Edited by ShadesofGray07 on Fri 05/02/08 05:32 PM
i love the old shows "Are You Being Served?" and "Keeping Up Appearances"
and Mr. Bean is amazing! :P

ShadesofGray07's photo
Wed 04/30/08 06:02 PM
that's really beautiful!!!

ShadesofGray07's photo
Wed 04/30/08 02:33 PM
i grew up in texas but never rode a horse. ohwell that's one thing i regret. lol
beautiful poem

ShadesofGray07's photo
Wed 04/30/08 02:23 PM
everyone may not dance, but we all have to eat. ;)
some kind of, gathering with food...lol
or a concert, or both. people like music, they don't have to dance.

ShadesofGray07's photo
Wed 04/30/08 02:19 PM
memories, past experience...stays with us i guess

ShadesofGray07's photo
Wed 04/30/08 05:50 AM
very sweet! flowerforyou

ShadesofGray07's photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:37 AM
that's really sweet

ShadesofGray07's photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:27 AM

'Real' can be an opinion. Some people believe sex finalizes a relationship or establishes one. Well, I guess I should say most people.

In general, girls are tired of the perverted and selfish men, but they seem to also want the best of both worlds. Girls typically want the guy to 'be the man,' but not take it too far. Guys, well, we all know what they want.

For me, I look for more compassion rather than affection in a relationship. That's really hard to find, especially since I feel like the 'masculine' and 'feminine' roles are too influenced by society. I think girls who can be their own person, or have their own distinct personality even if they're a girly girl or not, are awesome. Personality is huge, and if people can control their sex drives for more than two seconds, it'd give more honest souls a chance to share a good, long lasting relationship.

Just my two pennies.

What do you look for in a true, genuine relationship? Or is love just a game to you to 'get some?'

i agree with you. i want someone who's honest and committed. no one is perfect and i won't expect him to be so he shouldn't think i should be. of course, putting up with abuse is not ok. and in a "true, genuine relationship" i think you could wait to have sex. it doesn't have to "seal the deal" or anything. kind of an added bonus when you find someone you can share your life with. :wink:

ShadesofGray07's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:46 AM
thanks so much everyone!:smile: :heart: :smile:

ShadesofGray07's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:45 AM
Edited by ShadesofGray07 on Wed 04/30/08 03:45 AM
a long time ago i "dated" a kid online. i say kid because we were in our early teens. i didn't know him, never seen a pic, and then he dumped me for a "real" girl. lol
i did date a guy in Germany, we saw each other maybe twice a year. basically dating online, via email, im, and video chats. it was really hard. but, if both parties are willing to make it work, and are honest, loyal, etc, it can be good!
i'm the kind of person who needs lots of physical contact, not just in a sexual way, lol, but you know, hand holding, kisses, hugs, etc. it was hard for me to not have any of that and made us rush things when we were together in person.
just be careful. it's easy to lie online (i say on an online dating site...:tongue: )

ShadesofGray07's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:40 AM
who knows. some people are picky. maybe they don't get on much, maybe they just aren't interested. but, hi!

ShadesofGray07's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:18 AM

when the spirits cry you see the rivers flow harder than before, as the birds and other animals seem to try and give there best and listen to the sounds of the winds, and you will notice the crys of wisdom thats in the air, as each soul, each heart has something very specail to offer to each person.

very nice and true, we all do have something special to offer one another

ShadesofGray07's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:17 AM

I like your style this is a very well written poem flowerforyou

thanks! i do my best writing when i'm sad. lol

ShadesofGray07's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:02 AM
Reality turns to dreams,
Dreams turn to dust,
And I lie here fading,
Like the last rays of sunlight
Drifting into dusk.