Community > Posts By > luhvbug

luhvbug's photo
Sun 04/12/15 04:34 PM

If you're queen of relationships why are you not in a thriving one? A good queen should lead by example. .....

AS I AS WRITING THAT I WAS THINKING/KNOWING SOMEONE WAS GOING TO SAY THAT. rofl
IM HERE TO GIVE GOOD ADVICE NOT GO THROUGH A MILLION AND ONE QUESTIONS BUT IF U MUST KNOW MY BUSINESS I WORK FULL TIME AND GO TO SCHOOL PART TIME, I ALSO DO VOLUNTEER WORK IN MY FREE TIME. I HAVE A LO OF BILLS AND IWANT TO BUY A HOUSE IM TOO BUSY AT THE MOMENT MAYBE IN 2 YEARS.waving

luhvbug's photo
Sun 04/12/15 04:28 PM

queen of relationship questions I never said you would like...hmmmm

question 1. : my cat hates me..she is spiteful and often times bites..when I try to pet her. what is your advice?

question 2 I am pretty sure my mechanic is cheating me on how much he charges..should I stay with him or find someone new?

question 3. If all dogs go to heaven and the grass is greener on other side does this mean that dogs do not get to pee on the grass in heaven?

also when you answer could you speak up a little? my ears seem to be ringing
IT APPEARS YOU ARE VERY IMMATURE. WHICH IS SAD BECAUSE YOU LOOK MUCH MUCH OLDER THAN MYSELF :cry:
GROW UP THEN ASK A MATURE QUESTION... DID YOU SKIP GRAMMER SCHOOL? THE REASON I ASK IS BECAUSE THATS WHERE WE LEARN THAT BECAUSE WE CANNOT HEAR WRITING WE USE "PUNCTUATION" SO THE READER WILL KNOW THE TONE OF THE TEXT. CAPITAL LETTERS ARE JUST CAPITAL LETTERS. THERE ARE EXCLAMATION POINTS INDICATING EXCITEMENT OF SOME SORT BUT NOT YELLING. NOW LET ME GO A LITTLE LOWER, WE ALL EXPRESS OURSELVES DIFFERENTLY IF YOUR CAPS MEAN YELLING THEN THATS YOU. I PERSONALLY STICK TO WHAT I LEARNED IN SCHOOL.SORRY. flowers

luhvbug's photo
Sun 04/12/15 04:19 PM

waving
I shall test the waters.... My grandma and I can not talk anymore? Do you know why?

NO HONEY I DONT. IM NO MIND READER. ITS POSSIBLE SOMETHING HAPPENS THATS SHE MAY FEEL BAD ABOUT AND DOESNT KNOW HOW TO APPROACH YOU, OR YOU MAY HAVE UPSET HER AND NOT EVEN KNOW. THATS A VERY BROAD QUESTION, HARD TO ANSWER WITHOUT DETAILS AS TO WHAT LED UP TO THE DISTANCE IN THE RELATIONSHIP.
SUGGESTION: CALL AND LEAVE A VOICE MESSAGE, SLOWLY BUT SURE BEGIN TO CHECK IN ON HER, START SMALL, SEE OW THAT GOES. GOOD LUCK:heart: ohwell winking

luhvbug's photo
Sun 04/12/15 04:14 PM

Well on the off chance you dont' know this..
posting in all CAP's is a sign of yelling..
Welcome and good luck in your search

Oh yeah I have no questions at this time.
Maybe later..

SOMEONE ELSE SAID THE SAME THING. NO OFFENSE, THAT YOUR OPINION, I CHOSE CAPS TO BE DIFFERENT. DID YOU KNOW WHEN WRITING A POLICE REPORT, THE OFFICER MUST DOCUMENT EERYTHING IN ALL CAPS??? flowers

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:45 PM

I enjoy coffee a lot, especially when on the go. I also enjoy tea, but I noticed more when relaxed - it's just not something I see myself drinking when I'm moving. Lately I've been trying to make the transition to tea though.

I don't always like giving my business to Starbucks so I encourage different mom and pop businesses.

How about you?

COFFEE I LOVE COFFEE!!!!!

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:31 PM

You have a great sense of humor. Warm personality and also can be real within themselves. No games. #strongmindedandopen Serious inquiries only please! Thanks...

