Community > Posts By > Craig

Craig's photo
Sat 01/16/21 08:37 PM
I'd be curious with so many scammers on here they have to be in some instances messaging each other thinking they are messaging a real person. makes me wonder what that conversation must be like :joy::laughing::joy:

Craig's photo
Sat 01/16/21 07:24 PM
thanks. they are usually pretty easy to spot to me. they all seem to have similarities. had one that snuck past my BS filter once on another site. after a week of talking I got the sob story about sending money and I was like wow, way to play the long game, goodbye:joy:

Craig's photo
Sat 01/16/21 06:21 PM
hey y'all. new here. I've been bombarded with people who within a couple messages want either my #, email, Skype or hangouts info. when I ask to chat on the app for a bit they ghost. I'm assuming the are scammers or fake profiles. thoughts? I'm I just being paranoid or is this common?

Craig's photo
Sat 01/16/21 09:21 AM
lol. if you knew my friends then you'd know they are all probably aliens :joy:. thanks for the suggestion

Craig's photo
Sat 01/16/21 07:15 AM
sorry, you should probably stop watching the food network it ain't helping you right now:joy:

Craig's photo
Fri 01/15/21 09:32 PM
absolutely! I truly love pizza, bacon cheeseburgers, the beef brisket i made today, jambalaya...🥰🥰🥰

Craig's photo
Fri 01/15/21 07:53 PM
just joined. thoughts or suggestions to meet real people here? thanks in advance:wink: