05/12/13 08:26 AM

Christinacospgs's photo
Sun 05/12/13 08:24 AM

Christinacospgs's photo
Sun 05/12/13 08:20 AM

Love is an amazing thing, in its purest form. It takes us out of ourselves, allows us to invest in another. :heart: :heart:

:thumbsup:

smooched

Christinacospgs's photo
Sun 05/12/13 08:19 AM

I'm thinking about cheetoshappy

Cheetos actually rule the universe, so they should be in with that mind blowing stuff.

Christinacospgs's photo
Sun 05/12/13 08:16 AM
No, today it's mom nabit
laugh laugh

Christinacospgs's photo
Sun 05/12/13 08:11 AM

I think that being able to tolerate the other persons quirks and eccentricities may be a major part of having a relationship that lasts.

I don't know if anyone can handle mine! laugh laugh laugh

Are they that far out?tongue2

Nah, not really. I was just teasing (again) :tongue:

Christinacospgs's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:27 PM
Love is an amazing thing, in its purest form. It takes us out of ourselves, allows us to invest in another. :heart: :heart:

Christinacospgs's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:26 PM
awesomely wonderful

Christinacospgs's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:26 PM
Mind blowing things about the universe! My head hurts. Lol.

Christinacospgs's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:24 PM

I think that being able to tolerate the other persons quirks and eccentricities may be a major part of having a relationship that lasts.

I don't know if anyone can handle mine! laugh laugh laugh

Christinacospgs's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:23 PM

No pretty lady....we all make our own way here.

It ain't easy and it takes actual work,love and patience.

But,it can be done.

I wish you nothing but success.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Krupa is one of my good friends on here, have had the pleasure of getting to know him and his heart. He would give the shirt off his back to anyone who needed it. He looks pretty good without it anyway. He says what he means and isn't afraid to debate, but he really does care about people. He's one of the realest posters on this site.
Krupa, thanks for being who you are! I'm still going to get a kiss someday.

Christinacospgs's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:19 PM
The bar?

Christinacospgs's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:18 PM
Awww...thank you! flowerforyou I celebrated with my children last weekend. They're pretty awesomely cool. Lol. (I'm not biased or anything)

Christinacospgs's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:16 PM
He sounds very controlling. Be the strong woman that you are, and don't go back with him if he treats you like that! You need someone who fully trusts you in all things, and who is trustworthy themselves. If he is that demanding, to that extent, of even your cell phone, wow. There will be other areas of your life he will try to dominate eventually as well.
Please be careful, be truthful with him, but don't run back with him just for the sake of the child. You can work something out if he would like visitation, etc. You need to think highly of yourself girl! Nursing is such a noble profession, and not everyone has the gift or the patience to do it.
You are awesome! Keep letting yourself know that and make decisions that are in YOUR best interest. You're better than how he has treated you, in my opinion!
(virtual hug, I think you need one)
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Christinacospgs's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:03 PM

I think that it is obvious that most people (in the western world) do not know what it takes to have a long term relationship/marriage by looking at the divorce rates. Perhaps our ideal of what love is, is not actually love at all?

(nods head in agreement)

Christinacospgs's photo
Sat 05/11/13 06:58 PM
I win, and I got flowers!

Christinacospgs's photo
Sat 05/11/13 06:56 PM
creativity

Christinacospgs's photo
Sat 05/11/13 06:56 PM
"Superman" is amazing
(I mean, come on, he can see the color of underwear)

Christinacospgs's photo
Sat 05/11/13 06:55 PM
techknow already
lost
it long ago! :tongue:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25