Community > Posts By > Gambln00

Gambln00's photo
Mon 10/13/08 09:46 PM
Thanks for everyone replying.. I appreciate the advice I think i might wait and just play it by ear cause its not worth losing a friend i guess

Gambln00's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:07 AM
dont wanna take a chance of making things weird or losing a friend...

Onemoretimearound....

thanks i think thats the best advice i have heard

Gambln00's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:44 AM
Im looking for a solution! Im not whining at all just explaining the whole situation *****

Gambln00's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:26 AM
I want too trust me just very tough.. See everyone around us thinks we are dating anyways. We go to al family funtcions couple showers weddings, go to dinner all the time buy things for eachother all the time actually thinking about getting our cell phones on a family plan i have keys to her place and stay there whenever just a bunch of mixed signals. But then when she starts dating i kind of get pushed aside.

Gambln00's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:22 AM
Lol the funny thing is her name is Jenny

Gambln00's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:21 AM
Even if it may put our friendship at risk?

See I guess im confused because we act like we are dating.. We always eat dinner together buy things for eachother i have keys to her place i go to her family functions ... A couples shower together all that stuff and then she starts dating? Just dont make any sense?

Gambln00's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:15 AM
I hear ya. I wanna lay it all out but I just have so much to lose.. I mean she has literally been my best friend since 6th grade.. So its hard to think of losing that ya know? I know what ya mean about feeling like Im getting kinda screwed by her or kinda used if that makes sense.

Gambln00's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:12 AM
Ok So I rescently figured out that I have feelings for my best friend of 13 years. What makes this complicated is we do have quite a history together. Friends for a long time at first then dated a little and stopped. Then about 4 years ago we kind of dated a while and were sleeping together for a while. We stopped doing that and remained friends. Well we wathched that movie Maid of Honor and well it made me realize that Im that guy.. im head over heels in love with her but I dont think or know if she feels the same way.. I mean I know she is scared of losing the friendship but its getting to the point now where I dont wanna see her with anyone but me cause it hurts ya know? Anyways I just need some advice from some girls on here and especially if you have ever been in a similar situation.

Thanks,
Bob

Gambln00's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:10 AM
We have talked a little and she says it would be too easy? Which just confuses me even more?

Gambln00's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:05 AM
Ok So I rescently figured out that I have feelings for my best friend of 13 years. What makes this complicated is we do have quite a history together. Friends for a long time at first then dated a little and stopped. Then about 4 years ago we kind of dated a while and were sleeping together for a while. We stopped doing that and remained friends. Well we wathched that movie Maid of Honor and well it made me realize that Im that guy.. im head over heels in love with her but I dont think or know if she feels the same way.. I mean I know she is scared of losing the friendship but its getting to the point now where I dont wanna see her with anyone but me cause it hurts ya know? Anyways I just need some advice from some girls on here and especiallu if you have ever been in a similar situation.

Thanks,
Bob