Community > Posts By > Quikstepper

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:39 PM
hahahaha If you are referring to me...the KOOL Aid God gives me helps me to love life & living.

I can't say the same for some sour pusses...now can I? :wink:

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:36 PM

This has to be one of the most idiotic articles I have ever read. I especially love the part about doctors and police only being able the fact. Wasn't this rant originally about God? Seriously, they are humans. Unless there is some mysterious crystal ball shoved up their butt, how else are they to know in advance that some freak act is about to happen. If you are so against this country and its beliefs, I welcome you to leave. Try finding it anywhere better on this beautiful planet.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! drinker drinker drinker

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:34 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/26/09 05:35 PM
BOO! ...and right out of Stalin's handbook too! LOL

All this partisan bickering isn't going to amount to anything if OBAMA & DEMS don't get things done. Don't think for one minute sensible americans are going to put up with this sort of thing when they want DEMS to come up with VIABLE solutions.

The partisan withchunts aren't going to go over well. At all when other things need to be done. I think OBAMA better show the same class BUSH did toward him.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:21 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/26/09 05:24 PM

Genesis 1:12 "God gave us all the seed bearing plants and herbs to use".

Do you think it should be ok for people to use marijuana at there own discretion? Or is that a typo in the bible?

If our bodies carry the holiness of God...do you think he would want us out of our minds, all drugged up & not able to function? Not to mention living in a smelly smokey funky aroma?

Do you really think God would want to be around that? Ewwwww..... PEE Uwwwww....

BTW... what gives anyone the right to be irresponsible should really be the question & not...well if God made it then we can use it to kill ourselves if we want to. Nope! God never intended for us to be on SELF destruct or to be a burden to someone else.

Oh but let's no have any talk about right or wrong huh? Let's not tell people they better get out of the way of that freight train. They don't wanna hear it, do they now?

First of all, I have never heard of or seen anyone "out of their minds, and not able to function" from using marijuana (and I have been around A LOT of pot smokers). I HAVE however seen people get crazy and belligerent from using alcohol on MANY occasions.

Second, we can't use marijuana to kill ourselves. It is a proven fact that you can't die from smoking marijuana.

However, there have been a few cases where someone would use marijuana that was laced with harder (man made) drugs, that made them crazy, and or hurt themselves or others. But, I'm referring to the natural cannabis plant that God created.

Oh come on now...let's get real. Drug addiction is just that...addiction. It ruins lives just like alchohal. This is why there is such a decline in our society. Drugs in a society are put there for the soul purpose of control society & weaken their resolve. So how responsible is anyone being doing any kind of drugs? You are fooling yourself to think otherwise & putting many lives in jeapardy in the process. Like I should even have to point out the obvious is amazing. The tongue in cheek attitude doesn't help anyone.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:13 PM
As evidenced in our rapid decline.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:09 PM

Good grief.. They had a lot of nice things to say about Hitler in the beginning, too. Took about 10 yrs. of the US watching from a distance as hundreds of thousands died before we finally stepped in, and I think we made a difference. How long should we have waited on Saddam (he needed a little longer, b/c of resources in that land compared to Germans, but I'm sure the anti-war movement would have freely given it)...We're supposed to learn from mistakes in history, not repeat them.

Are you really expecting much from those who don't live in reality???? laugh :wink:

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:07 PM
Oh Yeah...with OBAMA & the DEMS in charge...you will be SCREAMING for Bush soon enough. laugh

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:03 PM

It’s difficult to focus only on one subject, when discussing abortion.

As one person mentioned, there are millions of children without loving care givers. These children have been left in the hands of the states and nations to which they are a part. Yet in spite of the dire need for people to commit to raising these children, we have adoptions laws that prohibit certain capable people from adopting. The same state agencies, at least in the U.S., have such strict conventions in place that many poorer families cannot live up to the ‘states’ idea of a ‘worthy’ home. Many people are not allowed to adopt though they are willing to take a child as their own and love that child and share whatever they have to share. We govern adoption to such a great extent that I would guess, at best, only 50% of all the children currently living with a natural parent would not even qualify to adopt their own children.