HEY GIRL.. IM NEW HERE BUT I CAN SAY IM A GOOD FRIEND.

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:18 PM

How do I find true love here, and how does it feel when one is in love? Don't really know

SWEETHEART START BYE POSTING A PIC. HONESTLY NO MAN CAN HARDLY TAKE YOU SERIOUS WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO AT LEAST CONNECTWITH APHOTO, ITS ALL ANYONE HAS UNTIL THEYRE ABLE TO MEET YOU....

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:14 PM

Their looking at long term relationships not intimate encounters....

AND THIS IS WHY YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND flowerforyou :banana: drinks

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:04 PM
I SEE MYSELF AS WISE. I SEE MYSELF AS A GOOD FRIEND. I OFFER TRUTH, FACTS, AND RAWNESS. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT OR ARE TOO SENSITIVE TO WHAT AN HONEST ANSWER MAY DO TO YOUR EMOTIONS, DO NOT POST THE QUESTION!!!!! IM NOT HERE TO SPARE YOUR FEELINGS, IM HERE TO HELP. IF I TELL YOU THAT A CERTAIN DECISION IS FOR YOU TO MAKE ITS NOT BECAUSE I DONT HVE THE ANSWER, IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WILL LIVE WITH THIS CHOICE. NOW ASK MY LOVE. ASK! :heart: :heart: love flowerforyou :banana: blushing :banana: think think think think smitten

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 10:56 PM

no idea how this works.. ive beenwantin to find aplae to chat with ppl. but when i search for chats i only run into dating sites

Welcome to Mingle2!! waving flowerforyou
Some of us are here mostly for the forums and friends. Some have found their other halves and stayed for the forums too. I have made some good friends from here. Have fun!:banana: drinks flowers

hahaha thanks,,, i feel so welcomed....

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 10:48 PM

if your reading this. I'm a good guy who's had his heart broken too many times. I'm looking for a good, honest, down to earth woman to maybe take to dinner or movie or just go for a walk, just hang out with. If we click great if not no hard feelings.

ok.. word from the wise...wise being ME.... leave your topic just how it is.... its like a fishing rod.... sluts have seen it, therefore no reply... which is a good thing. but when honest beautiful women who are looking for the same thing you are see that post they will stop, hence MYSELF. LOL theres just not many of us on sites like this so it may seem discouraging. dnt even worry about it. more advice.... change your pics.... we skip you u even if you seem perfect we wonder to ourselves...."why would he post pics and i cant see his face" then we move along. so post clear pics of your face this is what women want to see. good luck!

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 10:36 PM

active forum,ithink i like your choice of words. lol
so forums would be found here in the community section?

Your in them right now....recent posts for current and community to explore hundreds of topics..

this is going to be so fun....thanks

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 10:32 PM

Critics Fear TX Military Training Exercise Could Be Precursor to Martial Law

When word of the US Army Special Operations Command's upcoming off-base covert training exercises on civilian territory in the middle of 17 Texas cities began to spread throughout the Lone Star State, critics characterized the plan as a federal invasion or attempt to train soldiers on how to implement martial law.

http://benswann.com/critics-fear-tx-military-training-exercise-could-be-precursor-to-martial-law/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl

yea they have plan to rid all of us. they are truely the minority, i mean they aim to eliminate 90% of the human race leaving 10%. there are more of us than them so they take their time and plan accordingly while udilizing social media for MASS MANIPULATION

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 10:26 PM
basicallly we are screwed. the gvnt is just something else. words cant even explain

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 10:18 PM
active forum,ithink i like your choice of words. lol
so forums would be found here in the community section?

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 10:11 PM
@2kidsmom thatprofile pic of your is a serious one. lol

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 10:09 PM
no idea how this works.. ive beenwantin to find aplae to chat with ppl. but when i search for chats i only run into dating sites

luhvbug's photo
Sat 04/11/15 10:02 PM
Edited by luhvbug on Sat 04/11/15 10:04 PM
no idea why it says i joined in 2012 lol i justmade this today. anyway im excited to have successfully found a place to chat. i hope this works out. introduce yourself and lets talk about wht we do for a living and what we're looking for... if anyone is even tht honest anymore :smile: