Community > Posts By > dwayne576

dwayne576's photo
Sat 05/17/08 09:16 AM
dude i am 6"1" and don't weigh that and a guy. for real they know if there a few ponds over or under. a few pounds either way does not bother me i would give 30 over 10 under. but there 5"2 and 350 they better have gland disorder for me to look at them. because nice dont last if body don't. and that is not healthy for anyone.i would like to be with someone that is going to be around awhile. (jmo) huh

dwayne576's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:30 PM
im here. drinker

dwayne576's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:13 PM
some girls suck 2. i really liked this girl i was talking to and she turned crazy just because she has trust issue's. now she took me off as a friend and i did nothing wrong. ya know if she is that in-secure i am glad i found out now. brokenheart

dwayne576's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:02 PM
this one's true story but funny as he$$.

old man 62 calles cops said there are robbers in his shed please send someone over. police operator tells the old man there in no cops in district to take the call hang in there and someone will be out soon as possiable. old man hangs up. then calls cops back 5 minutes later. he tells the operator to take there time he handled the situation that he shot the bastards.cops show up 3 minutes later and caught the robbers red handed. the cop said i thought you said you shot them.old man said i thought you said there was no one in my distract.

dwayne576's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:01 PM
yeah me im here. :cry:

dwayne576's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:09 AM
i was in a relation close to that at one time when i was like 22 or so. i only played my part because she aloud me and vise versa. if this is a new thing less then a year it is time to change it. or it is doomed you can make it work for awhile but it is not going to be good in the end. if it's been over a year there is no help for you. no matter preist, counseling ,all a waist of time but it is issue's you both have not just one sided. deal with them woman and make your man want to deal with his. good luck hope the best for ya. flowerforyou

dwayne576's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:54 AM
i am glad this is a simple yes or no answer because i have some pretty strong feelings toward cheaters.

no i would never put myself through that again and i would never cheat no matter what i know the hurt it cause's. brokenheart

dwayne576's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:43 AM
omo but i don't want another women trying to raise my son he has a mother. but they would have to except that he is apart of me and my life. drinker