Then we have state intervention. In the cases where people refuse certain medical treatment for their children based of their religious beliefs. For all those who oppose abortion based on “religious” grounds, I expect you despise the fact that state has the right to intervene in cases were children seem to be suffering when they need not be. In the cases where people are kept alive by machines, how much faith is required to turn off the machine, versus who gets to make the decision? However, are those lives not in the hands of the same God you feel is so powerful? Does God or doesn’t God decide? Yet you would march in and deny a family their right to put their faith in that same God. Do you make a better judge than God? How can you know that the people making these choices were not put in that position by the same God? What self-serving purpose is there is forcing your opinion in such instances on another, for it seems to serve no purpose to God.

We are also at a point, technologically, to determine much about the health of an unborn child. We even have in utero surgical procedures that can be preformed. But when it’s discovered that a child, through malformation or genetic disorder, will have little quality of life and much suffering while in it; it amazes me how many of you would opt to have that child born. I have the greatest respect for any person that must make such a decision. I imagine, not one of them, would be willing to give less than their own life to make that baby well and whole; but they can’t. So they must decide if they have what it will take, emotionally and financially, to have that baby. To those who would deny those parents the right to decide the fate of that baby and thus their own, I would tell you – then depend on God when you are suffering and leave medicine to the Godless. I would tell you, sorry ‘bout your luck and the loss of your job and the loss of your car, you could no longer pay for, but no food stamps for you, where is your Godly provider?

Then there are those who bring up what if scenarios, what if rape, what if incest, what if, is just another kind of decision, it results in the same choices. You cannot be pro one and not the other.

For all those who are against abortion, there is also the question of the military. Who would not destroy a child coming at you and your family with a bomb in hand? How many of the abortion nay-slayers supported and continue to support the U.S. military efforts currently at hand? How many of you would look at cases of genocide and not be willing to ‘murder’ those who are committing it? For you, I would ask, when is it our decision to take a life or not to? When do YOU WANT the right to take the life of another into your own hands? When you determine that, remember that is YOUR choice, give others the right to make their own.

Our national problem is getting sucked into the world's problems. With all the info out there there is still too much abortion being done in this nation. If there was never a more outcry for moral integrity it should be now with America being the example it should be. Unfortunately with the lib brainwashing dragging us down people like myself are hanging tough. Most of the country is so gone so I can't imagine where the hope is for third world countries.

Abortion is a nazi tactic and an aborhant proceedure that cries out for justice. I can't believe women fell for it instead of acting responsible.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:57 PM

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RIGHT TO <LIFE>LIBERTY AND THE PURSUTE OF HAPPINESS.THE KEY WORD IS LIFE.I COULD QUOTE ALL THE SCRIPTURES THAT PROVE THE LORD IS AGAINST ABORTION.IT DOESNT MATTER TO THOSE WHO DONT BELIEVE.BUT YOU CANT ARGUE THAT PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION IS INDUCED MURDER.IS MURDER A CRIME?WHAT ABOUT THE RIGHT OF THE UNBORNE?IS IT THE RIGHT OF A MOTHER TO MURDER HER CHILD AT 5YRS OLD?A LATE TERM ABORTION CAN USUALLY LIVE OUTSIDE THE WOMB.WHY HAS OUR SOCIETY GONE SO DESYTHISIZED THAT WE BELIEVE MOTHERHOOD AND MURDER ARE RELATED?IT WONT BE LONG WE ARE KILLING THE ELDERLY. WHAT PURPOSE DO THEY SERVE?THEY JUST HAVE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF?WHAT ABOUT THE RIGHT TO LIFE? IM PRO CHIOCE I CHOOSE LIFE.

Not to mention that the nazies killed off many people they deemed beneath human dignity. It's an aborhant practice.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:56 PM

My heart breaks for all of the needless death and suffering caused by abortion.

