Community > Posts By > gladiolus68

gladiolus68's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:16 AM

Say, you’re in failed relationship. You know it doesn’t work and there is no future in it. Would you rather quit and be honest about it or go on with it before you’ll meet s’one else?

Ok. Most of you are honest and tell and move on. Then... Say, you want to stay in failing relationship, cuz you have a hope but you see, even though pink glasses, that she or he is not up to it. What do you do?

gladiolus68's photo
Sat 06/07/08 03:00 AM
Say, you’re in failed relationship. You know it doesn’t work and there is no future in it. Would you rather quit and be honest about it or go on with it before you’ll meet s’one else?

gladiolus68's photo
Sat 06/07/08 02:50 AM

Why some men are scared of smart and confident women?

because smart confident women plot against us smokin

BS some of smart and confident women even love taking care of weaker men :wink:

gladiolus68's photo
Sat 06/07/08 02:47 AM

I've never met a woman who was "smart"...and by smart, I mean "smarter than me".

I've also never met ANY human being who wasn't insecure about something...most of them being insecure about what some other person thought of them...or if they WERE being thought of at all!

"You never pay attention to me." Well, if you're secure in yourself, you don't need my "attention". I don't really need yours, and I'll be just fine without it.

I've gone through long periods of being "single"...because it doesn't really matter to me whether I have someone or not--just makes life easier when two people are working towards the same goal.

oooooouuuuuhhhhhh, you sound so German, so practical... so for you a relationship is nothing about romance and being in love? Is it pure a partnership like in business? noway

gladiolus68's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:30 AM

To me, a smart and confident woman is one who knows what she believes and is not afraid to express it. She does not change her stated views to please others, although she can be swayed by logic. Many men define this type of woman as a beyotch because she cannot be controlled.

so true - it's all about control
i'd also say, smart and confident men will always go for equal women.
thanks flowerforyou

gladiolus68's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:26 AM

Any man that is intimidated by me is too insecure so I say move on!

well done girl!!!
you look great by the way and definitely don't appear as weak one! flowerforyou

gladiolus68's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:23 AM

Where are they?

out there

gladiolus68's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:23 AM

who says we are scared,ok u got a few that just got to wear th paints in th house,,,,,,,,,,,but to me thats old school,,,,,i say bring it on,,,,it would be great to have a woman that is equal or even smarter,,,,,,,it would be so nice to share respocibilitys,,,,,ok spell check

nah, when it's about sharing responsibilities - i prefer play stupid woman :tongue:

gladiolus68's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:22 AM

"IF" and I repeat IF they were that smart then they might know when to keep their mouth shut :wink: laugh laugh laugh

in most of cases i've seen they keep their mouth shut and rule men without them noticing it happy

gladiolus68's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:20 AM

well in my case it was actually the girl who was scared.thats why im here but anyway, some guys feel they need to be superior to their woman. nah boy, times have changed she can carry you just as far as we can carry her. getover it and live your life

you are so right. Thanks! don't go for any just go for The One.

gladiolus68's photo
Sun 06/01/08 03:42 AM
Why some men are scared of smart and confident women?

gladiolus68's photo
Sun 06/01/08 03:14 AM

If I only want to be "friends" with someone it is very easy to be around them and flirt and chat with them-because I have nothing to lose...

If I am really seriously interested- then I become absolutely tongue tied and stupid around them!

Anyone else have this problem and have any suggestions on overcoming it???????

Try to imagine that you just want to be friends. Keep your head cool and you should be fine. The nervousness comes usually when you fear of being rejected. Just tell yourself “F@ck it!!” and go for it: be easy and flirtatious flowerforyou

gladiolus68's photo
Sun 06/01/08 03:08 AM
we always want what we can't get and never happy with what we have... sounds like echo of problematic childhood

gladiolus68's photo
Sat 05/31/08 07:24 PM
out to eat, the hell with books and arts if there is nice restaurant on the list happy

gladiolus68's photo
Sat 05/31/08 07:19 PM
God knows...
you wore glasses and and wanted to be a president?

gladiolus68's photo
Sat 05/31/08 07:14 PM

graduated high school, graduated college, went to xray school, found out my wife at the time was cheating, divorced her, joined jsh, i would say i am pretty smart.

did you kill the b*tch?

gladiolus68's photo
Sat 05/31/08 07:13 PM
Who needs IQ when you have great boobs? laugh
You are 1 in 1000 men who prefers IQ instead of boobs. We may have IQ 150 but we smart enough to have great boobs and keep high IQ score hidden. I've heard men loose their sex-drive with smarter women laugh

gladiolus68's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:57 PM
the main problem is that each of us thinks that there is always s'one else online we didn't talk to yet...

i'd say if you feel that you clicked with a person it worth to try it out without logging in JSH for a while. But it's tough.

gladiolus68's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:39 PM

good?

How was yours, Mr.Big-Bone?

gladiolus68's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:36 PM

SO IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN LIKE SKIP THE FIRST TIME AND GO TO SECOND TIME

hell yeah, you can DIY the first-timer laugh

DID U MEAN DIE AS IN IT HURTS THAT BAD OH GOSH IAM SCARED NOWnoway

DIY = do it yourself
or SYI laugh

you mean Summer Youth Institute laugh