I would hope that any human being could see that the right to life trumps choice every time.

this is reposted>

i has abortion when i was 16yrs old and i was having problems with depression for along time after that and i didnt find out untill a few yrs ago that i was experiencing post abortion syndrome.

which made alot of sense...

i know that the baby i aborted is around me in spirit as i can sense him around me at times

Correct... if a miscarriage is a trauma to a woman's mind & body, I don't think anything prepares a woman for what an abortion would do.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:54 PM

WHY IS IT:

in california it's legal to kill babies because it is not considered to be a person

BUT

if a pregnant woman is killed then it's called a double murder because two people are killed

Yes well if the abortionists had their way it wouldn't be so. they don't want any admission that preborn babies are VIABLE lives.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:52 PM

I will say this once again. Once all unwanted children, abused children, neglected children, handicap children, etc.... in this country are completely loved and cared for completely then and only then can we worry about the unborn children that are not coming into the world because of abortion. When a man makes a child with a woman and he cares for the child like she does, every minute of every day all year long for all their life than we can discuss the necessity of abortion or not.

Until all of the above is done every day all over the world there is no argument for stopping abortion. I do not like abortion, I do not promote abortion but I believe a woman has the ultimate power on deciding what to do with her body until all of the above is true every single time a woman gets pregnant.

How about women be more responsible about sex. It's called rights WITH responsiblity. Then maybe there would be no need for abortions. That just might cut down the dramatic numbers of abortions being done year after year.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:48 PM

you should have NO control of someone elses life.

That is the pro-life stance. Women should not be able to kill off another life which abortion does. Abortion kills pre born babies.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:42 PM
Yes Minnesota is in RAPID decline. I saw that when they first voted for that creep Ventura. There must be something in the water in Minnesota. Or maybe they are too free with passing around the "peace" pipe. slaphead

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:40 PM
The only idiots I see are those who think abortion is a right. DUH! It's a medical proceedure that the nazies perpetrated on those they deemed beneath society. Margerate Sanger used it to "thin the herd." Her hatred for blacks, Italians & Jews was well known.

So much for education, right? LOL

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:34 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/26/09 05:05 PM
LOL...Team America was a great movie. I think they should show it to high schoolers. ...and probly brainwashed college kids. It showed what a bunch of jerks the hollywood left are too. Like the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight...they kiss the butts of our enemies every time.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:24 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/26/09 04:27 PM

Listen to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity on your radio 2morrow you may learn alot of things that might shock you. Do you know who William Eyers is? Or perhaps that Obama was the Charmain of ACORN. You may have heard about them. Or maybe that Obama sat in church while Reverend Wright said "God damn America". If on September 12th 2001 I told you that in 2009 the presidents name would be Barack HUSSEIN Obama what would've been your reaction?

You actually take Rush Limbaugh seriously? scared

I don't particularly care for Rush's I'm rich cut taxes, beat up the working class attitude...but we shouldn't be giving free passes to OBAMA if he also involved in corruption.... Asking DEMS (who voted WITH Bush) to investigate BUSH is like putting the inmates in charge of the assylum.

With money shortages I think congress should not be wasting time on partisan politics... cut the frivolous spending & concentrate on getting the economy moving again. That's what they should be doing...anything less & they will be voted out next.

Don't think people are going to tolerate the partisan bickering & wasteful spending. DEMS are in control they better have VIABLE solutions to our problems.

TWO YEARS!

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:16 PM
Nice thoughts... thanks for sharing lovie flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:13 PM
He died for your & my sins.

He also rose from the dead so we could be restored for His good will & purposes.

If you read the Bible you would know the manner of love the Father bestowed upon humanity. More than can be posted here. :smile:

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:04 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/26/09 04:10 PM

Genesis 1:12 "God gave us all the seed bearing plants and herbs to use".

Do you think it should be ok for people to use marijuana at there own discretion? Or is that a typo in the bible?

If our bodies carry the holiness of God...do you think he would want us out of our minds, all drugged up & not able to function? Not to mention living in a smelly smokey funky aroma?

Do you really think God would want to be around that? Ewwwww..... PEE Uwwwww....

BTW... what gives anyone the right to be irresponsible should really be the question & not...well if God made it then we can use it to kill ourselves if we want to. Nope! God never intended for us to be on SELF destruct or to be a burden to someone else.

Oh but let's no have any talk about right or wrong huh? Let's not tell people they better get out of the way of that freight train. They don't wanna hear it, do they now?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25